eBay Suspension - Listings Removed - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-02-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default eBay Suspension - Listings Removed

Hello,

I been a Powerseller on eBay since 2007.

They Suspended my Account today as they linked it to my Room-mates Account who has Low DSR on Shipping. Have Appealed but who knows?

Had over 1200 Listings that I had manually Listed And Have been Removed Today just Like that.

Is there any way I can recovered those Listings/Data form eBay.

My Account was linked with 3rd Party Vendio - Where I can see my Listing Titles in Vendio but when I clicked on it - Goes to Ebay.com and then it shows

"Listing Removed"

I also have around 1000 Listing on my eBay turbo Lister -

How can I use ebay Turbo Lister to my New Stealth Account.

Any Help/Advice is very much Appreciated.

Thanks a lot
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-02-2011
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,548 Times in 2,201 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Welcome to the forums.

After reading your requests carefully, I truly think that you need to study the stealth guide first. Learn the basics, make your basics solid then start over.

The things you asked are all over the the place and there's a way to do everything correctly and more importantly in the order they need to be done.

So again, invest your time and energy to studying the guide for now, then come back here when you have questions.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
ajs (01-04-2011)
Old 01-02-2011
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

You most likely aren't going to get your listings back, as they just remove them and delete whatever code you have.

Time to start a new with a new account. You wouldn't want to use the old designs on a new account anyway, as the accounts are linked through item descriptions as well. I realize 1200 items is a pain, and I've used turbo lister often... but you live and you learn.

purchase eBay Stealth, always keep a backup account handy
The Following User Says Thank You to First Edition For This Useful Post:
ajs (01-04-2011)
Old 01-02-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I hope you get your account back - I really do, but knowing eBay, I doubt it.

You really DO need the stealth guide. It will show you how to create several accounts and spread out your risk. The thing I like most about stealth is that eBay, Amazon or whomever CANNOT shut down 100% of my business with the push of one button. As a businessperson, this is VERY appealing to me.

I don't benefit if you buy this. But it helped me greatly. I used to worry about eBay banning me and what I would do for income if that happened. While it DID give me an incentive to save, it is a TERRIBLE way to live your life - always feeling that your livelihood is threatened. Now, no one account represents more than 5% of my income. Unfortunately, it took me losing my account before I did anything about it.

But you CAN recover! And your business will be much stronger when you do. A year from now, you may look at this as a blessing in disguise.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
ajs (01-04-2011)
Old 01-03-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 77%

I really appreciate all of your Help - I have already bought the stealth guide Today and it is really Handy but little overwhelming specially with a shock my Account being Shut down just like that. As you have mentioned earlier I too lived in that Fear everyday until now "What if they close down my Account" As I have put my heart and soul in to that and Plus in this Economy it's very Difficult to survive when eBay is the only source of Income.

So there is No way to Back up Listings right?

I really like the idea of Spreading the Listings in to different Accounts.
that also lowers the chances of loosing everything at once.

I am New to the whole Stealth Account setup. Would Really Appreciate if you guys can Help me out.

1 - What if I buy Ready Stealth Accounts - Is it Possible to make the ebay and Paypal Accounts Location as per my current State Location?

2 - Do I have the choice to select the eBay id and Paypal Login name?
Ofcourse one can always change them later - But that will Raise more Red Flags right?

3 - What is Auctiva with Token?

4 - Once I get my both Accounts Ready - It is Recommended to Change the Phone Numbers Assoicated with both eBay and Paypal Accounts - If I change the Numbers in both Accounts - Will that Raise Red Flags as well?

Thanks a lot for all your Help & I really appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
I hope you get your account back - I really do, but knowing eBay, I doubt it.

You really DO need the stealth guide. It will show you how to create several accounts and spread out your risk. The thing I like most about stealth is that eBay, Amazon or whomever CANNOT shut down 100% of my business with the push of one button. As a businessperson, this is VERY appealing to me.

I don't benefit if you buy this. But it helped me greatly. I used to worry about eBay banning me and what I would do for income if that happened. While it DID give me an incentive to save, it is a TERRIBLE way to live your life - always feeling that your livelihood is threatened. Now, no one account represents more than 5% of my income. Unfortunately, it took me losing my account before I did anything about it.

But you CAN recover! And your business will be much stronger when you do. A year from now, you may look at this as a blessing in disguise.
Old 01-03-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Best suggestion...

Don't buy anything just yet. You mentioned that you feel overwhelmed. That is totally understandable. Read the guide 3 times and let it sink in.

Buying an account can save you some time, but you still need to understand the stealth techniques. Otherwise, it is too easy to make a mistake and lose it.

You don't necessarily NEED Auctiva, but it DOES make it easier to manage your accounts. The idea is to actually log into eBay as few times as possible. So it IS valuable, especially when managing multiple accounts.

Most of your questions should be directed to the account sellers. We have a few of them here, with different options and prices. I'm sure you will find one that suits your needs. Look in the Marketplace section under "Accounts for sale".
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
ajs (01-04-2011)
Old 01-12-2011

Longevity: 85%

Auctiva is wonderful. You can list your items without having to switch IP's and log into each different user account. You can do it all from the same page. Also, Auctiva doesn't advertise it, but their service is $9.99 a month and that is for unlimited user ID's and passwords. You have to email them directly and ask them to set up a primary account with sub accounts attached, and you pay nothing for those sub accounts.
Old 01-12-2011
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,548 Times in 2,201 Posts
Activity: 53%

But wouldn't you have to use the same images per each sub acc as the primary?
That is a linking factor.
Old 01-13-2011

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
But wouldn't you have to use the same images per each sub acc as the primary?
That is a linking factor.
No, each sub account has it's own separate username and password. So you have to load pictures into each sub account. It's as if you have separate auctiva accounts but you only pay for the first one. They're just linked for billing purposes.