Paymate "our online security system has requested further information" - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 12-30-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default Paymate "our online security system has requested further information"

I just registered a paymate account, and i received my first payment. The next day i received this email:
Quote:
Hello

You have registered with Paymate to receive payments however; our online security system has requested further information.

To assist with our security checks could you please provide the following:
1) Copy of your drivers license (or passport)
2) Details on your supplier

Our fax number is 02 9283 6944 (or scan and and send on email).

I apologize for any inconvenience caused however; this process is to protect both our buyers and sellers and is covered under or "Terms of Use".

Please let me know if you have any problems. Your account has been suspended pending your reply.

Thank you,
Client Services
The main thing i am worried about is the supplier info, as i don't really have a proper supplier, i buy goods from friends etc + online etc, so i don't really have any proper supplier invoices or contact info. Should i make up a story?
Anyone have any ideas about what i should say?

Luckily all the details on the paymate account are real, so the ID shouldn't be a problem. But the details on my eBay account aren't real, so im worried that they might look at my ebay details and compare them to the details i have provided paymate and then cancel my account, and i might lose my ebay account. Is there any chance that they may share my paymate details with ebay and visa versa?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-30-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

Probably just checking in to make sure all the info is correct...don't share any info you don't HAVE TO w/ eBay.