The "ABUSING" Ebay Suspensions...Ideas?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-28-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
Default The "ABUSING" Ebay Suspensions...Ideas??

HI-
Still after roughly loosing 12 accts over the last 9 weeks- my list isnt much bigger than I started with-- Anyone else with ideas to NARROW down the ACTUAL cause??
-- I am pretty much certain its just a "catch all" suspension-- but Apparently NOT a LInking Suspension... NOT a Vero Suspension,, NOT a NOn Pyt Suspension.. AND..finally...NOT a "Not in the Spirit of Ebay" What Triggers it for YOU ??
Heres some of mine (I believe);;
BTW-- I have an acct right now 30+ fb- over 60 days old- have just started some of the "triggers" to see if it sets it off...Nothing yet.. Have tried for last 4 days..
{ These are what "I believe" triggered it in the past--as 3 accounts--were ACTUALLY being taken down while I was in the acct doing maint... all the sudden- items sold- not avail--or in the middle of a listing--then page not avail--then dead}
A.) Relisting rapidly--like 20 items in a 5-10 min period
B.) Sending multiple second chance offers
C.) Reporting buyers for non-payment Exactly on day 8
D.) NOT Combining Shipping on expensive items
E.) NOT accepting Paypal
F.) Using a different Zipcode for Item Location than whats on file (although you could be drop shipping-dont think their pc cares)
G.) Deleting the Ebay emails without opening them
H.) NOT LInking the paypal acct if you do use on
I.) Manually adding the tracking info to Paypal + Ebay --NOT going through the print ship label, then link to Paypal- but manually clicking on mark item shipped, or mark item pyt recd
J.) Revising an items price,descript---WITHOUT LETTING THEM get additional fees.... **** I know this sounds weird--BUT same item/ same descript almost from a month ago-- this time I revised it 6 times in 5-10 mins, nothing, BUT--I added a feature each time--BOld,highlight.border,10 day list,reserve,featured, then finally home page listing... just to see)--item still up----weird???
K.) I also went to ANOTHER acct- logged in--revised an item 5 times in 10-15 mins-nothing--logged out- then back in--revised it again 3 times--GONE!! (this acct--I did NOT allow them to get additinal FEES)--- maybe something here?? dont know...seems like it..
L.) NOW---to KEEP an acct I want-- INstead of revising a price or something Major-- I just END the listing, then I relist--ALLOWING THEM to get the fees.. It works for some strange odd reason?? (IN other words- if it costs me $6.30 for the 1st listing-- then 30 mins later end it-- the $6.30 is gone... Then i relist--another $6.30-- or maybe alittle less as insertion is not where they get you )---
RECAP-- so on this 60 day acct- I have tried VERO items, sold 3 in last 3 days-- using BUY IT NOWS... have sent 2nd chance offers to 4 people for 1 listing... have Relisted over 20 items rapidly... Have deleted their emails---the ONLY thing I have done Differently--IS ALLOW THEM TO MAKE MORE FEES ANYWAY I CAN... Coincidence???
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!