Going to open new account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-01-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default Going to open new account

I'm going to buy a new Visa Giftcard, new phone number, new "⊗⊗⊗⊗" adress, new paypal account...new ip and all. One question, once I open it, what should I buy to build my feedback? Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-01-2008

think of something low priced and tangible...also, I suggest leaving a 2 - 3 gap between making the account and purchasing the items because if they're gonna link your account, they usually link within 2 or 3 days. After the 3rd day, you're basically home free as long as you're careful.
Old 01-01-2008

Longevity: 95%

not really lol, unless you purchase like a new car on your first day, they wont really care...
i actually listed a vero item first day i made an account (to test) and it went through and ended fine....
if you are buying cheap things, you can start buying them on your first day.
just never buy ebooks. maybe 1 in between all your regular buying every week, but not many at a time.
Old 01-01-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivegotinfo View Post
not really lol, unless you purchase like a new car on your first day, they wont really care...
What I meant was that most account linking occurs within the first 3 days of making the new account. I didn't mean that ebay will close your account just because you buy some items right when u register a new account.
Old 01-02-2008

Yup - I would stay away from ebooks! I still get recipes and wallpapers just fine.
Old 01-03-2008

Longevity: 95%

I just got suspended from ebay and they said my account is linked to one of my old suspended accounts. My question is, should I use a different paypal email address or should I use a different email address via the same paypal account. I do not want to open a new paypal account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information as I know I will be in trouble and not get my $ back.
Old 01-03-2008

They will catch you if you use a Paypal account that has been linked before. You have to use a new PP account. What you can do (has worked for me so far) I have a new PP account I use for ebay set up with an old address I never used for PP or ebay and a gift card I got for xmas I was able to register online. You HAVE to use PP to list on EB. In the field I enter the new email (which has to be added to a PP account or else it will come back invalid, DO NOT add it to the old account) After the auction ends I send an invoice from my old PP account to the buyer WITHOUT the item number. Just choose goods and the name of the item (misspelled) I let a few small amounts into the NEW account and eventually I will either withdraw it (I have to add bank account) or risk transferring it to the OLD account. So far so good. Also add something like "I will send an invoice after auction ends, please use this invoice or payment might be missed" to the checkout instructions. Buyers have used it without questions so far.
Old 01-03-2008

Longevity: 97%

Hi,

Here is my advice for gaining feedback(I do understand why merchant need some feedback in order to gain sells).

I would choose "Drop shipping" way, since it is illegal for eBay to do drop shipping so you need to do it with quite(buying for 3-5 things per days).

For example of drop shipping ways, try to figure out trendy product, such as selling DVD,Spiderman 3, with a lowest (reasonable) price and then, if someone buy it from you, try to find another merchant that sells lower price than you.Bought it and do this step again for over 10-20 times. This will made you gain positive feedback easily.

Important thing is you need to have much time and be patient. Other seller will gave you feedback after they have sent the item.

I've seen some website sell feedback but I don't actually understand their protocol. You might study it if you want the feedback badly but my recommend is to gain feedback legal.

if you have any question, You may PM me.

Good luck!