MC115 Suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-20-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default MC115 Suspension

Basically, I created a new account yesterday, tried to list an item but it wanted me to link it to my paypal account. I refused to do so and let the account sit as is. I used an entropay vcc with this account....

Now today I got an email today from ebay:

MC115 NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement - waren.gash

Quote:
Hello ------,

Your eBay account has been suspended. eBay took this action after determining that your account was acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies.

You are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.Any seller fees that are still owed are due to eBay immediately. eBay will charge any amounts that you have not previously disputed to the billing method that is currently on file.

We need you to take action. For more information about why your account may have been suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:
http://pages.ebay.ca/help/account/su...d-accounts.htm

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team
Now, I'm wondering what was the reason for suspension. I was NOT using a VPN, I changed all my ips and did my usual thing. It might of been the entropay vcc or it could of been the fact that I was listing an item right away on a new account....

Any ideas?

”I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.”
Winston Churchill

“If you’re going through hell, keep going.”
Winston Churchill
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-20-2010

Longevity: 77%

I just listed a ton of items worth 100s on new stealths so I doubt it's that. I'm thinking it may be a combination of you not linking paypal AND listing too fast.. Maybe some other factors as well..

Overall I think it was because of the paypal issue...

I wish you the best.
Old 12-20-2010
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang View Post
I just listed a ton of items worth 100s on new stealths so I doubt it's that. I'm thinking it may be a combination of you not linking paypal AND listing too fast.. Maybe some other factors as well..

Overall I think it was because of the paypal issue...

I wish you the best.
I suspect the fact that I did not link my paypal email and me listing too fast. It's been a long time since I've started selling on ebay....

Winston Churchill

Winston Churchill
Old 12-20-2010

Longevity: 84%

I remember reading on another post that entropay doesn't work anymore and gets you canned.
Old 12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbluntz View Post
I remember reading on another post that entropay doesn't work anymore and gets you canned.
This use to be the case... Depends if the information on the card matches up with what's on the eBay/pypal, pacifically the zip code.

But it should work now.
Old 12-20-2010
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Yes, I have a feeling that ebay are cracking down on people whom use entropay vcc's. I have two ebay accounts up but I linked them to paypal to pay for fees instead of a credit card....

Winston Churchill

Winston Churchill
Old 12-20-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

May be a coincidence in many cases. But I see a lot of folks with entropay/ebay problems
Old 12-22-2010

Longevity: 78%

I just lost a new one to an mc115 but i used vanilla visa. Vanilla doesn't typically cause any problems does it? i am sure it was more so because of the items i was selling. anyhow, time to make a replacement.
Old 12-29-2010

MC115?

using Entro VCC

Welcome, my friend, I lost 8 accounts :(

I think it's absolutely because of the VCC :(
Old 12-31-2010

It appears that not only is entropay an issue but also ebay seems to now be requesting all sellers to confirm their identity? I just created 2 stealths and both got the MC999 confirm your identity message. I took all the Stealth Book steps so I set up things correctly, just wondering if ebay is now cracking down on stealths with MC999s. Anyone know?
Old 12-31-2010
MU

Longevity: 81%
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by kh0479 View Post
It appears that not only is entropay an issue but also ebay seems to now be requesting all sellers to confirm their identity? I just created 2 stealths and both got the MC999 confirm your identity message. I took all the Stealth Book steps so I set up things correctly, just wondering if ebay is now cracking down on stealths with MC999s. Anyone know?
i got mc999 also a few times in 2010. i called in and they asked me some questions from public record and i was online within less than an hour listing again.
Old 01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FandangoKango View Post
i got mc999 also a few times in 2010. i called in and they asked me some questions from public record and i was online within less than an hour listing again.
Lucky you! I called ebay to answer their checklist of questions however they want me to fax in id and documents, not even going there since ebay just loves to collect information and will most likely not reinstate.. just not sure where I'm going wrong and if my next stealth attempt will get yet another MC999 within a day or so of me listing my item.
Old 01-02-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Here are my tips

#1. Answer the phone when ebay calls or paypal calls ALWAYS or they will auto limit you.
#2. List the auction as "donation" you might have to give up %10 but it looks better, and also nothing wrong with helping out a charity.
#3 DO NOT LIST BUY IT NOW IN THE FIRST WEEK.... Just list your auctions for 3 or 5 days. If it's vero, do it 5 days. Don't mess around trying to make a quick buck, because it doesn't work anymore. You just need to list it normally and take it slow.
#4 When they ask you those questions w/o a none of the above, just say it's none of those. Like when they ask you the height question, you say i'm none of those.I said in fact" where you getting this information from spokeo? " and the woman laughed a bit.

Identity theft is a crime so think twice before you think that's an easy route, sure much stuff people do on here is a crime, and none of them will admit it, from selling foofoo to using names. The point is, IDENITY THEFT IS REAL , That is a quick way to get in state prison, the benzo isn't worth it
The Following User Says Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
coco (01-10-2011)