How to sell on eBay with almost no verification! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default How to sell on eBay with almost no verification!

Hi guys! Here's a way to sell on eBay without going through the huge verification process, it's called eBay Canada and it work for US/Canadian citizen:D

First step you'll need to delete every personnal info that can link yourself to your old account, personally i'd rather go on a computer at the local library but it's your choice. Then you'll have to choose a canadian proxy, for this google is your best friend.

Next you'll need a Canadian Paypal account (you can create one by going on paypal.com then selecting the signup option and choosing Canada). Once your account is created you can add your US or Canadian Bank account and verified it with the two small deposit. You don't need any credit card to verify a canadian Paypal account.

Once your Paypal account is created, you can go at ebay.ca and signup for a new account. You can put whatever you want in the address field as long as you put your real name.

To start selling you'll need to go through a little verification process, the only thing you need is a canadian virtual phone number from the same city that you wrote when you create your profile. Vonage, Jetnumbers... offer you low cost virtual phone number. So once you're done with the listing description you click on Continue, then Phone verification, call me now... You should receive an automated call shortly after, press # and then ebay will give you the pin number that will activate your seller account. You're now ready to sell on eBay!

Don't forget to use the same proxy each time you use eBay or Paypal!
The Following User Says Thank You to topazcorp For This Useful Post:
Monroe (01-04-2014)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-18-2007

Longevity: 95%

WONT THEY CATCH YOU FROM THE NAME? and selling similar items?
also what proxy will you use to keep your IP the same canadian IP all the time?
Do you give PayPal your real address and bank info?
Old 12-18-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by keceli View Post
WONT THEY CATCH YOU FROM THE NAME? and selling similar items?
also what proxy will you use to keep your IP the same canadian IP all the time?
Do you give PayPal your real address and bank info?
Normally they won't but make sure you're registrated in a big city, where there's loads of people having the same name. I've been selling similar goods for over a year now using my real name (and over 15 accounts:D) without any problems. The proxy I use is Megawebproxy (RazorProxy - Anonymous browsing, annonymous my space, web proxy, anonymous you tube, anonymous surfing) which allow user to browse secure (https/ssl) website. I don't give paypal my real adress, I create a new paypal account with the same adress that I put on the liked eBay account. The adress on the bank account don't need to match the one you put on Paypal. So when I get paid I transfer the cash I receive on my bank account then I send the buyer what he won with a p.o. adress as the return adress.
Old 12-20-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by topazcorp View Post
Normally they won't but make sure you're registrated in a big city, where there's loads of people having the same name. I've been selling similar goods for over a year now using my real name (and over 15 accounts:D) without any problems. The proxy I use is Megawebproxy (RazorProxy - Anonymous browsing, annonymous my space, web proxy, anonymous you tube, anonymous surfing) which allow user to browse secure (https/ssl) website. I don't give paypal my real adress, I create a new paypal account with the same adress that I put on the liked eBay account. The adress on the bank account don't need to match the one you put on Paypal. So when I get paid I transfer the cash I receive on my bank account then I send the buyer what he won with a p.o. adress as the return adress.
When you say you get paid, you mean paypal sends you a check which you transfer to your bank account?
Old 12-20-2007
MU

Longevity: 97%
Send a message via Yahoo to koalawash

a check.. that's a good one. :D
Old 12-20-2007

I want to know how it works........
Old 12-20-2007
MU

Longevity: 97%
Send a message via Yahoo to koalawash

Just have them transfer to a bank account. I wouldn't want to mess with checks and stuff.. yuck.
Old 12-20-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by comp818 View Post
When you say you get paid, you mean paypal sends you a check which you transfer to your bank account?
No, I receive the money on paypal than I transfer it to my debit card like you normally do with your bank account. Take 2-3 days and if I get linked to an old suspended account my real bank info won't be blacklisted. By the way my debit card have a bank account number associated with so I add it as a normal US bank account in Paypal.
Old 12-20-2007

Quote:
No, I receive the money on paypal than I transfer it to my debit card like you normally do with your bank account. Take 2-3 days and if I get linked to an old suspended account my real bank info won't be blacklisted. By the way my debit card have a bank account number associated with so I add it as a normal US bank account in Paypal.
Can you tell me what debit card it is that comes with a bank account number becuase I really need to get one too.
Old 12-20-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Can you tell me what debit card it is that comes with a bank account number becuase I really need to get one too.
I use a card from Eternity Banking (https://www.eternitybanking.com/). You can withdraw as much as 1500$ USD/day and the fees are not too abusive (1$ + 0.05%).
Old 12-20-2007

Quote:
I use a card from Eternity Banking (https://www.eternitybanking.com/). You can withdraw as much as 1500$ USD/day and the fees are not too abusive (1$ + 0.05%).
Can I use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name/address to apply for this debit card?
Old 12-21-2007

That link is dead?? no eternity banking...
Old 12-21-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
That link is dead?? no eternity banking...
I made a little typing mistake:o The adresse is: https://www.eternitybanking.com/

Comp818, I don't know... I have applied under my real name. I guess you better use you're real name since they verify it (they called me a few days after I opened my account) and also because you're account can be verify to conform with the Patriot act at any time, like a normal US bank account.
Old 12-21-2007

that site looks shady, the graphics dont look very professional and site design is a bit iffy.. are you sure these guys are legit?
Old 12-21-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

It does look a bit shady. After a google search on them, they look legit though.
Old 12-21-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivegotinfo View Post
that site looks shady, the graphics dont look very professional and site design is a bit iffy.. are you sure these guys are legit?
Yeah I know but so far I do not have encounter any problem with them. They are based in Panama and in London, UK. I don't have their phone number but here is their email address: info@eternitypay.com

Merry Christmas by the way!
Old 12-21-2007

Quote:
I made a little typing mistake:o The adresse is: https://www.eternitybanking.com/

Comp818, I don't know... I have applied under my real name. I guess you better use you're real name since they verify it (they called me a few days after I opened my account) and also because you're account can be verify to conform with the Patriot act at any time, like a normal US bank account.
The problem is that I am trying to get back on amazon.com after my account was suspended and I need a checking account under a different name /address. Any suggestions?
Old 12-21-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
The problem is that I am trying to get back on amazon.com after my account was suspended and I need a checking account under a different name /address. Any suggestions?
I'm really not sure about this but maybe if you open a business checking account at your local bank with a P.O. box for address you'll be able to register this new bank account on amazon using your business name and the P.O. box. If someone can confirm that i'll be myself extremelly interest:D
Old 12-21-2007

"How to sell on eBay with almost no verification!"

Love the title. But you need to translate this into a language the ugly Americans understand:

"How to go to prison with almost no verification!"

I'm kidding of course.
Old 12-21-2007

Quote:
I'm really not sure about this but maybe if you open a business checking account at your local bank with a P.O. box for address you'll be able to register this new bank account on amazon using your business name and the P.O. box. If someone can confirm that i'll be myself extremelly interest:D
Do banks accept PO boxes as valid addresses?
Old 12-21-2007

NO, NOt anymore- since the Patriot Act- you must give the bank a Physical address- where they will mail your checks + statements.
Then, you can switch up to a po box later.
I just did this with Bank of America- changed to pobox after about 3 wks..
Old 12-22-2007

Even if I open a checking account under the DBA name, the bank will still put my name on the account/debit card and the minute I will enter that account number on amazon.com even wiht my DBA name, they somehoe knows its me and they suspend my account right away. How can I get around this?
Closed Thread