Paypal Warning - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 12-17-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default Paypal Warning

In case you're interested:

Paypal Problems, Information, Issues, Class Action Lawsuits - PayPal
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-18-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Paypal from my experience is only trying to protect its users. I've had my accounts frozen before but I've always been able to unfreeze them with one or two calls to Paypal. If you're trying to defraud Paypal, you're going to have a hard time, if you're using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information in Paypal; you're going to have a hard time. This is because Paypal has roadblocks in place to freeze your account the moment you reach certain levels of success. And there are no ways of getting around these roadblocks if you're not legit or you're trying to scam people. All my Paypal accounts are legit and flying high.

The only bad thing is once you're suspended by eBay, your Paypal account is just about useless. I mentioned years ago that once eBay and Paypal link like this it'll be a lot tougher for all eBay sellers.

I’m totally off topic here; I'll save the rest for the Paypal linking guide.
Old 12-18-2007
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 94%

Same here. I am above board with real information and totally legit with PayPal. I shudder at the thought of ever defrauding them. But I lost interest in using them for anything after I got banned off eBay last week.

eBay and their henchman half.com burned me out of my account of over 7 years and 99% feedback, and a lot of happy customers.

I believe I was "mobbed" out of the business by "closet sellers", and their paid minions posing as "buyers". Paid assassins. eBay and Half.com burned me out of money in the past with unwarrented charge backs. So, I've been on a crusade. But right now, the web is looking pretty ugly and bleak with so much corruption going on.
Old 12-18-2007
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

I seem to be lucky with PayPal accounts. I have one account where I've pulled close to 20k out of in the last 3 or 4 months without ever being asked for a single piece of ID. its under a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, too. All legit sales of course, 100% positive feedback on eBay. I know it won't last forever but its nice while its going.

A diamond lasts forever, an eBay or PayPal account won't :D
Old 12-18-2007

Longevity: 98%
Default Paypal Froze one of mine too

and made me jump through hoops to reopen it ..I closed it later and opened another with no problems..

another necessary evil..

EB
Old 12-19-2007
MU

Longevity: 97%
Send a message via Yahoo to koalawash

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
If you're trying to defraud Paypal, you're going to have a hard time, if you're using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information in Paypal; you're going to have a hard time. This is because Paypal has roadblocks in place to freeze your account the moment you reach certain levels of success. And there are no ways of getting around these roadblocks if you're not legit or you're trying to scam people. All my Paypal accounts are legit and flying high.
Kudos to you on getting by with one legit PP account, aspkin. But in regards to the above I'm afraid Paypal's "security" measures are pretty much worthless against people who really know what they're doing. Just use multiple accounts and don't put too much $ into any one at a time. This way none of the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts triggers a red flag and Paypal asks for SSN, utility bills, DNA sample, etc.. and even if they do, just ditch that Paypal account for good since the so-called "verified" accounts are a dime a dozen anyway.
Old 12-19-2007
MU

Longevity: 97%
Send a message via Yahoo to koalawash

LOL so are you really from Belize??