What if your suspension is unjust? How do I avoid permament suspension? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-26-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default What if your suspension is unjust? How do I avoid permament suspension?

Hey all, how would you go about dealing with a situation where you've been suspended on false grounds? For instance, I've had a "7-day" suspension, which actually turns into at least 12, becuase you have to send off your details, and sign your life away and then they have to process it, and then they say the ID you gave was wrong, then you find some more ID then you fax it off again then you wait for the 5 to 10 day processing time, which may be longer becuase the second lot was given the day before Christmas eve.... sorry, I'll get to the point, I was suspended for listing apparently non-authentic products.. which were completely authentic... how do you prove this to eBay? Is there a system i'm not aware of? Beyond "appealing" the account suspension ,and saying "actually they're authentic" ? I did that, and was 'passed on' to another department and they said "Yes we can confirm that the items were removed, and we can confirm that they were removed on grounds of breaking <some legal agreement to do with inauthentic items>." So you email them, and say, yeah.. but they are actually authentic.. and then they send you the same email...

But failing that, now that I've signed the form agreeing to indefinite suspension "if it happens again", how do you control whether it will happen again, apart from of course not relisting the authentic items that were deemed inauthentic.., whats to stop them saying something else is not authentic? Anyone got any tips?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-26-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

Thats how Ebay is. They dont care. Ebay is never going to say your items is authentic.They shoot first ask question slater. best bet is to create a new account.

Truthfully I believe their is alot of ebay employees who are Ebay sellers behind this suspending crap.

I mean come on, if you worked for Ebay/paypal and had the alot of sellers connects and suppliers and was getting paid scrap, wouldnt you sell on Ebay with the same suppliers that a suspended sellers sent you? Yes you would and I know most of us probably would try and wipe out our competition if it was as easy as pushing a button.
Old 12-26-2007

Longevity: 95%

HI- YOu need to Contact the Vero owner- Ebay will give that info to you- Then, fac them your receipts/whatever you have to PROOVE its authentic- then Vero has a SPECIAL email address they send to ebay to WITHDRAW the takedown,,, then ebay removes the mark from your acct---then just save that email for future take downs.. I have contacted Rolex USA before for at least 15 takedowns, got all but 1 restored. The 1 they would not acknowledge as their fault + tell ebay ,was a Dealer item, that only the AD's are allowed to have + they do not want into the publics hands..
My Account Mgr at Ebay was kind enough to give me Rolex Veros telephone number which happens to be a Law firm, Gibney + Assoc.. When all was said + done,, Ebay T+S sent an email restoring the acct + the listings
Old 12-27-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

Thats too much work for me..
Old 12-27-2007

Longevity: 94%

It's Lord of the Flies. The thing about eBay is one gets the sense its' run by children. No one seems to be in charge over at T&S.
I contacted eBay to dispute VERO claims and they never gave me any info or contact information. I got the impression it was some ******* at T&S who just doesn't give a **** about anything. I followed protocol. What a waste of effort.

God forbid someday some disgruntled seller, who gets suspended, banned or funds blocked, takes a loaded shot gun, marches into the eBay offices and start taking out their employees. That's when eBay will change. Until then, they will keep fleecing Americans.
Old 12-27-2007
Banned

Longevity: 95%

Just keep hammering away at them, some accounts are bound to stick. Seem it runs in cycles. For a week or 2 they suspended everything, then it seems I am OK for a few months.