CCNOW help!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 11-28-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default CCNOW help!!

Hi

Ok I've been put off Paypal & have been invoicing everyone somewhat successfully via CCnow. But just do not know how to deal with customers that:

a. Email you back through Ebay stating that "ok I have paid through your CCnow" account. Will this eventually hurt me & how do I tell them not to do this.

b. Customers trust paypal so much. I want to email them saying that CCnow accepts Paypal but do not want to do it through Ebay email. They don't check their personal emails at all. I tried this.

I have "paymate" as an ebay accepted payment but its not activated anymore. So they pretty much have to email me & they always do stating they are having problems with the paymate payment soluton. I then in turn invoice them through ccnow. Oh I also put in every listing "Please wait until you receive your invoice before payment is made" I know my time is limited this way. Am I correct?

Any answers would be appreciated. As to date I have made $2000+ so far in ccnow & have been using them for about 3 weeks now just FYI.

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev59 View Post
They don't check their personal emails at all. I tried this.
Mind boggling isn't it? Sending a stranger money to buy something and they cant be bothered to communicate correctly or read email attached... Never can understand people...

As far as I know eBay doesn't read messages. The manpower would be staggering. Can they? Most likely. But I think the only time they would bother to is if your account is under big scrutiny. And at that point I think they just shut it down anyway.

I wouldn't let it bother you
The Following User Says Thank You to pod For This Useful Post:
jeffweico (12-19-2010)
Old 11-28-2010

Longevity: 78%

I haven't had a problem so far with it. I normally write emails like this:

Thank you very much for your purchase. I will send you an invoice over my merchant account (you can pay via PayPal or creditcard) to make sure that the item is insured (I cannot do this from PayPal in ..... but I have a shipping business account with CCnow). Please let me know your email address and I will send the invoice straight away. Shipping via expedited included insurance and tracking number would be ..... plus the auctions price. ....

actually you will see the email address when you check your email in your personal email sent from ebay that you sold the item.

and also I offer them a shipping discount when they pay over CCnow and that always works.
The Following User Says Thank You to luna For This Useful Post:
pkkids (12-13-2010)
Old 12-17-2010

Longevity: 78%
Default mutiple accounts with ccnow

can i use multiple accounts with ccnow without them knowing my information and also when one goes down does that mean all ebay account go down?
Old 12-19-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopeasy73 View Post
can i use multiple accounts with ccnow without them knowing my information and also when one goes down does that mean all ebay account go down?
You can, ebay won't know your CCNow account because you are emailing the buyers with your link. :-)
Old 12-19-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pod View Post
As far as I know eBay doesn't read messages. The manpower would be staggering. Can they? Most likely. But I think the only time they would bother to is if your account is under big scrutiny. And at that point I think they just shut it down anyway
I agree. And I don't think it is the messages that would get an account shut down anyway (unless they were over the top with profanity or something else objectionable). If they are on the fence, so to speak, the messages might tip the review one way or the other, but I cannot see them suspending an account over the messages alone.