I need stuff to sell - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-28-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Question I need stuff to sell

do you guys have any idea how I can find local auctions or online auction to buy bulk stuff for good price
thank you.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-28-2007

Longevity: 95%

Hi- There maybe some of us who have overstocks, not being able to get back on in full force yet.. What Categories are you looking for?
I specialize in Stationary (I know...boring..)
Old 12-28-2007

lol ebayhateluv then how come you need the help of this forum? why would they ban you for selling stationary stuff?
Old 12-28-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
Hi- There maybe some of us who have overstocks, not being able to get back on in full force yet.. What Categories are you looking for?
I specialize in Stationary (I know...boring..)
anything that I can sell but not Vero items.
Old 12-29-2007

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 94%

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc View Post
do you guys have any idea how I can find local auctions or online auction to buy bulk stuff for good price
thank you.
We have many popular items for sale, you can contact MSN rubaojiao@hotmail.com for details.
Old 12-29-2007

^ i think this dude is from china and specializes in vero stuff, so won't work for you amc.

go to Alibaba Manufacturer Directory - Suppliers, Manufacturers, Exporters & Importers and search for things, it gives suppliers all over the world for nearly everything lol. but be careful about buying brand name items / electronics there since theyre all ⊗⊗⊗⊗. some factories do sell proprietory things, but without a brand name it will be hard to sell on ebay. for example i was thinking of selling gps systems, i got a quote of 250$ for a 7" touch screen one...but nope, people would rather pay 500$ for a tomtom with a 3.5" screen..... since they know the brand name.
Old 12-29-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivegotinfo View Post
^ i think this dude is from china and specializes in vero stuff, so won't work for you amc.

go to Alibaba Manufacturer Directory - Suppliers, Manufacturers, Exporters & Importers and search for things, it gives suppliers all over the world for nearly everything lol. but be careful about buying brand name items / electronics there since theyre all ⊗⊗⊗⊗. some factories do sell proprietory things, but without a brand name it will be hard to sell on ebay. for example i was thinking of selling gps systems, i got a quote of 250$ for a 7" touch screen one...but nope, people would rather pay 500$ for a tomtom with a 3.5" screen..... since they know the brand name.
Thank you ivegotinfo,
I think alibaba, tradekey and ec21.com have 80% ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items that I don't want to sell and the other 20% of items are not brand name like Tomtom this is mean no body gonna search for it on ebay.
Old 12-29-2007

Ivegotinfo-- Stationery- Generla Term, not Vero either.. BUT, I got a particular competitor- who was able to get me suspended- Him + I are the Only ones who sell a Particular line that was discontinued by a Manufacturer- so- whenever one of these items is listed + a new acct- I know its him- vice versa.
-- what he did was come in as a new buyer --ask the seller a Question--
I answered. He then took my email header- copy/paste- inserted his own verbage- forwarded to Trust + safety. I got about 7 warnings for verbal abuse--i ignored them all- thought they were spoofs- after all- I dont talk like that.
__ Last day- couldnt log in- called my acct mgr- she said Yes. they had been warning you about cussing out buyers for months...That was it- Plat Power seller gone.,had over 1200 listings on 1 acct + over 700 on 3 others-all gone in a matter of minutes, they never gave me a time for reinstatement- said indefinite.
__SO_ be careful --this is a very good trick=== Always click "hide my email" when answering a buyers question...
Old 12-29-2007

whoa............. lol...that is pretty stupid, both of you could have been raking in good money but that ass had to screw it up for both..man i hate people like that.

i noticed, i duno if its a coincidence, but for a few items, my items usually get taken off next day after i answer a question... OR when I check the question, but dont answer it........maybe just a coincidence... but like 3 items happened like that. im logging my every move on ebay and will check in a month or so if there is a trend.

oh and amc,
people still do buy non-brand name items. but its hard to make any good profit off them, another thing i searched for were security cameras, there are lots of chinese manufacturers, but with the price they sell it to you and the price you can sell on ebay, you'd need to buy hundreds of them at a time to make any profit. what i usually do is go on tradekey or alibaba, and just search for random things, then search ebay and see how things are selling, then ask for quotes and see if it would be worth it, considering the shipping from china to wherever you might be, and duties....
thats why a lot of people are selling vero, its very high profit margin.
Old 12-29-2007
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 18%

A trick that works for me is selling US merchandise in Europe. The euro is strong against the dollar. Toys are popular overseas, and you could sign up for worldwide brands which is expensive but I have heard has a great network of suppliers. Good Luck.
Old 12-30-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by savahaganda View Post
that guy must had been a nut job.... I gotta hand it to him... knocking out a Platinum seller... CRAZY

Can someone tell me what are VERO items
VERO Items : Items that you can't sell on ebay without authorization of the right owner :

eBay Help : Community Standards : Policies and conduct : eBay's Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) About Me Pages
Old 12-30-2007

Longevity: 98%
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
Ivegotinfo-- Stationery- Generla Term, not Vero either.. BUT, I got a particular competitor- who was able to get me suspended- Him + I are the Only ones who sell a Particular line that was discontinued by a Manufacturer- so- whenever one of these items is listed + a new acct- I know its him- vice versa.
-- what he did was come in as a new buyer --ask the seller a Question--
I answered. He then took my email header- copy/paste- inserted his own verbage- forwarded to Trust + safety. I got about 7 warnings for verbal abuse--i ignored them all- thought they were spoofs- after all- I dont talk like that.
__ Last day- couldnt log in- called my acct mgr- she said Yes. they had been warning you about cussing out buyers for months...That was it- Plat Power seller gone.,had over 1200 listings on 1 acct + over 700 on 3 others-all gone in a matter of minutes, they never gave me a time for reinstatement- said indefinite.
__SO_ be careful --this is a very good trick=== Always click "hide my email" when answering a buyers question...

Call your account manager and ask if all the buyers who reported had the same IP range when reporting you, reported you using proxies, had the same exact browser version when reporting you (this shows up when you email ebay), were 0 feedback, were linked, could be linked to the other seller, etc. Then tell me what they say.

That should get you back. If it doesn't let me know.
Old 03-15-2009

Longevity: 87%

Worldwide Brands??? Anybody use them?
Old 03-19-2009

Longevity: 89%

I am still a memeber of worldwide brands ..it was decent but didnt find anything really and unless they changed the search engine it was terrible and expensive but did have some decent suppliers.
Old 03-19-2009

Longevity: 91%

nobodys going to give you there supplier info
if they are making half decent money from them

so theres no point of even asking
Old 03-19-2009

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

I also wondered what everyone was selling here, but your right, there's no point in even asking. Lol
Old 03-19-2009

Longevity: 93%

As it has been stated here in the past no one will give up the golden goose unless it has already been stripped of its eggs.
You're going to have to find one on your own
Old 03-19-2009
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

It's not "what" people are selling, its more how cheap can you get a product for.
Old 03-20-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Beware of Liquidation.com
See thread:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/other-a...ation-com.html
Old 03-21-2009

I bought 5 lots from them ..problems is if you are short changed you are screwed
1. first lot was from Target spent $200 made about $400 but took awhile
2. baby clothes - spent $300 prob lost $100 as was new but not designer
3.another lot from target spent $200 made about $300 but again stuff sells slow
4.Lingerie spent $1500 got about $800 back so lost $700
5 1200 solar lights made about $3000-$3500 after expenses off these as i sold for around $5 so made up for the other stuff...problem was i paid 1.25 a light -the seller short changed me by 100 lights - i filed dispute and liquidation gave me $45 ..
So be sure you read very well the descriptions and any dispute you will most likely not get the correct amount back .. the electronics and small appliances from reviews i have read are often junk ...stay away from RETURNS usually dont work or they were used and returned ! .. Shelf pulls and deadstock are often good as it is true items that were not broke or stained if apparell ..
I am going to give some good advice shortly about how to buy wholesale - this was passed on to me and it may work for you- and it is not me giving up my sources or selling anything - it does require work and time but you would be surprised that the answer is actually right under your nose- as i found this out after spending/ wasting about $2,000 on wholesale websites , buying list's, joining websites etc.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gibsonton For This Useful Post:
aspkin (03-21-2009), Burning (03-21-2009)
Old 03-21-2009

anything that makes you subcsribe for info is bullsh*t
you have to find a a proper wholelsaler or a manufacturer and get a deal with them.
that the only way your going to make half decent profits

or find a auction near you or a police auction (i've heard they are good for buying)

you know your not going to get anything cheap on these liqudation , catalogue return and deadstock websites only if you have some sort of agreement with a shop.
Old 03-21-2009

Yes , in the usa you can get some stuff i just gave examples- alot of the wholesale list are decent items- problem is everybody and their brother is selling the same stuff and already got the same items- i researched and it is potluck as far selling the items ...............Your more than likely not going get most Retail Wholesalers / Manufacturers with popular items to deal with you as most have a ' BRICK AND MORTER " Rule , if they are selling to stores they will normally not deal with internet sellers as it kills storeowners..... Police Auctions and Storage units auctions that i have been to normally give you about 30 seconds to inspect at the items as they dont want to get stuck with it - they are usually all or nothing ....