naru'd twice and keeps going. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-30-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default naru'd twice and keeps going.

Hi all, I just was suspended, and I have no clue why. I can't even get an answer from ebay. I know you must here this all the time but check my account for yourself, shaypaul3693. I am not a big time seller, I sell just to get by a little as a single mom. I have 609 feedback not one neg. not one non-payment strike? Nothing. And they won't tell me why. Just that I abused ebay?

Anyway, as soon as I find out I call my girlfriend who has been suspended twice. First time for not paying fee's the second time for non-performance. After the second time she gets right back on using the same computer. She didn't change ip address. (she has cox like myself) She is even using the same paypal account that was limited. She did use different bank info and address.

does ebay just look the other way when it is "small time sellers".

The second time she was on for a year before she was suspended for non-performance.
I know I am not going to take any chances. It just makes you wonder how they work?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-30-2007
MU

Longevity: 97%
Send a message via Yahoo to koalawash

Well it looks like the last person who "bought" from you is now NARU with no recent negative feedback, which also confuses me. But yeah I really have no clue what it could be.. especially when you hadn't sold anything else since March! eBay just keeps digging its own grave here..
Old 12-30-2007
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

When eBay dies, I want to know where its buried so I can pi** on its grave.
Old 12-30-2007

Longevity: 95%

Could they have been trying to link you to your girlfriends old accounts?

Are you selling the same type of thing?

If they can't find something to absolutely link you to an old suspended ID .. but they are suspicious ... they'll use the generic 'abusing ebay' excuse and can your account.

You need to get a different ISP than she used/uses ... or they may do it again.

Good luck !
Old 12-30-2007

Longevity: 94%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateebaymorethanyou View Post
Could they have been trying to link you to your girlfriends old accounts?

Are you selling the same type of thing?

If they can't find something to absolutely link you to an old suspended ID .. but they are suspicious ... they'll use the generic 'abusing ebay' excuse and can your account.

You need to get a different ISP than she used/uses ... or they may do it again.

Good luck !
I believe a certain amount of NARU's are arbitrary. From my experience from reading about other members who have been NARU'd suggests the strong possibility to ebay T&S must fill NARU quotas without any real or legitimate purpose. Also, with all the tweeking they do with their software with checks and balances has made virtually all items and products uploaded and listed as potentially an infringement against some entity or someplace and red flagged. Anyone can get bumped off without warning.

eBay is making it so that their users, and not their items, are VERO soylant green! eBay is people!