Violated By Bills Cobb And Meg 'abyte Me' Whitman - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-05-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default Violated By Bills Cobb And Meg 'abyte Me' Whitman

Built A Successful Business On Ebay For Many Years And In One Fell Swoop All Gone. In One Word Devastating. Violated Because Something Was Taken Away From You--your Living And Everything And Everyone Attached To It!

It All Seems So Very Heartless--and It Is. Your House, Your Car, Your Kids, Your Relationship Just Deoesn't Matter To Ebay--they Only Care About Themselves Not Who They Hurt. And Why? Because In Their Failed Business Model Someone Has To Pay--you Not Them. They Say We Have To Keep An Equal Playing Field For All --which Is Just A Bunch Of Lies To Cover For Their Own Ass With Their Pants Down.
And Don't Let Them Make You Think You Are Dirty! They Are The Ones Who Are Dirty For What They Did To You! They Failed You!

Yes Ebay And Paypal Have Proven Themselves Evil Entities Because The Bottom Line Is What Only Matters To Them Not You As A Person. We Are The Victims Of The Ebay And Paypal Shortcomings, Not The Other Way Around.

Yes You Have Been Violated By Ebay With Impunity--even Our Own System Of Laws Guarantees Otherwise And Offers Restitution And Probation. But Ebay Has Put Theirselves Above The Law And The Justice Is Guarantees You And I As Citizens--this Is Why People On This Site Liken Them To Taliban And Bin Laden--they Are Heartless Entities Who Devastate And Ruin Peoples Way Of Life! Their Deeds Are Therefore Also Terroristic In Nature--what Do I Do Now Where Do I Go From Here, All Seems Lost--sound Familiar?

You Were Never Given Any Consideration As A Human Being And American Citizen To Be Heard. It Didnt Matter If You Were A Powerseller With Great Feedback All Your Hard Work Fallen By The Wayside And They Expect You To Be Violated By Meg 'abyte Me' Whitman And Bills Cobb Sitting Down? No No No!

So It Is Now Up To You The Victim To Do Everything In Your Power To Continue On Your Path To Financial Freedom. And God Willing We Will All Succeed!

Good Luck And God Bless You In This New Year!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-05-2008

That was inspiring!!! I'm gonna hit em hard today!! Who's with me!!!
Old 01-05-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

These days, PayPal loses about $300 to $500 on every account they close on me. Why? I refund the customers that received the merchandise until my balance is nearly $0 and tell the ones that I didn't ship to yet to dispute their charges, resulting on PayPal having to cover all their fees out of their own pockets. Everyone should do this. If you can't have the money, they shouldn't have it either. If everyone starts doing this, they will think twice about limiting an account.
Old 01-06-2008

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
These days, PayPal loses about $300 to $500 on every account they close on me. Why? I refund the customers that received the merchandise until my balance is nearly $0 and tell the ones that I didn't ship to yet to dispute their charges, resulting on PayPal having to cover all their fees out of their own pockets. Everyone should do this. If you can't have the money, they shouldn't have it either. If everyone starts doing this, they will think twice about limiting an account.

Are you sure paypal is refunding the customers and not just telling them "sorry we can't get you the money because the seller doesn't have it" ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdeck View Post
this Is Why People On This Site Liken Them To Taliban And Bin Laden
Have you heard any of the conspiracy theories about how George W. Bush's administration was the ones secretly behind the 9/11 attacks. I mean most obviously two planes into the tower would at most damage the towers, they wouldn't just make the collapse straight down. Even if a tower was hit enough to knock it out, it would fall sideways. But no, only a controlled demolition can make the towers fall straight down instantly first one and then a minute later the second one.

But I am only scratching the surface here. Google and you will find lots of 9/11 conspiracy theories.
Old 01-06-2008

Longevity: 95%

got an offer today to buy 3 diff accts-- all owe fees-- 1 acct owes $22,000, another $19,000, another $13,000 they are only 3 months old...I passed.
Old 01-06-2008
MU

Longevity: 97%
Send a message via Yahoo to koalawash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
Have you heard any of the conspiracy theories about how George W. Bush's administration was the ones secretly behind the 9/11 attacks. I mean most obviously two planes into the tower would at most damage the towers, they wouldn't just make the collapse straight down. Even if a tower was hit enough to knock it out, it would fall sideways. But no, only a controlled demolition can make the towers fall straight down instantly first one and then a minute later the second one.

But I am only scratching the surface here. Google and you will find lots of 9/11 conspiracy theories.
Old 01-06-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
got an offer today to buy 3 diff accts-- all owe fees-- 1 acct owes $22,000, another $19,000, another $13,000 they are only 3 months old...I passed.
How the hell didn't they get suspended already.
Old 01-06-2008
MU

I think eBay might know deep down that suspending an account is effectively the same as kissing goodbye to the remaining fees owed on that account. Most of the accounts they shut down would be mere pocket change so they don't mind the loss that much. But with the 3 accounts mentioned above, I'm almost thinking eBay is hanging on to some shred of hope that MAYBE the owner will pay those hefty fees eventually? :D
Old 01-06-2008
Threadstarter  

Yes EXACTLY! By doing their evils against their fellow man--you and I, Ebay and Paypal are paying for it ten times over and over again! Their love for the almighty dollar is the root to all their evil deeds against you and I which is constantly fueling the fire to their ultimate consumption.

Don't think for one minute that they will not be held accountable for their dirty deeds and heartless neglect of their fellow man--you-- who works long hours freezing and sweating your ass off trying to make an honest days living to put food on the table!

They are hypocrates who strain at shipping charges while at the same time swallowing up and ruining peoples lives! This is evil corporate america-- execs like whitman and cobb who sit on their fat ass live in their 6 car garage secure gated mansions --swimming pool,spa, chouffer, butler/ maid --the whole nine yards appearing like successful business people who are nothing more than lovers of selves who have no regard for their fellow man as they commit their horrendous crimes against humantiy--you and I. Their board room agenda involves extortion and excess, coercion and bribery, blackmail and deceit, filth and lucre leading to ruining peoples lives!

It would have been much better for them to work with us human beings than against us--treating us like infidels! The biggest lie in their business model is that they sucker unsuspecting entreprenuers with their apple of deciet flattering you by saying 'people are basically good'--and then after 5-6 years lay a blunt hatchet in your good skull!

Should I not hold back and tell you how I really feel about them?
Old 01-06-2008

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Yes EXACTLY! By doing their evils against their fellow man--you and I, Ebay and Paypal are paying for it ten times over and over again! Their love for the almighty dollar is the root to all their evil deeds against you and I which is constantly fueling the fire to their ultimate consumption.

Don't think for one minute that they will not be held accountable for their dirty deeds and heartless neglect of their fellow man--you-- who works long hours freezing and sweating your ass off trying to make an honest days living to put food on the table!

They are hypocrates who strain at shipping charges while at the same time swallowing up and ruining peoples lives! This is evil corporate america-- execs like whitman and cobb who sit on their fat ass live in their 6 car garage secure gated mansions --swimming pool,spa, chouffer, butler/ maid --the whole nine yards appearing like successful business people who are nothing more than lovers of selves who have no regard for their fellow man as they commit their horrendous crimes against humantiy--you and I. Their board room agenda involves extortion and excess, coercion and bribery, blackmail and deceit, filth and lucre leading to ruining peoples lives!

It would have been much better for them to work with us human beings than against us--treating us like infidels! The biggest lie in their business model is that they sucker unsuspecting entreprenuers with their apple of deciet flattering you by saying 'people are basically good'--and then after 5-6 years lay a blunt hatchet in your good skull!

I've often found their lying and saying paypal is safer than everything else when it's pretty unsafe and then forcing people to use it is one of the worst things.
Old 01-06-2008

We are eBay's terrorists:D Who's volunteering to drive a plane in eBay's building in San Jose? I'm kidding guys but when you look at it our tactics are similar to the one terrorist use
Old 01-06-2008

Quote:

You are not authorized to speak about the 9/11 Truth Committee's alleged "facts" that the World Trade Towers were taken down by a controlled demolition unless you yourself are a New Yorker who was there to physically witness the attacks. It is a known fact many members of the 9/11 Truth Cult attract quite a number of kooks who relish in denying the Holocaust happened.
Plus, since you weren't there you can never know the truth, even if a survivor of 9/11 came up to you and told you to your face what really happened. It was no demolition. The 9/11 Truth committee are mostly made up of people on S.S.I., and medication for manic depression and schizophrenia: societal misfits many with criminal histories with aspirations of becoming the trolls of history. :D
Old 01-06-2008

Quote:

What happens is the "real you" got banned/suspended/excommunicated.

Now you have to create an alter ego to continue selling. But that is not a bad thing. Just a little tricky.

The best businesses always have a "buffer" at the top.
Suspended Members need to create "buffers" to their real identity.

What we all realized to our horror is, we should never have given our real identities, addresses, bank info to any of these online companies in the first place. But there was no way we could have known until it was too late.

In fact, it is wise to create an alias account.
Old 01-06-2008

Yeah we shouldn't have put our real identity on eBay at all! At least when you move you can restarted to sell with your real identity if you have previously been suspended!
Old 01-07-2008
Banned

Quote:
Are you sure paypal is refunding the customers and not just telling them "sorry we can't get you the money because the seller doesn't have it" ????

You must be a Republican??... Everybody knows Bush was behind the attacks. Mo question about that. i knew that from day 1, when I saw his face after secret service today him the towers was hit. And we still dont have Bin laden?? we all know Bush is actually cool with the Ladens and his family. thats why he flew them out of the US the same day of the attack. The Landan plane was the only plane allowed to fly,,
Old 01-07-2008
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
If you have that type of money to even think about buying the accounts for $54,000, why are u even selling and stressing over Ebay??
Old 01-07-2008
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hanson View Post
You must be a Republican??... Everybody knows Bush was behind the attacks. Mo question about that. i knew that from day 1, when I saw his face after secret service today him the towers was hit. And we still dont have Bin laden?? we all know Bush is actually cool with the Ladens and his family. thats why he flew them out of the US the same day of the attack. The Landan plane was the only plane allowed to fly,,
WOW... -_-*
Old 01-07-2008

CORE EVIDENCE TO CONSIDER ABOUT 9/11

Core Evidence
The WTC buildings collapsed at free the fall speed of gravity, 8.4 seconds (10 floors per second). To collapse at "Free fall" speed means that the falling building pieces had to crush concrete, shear steel bolts, and brake welds and fall just as fast as a rock dropped off the side of the building that hit nothing but air. Impossible without explosives. Each floor hit would have significantly slowed the fall!

The South Tower (Building #2) fell after 1 hour; the North Tower (Building #1) fell after 2 hours.The Meridian Plaza burned fiercely for 19 hours and never collapsed. The Madrid fire in 2005 burnt for 24 hours looking like a torch and never collapsed.

Yet Scientific American, October 2001 said "The WTC was probably one of the more resistant tall buildings..they just don't build them as tough as the World Trade Center"s

"The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse remain unknown at this time."- Federal Emergency Management Agency. Chapter 5, Page 31, May 2002

The investigation of the WTC "is a half-baked farce." - Fire Engineering Magazine. Jan 2002

All of the important evidence from the disaster was destroyed, illegally, and before the investigation was even concluded, some before it began! - Fire Engineering

$600,000 was spent investigating the WTC collapses vs. $40 million on Clinton's sex life.The entire 9/11 Commission only spent $15 million while all expenditures on Clinton's indiscretion exceed $65 million.

Building 7 at the WTC, 47 floors, steel, and constructed differently from the twin towers, fell at 5:30 but it was never hit by an airplane, had no significant fire! The fires were not long enough (only 1-2 hours) to harm the steel. Yet days later, there were "hot spots" in the building that still exceeded the maximum temperature possible from jet fuel - but not from explosives.

The gusting wind on the towers had at times been greater than the impact of the airliners. Neither tower was bent nor did they creak or groan at any time.

The concrete was encased in a steel framed pan yet clouds of finely pulverized concrete and steel beams came shooting out of the buildings for up to three times the width of the building at hundreds of miles per hour - only possible with explosives.

If the force of the falling building is strong enough to pulverize concrete then the bolts and rivets would have to hold beyond that force - and then give way. Yet the force to pulverize concrete into fine powder is greater than the force that sheers or stretches steel bolts and rivets. It cannot be both ways.

Both impacts and fires in the Twin Towers did not hit the center of the buildings. That means that only two sides of the building were harmed at most and two sides were structurally sound. Building 7 had no impact or significant fires. Yet all three collapses are perfectly straight down. Only the tops of the Towers should have fallen over, not the entire building all straight down, just like a controlled demolition.

"I'm still to this day amazed that he [alleged pilot on Flight 77] could have flown into the Pentagon," according to the hijackers pilot instructor. "He could not fly at all." Yet, "The steep turn was so smooth, the sources say, it's clear there was no fight for control going on. And the complex maneuver suggests the hijackers had better flying skills than many investigators first believed."

NATIONAL COMMISSION ON TERRORIST ATTACKS UPON THE UNITED STATES, Public Hearing, Friday, May 23, 2003 : Mr. Mineta: "There was a young man who had come in and said to the vice president, "The plane [Flight 77] is 50 miles out...30 miles... 10 miles out" - Cheney knew this plane was coming at Washington and the Pentagon and yet no planes had been scrambled to protect Washington after over 1 hour since the WTC was attacked. Even at 400 miles per hour, it takes over 7 minutes to travel 50 miles, more since the plane was at altitude. Cheney knew the plane was coming when it was even farther away since Mr. Mineta had not been present when Flight 77 was first reported to Mr. Cheney. They had known this flight was missing for over an hour after the first plane crashed into the North Tower. There should have been an umbrella of F-16 and other aircraft over Washington, DC. An F-16 fighter can travel 50 miles and destroy a target in less than 2 minutes. Moreover, pictures released by the Pentagon show anti-aircraft missiles firing at an aircraft much smaller than a 757. Everything failed! Incompetence, if not guilt.

Read how the alleged hijackers used top secret information to find holes in our Radar Defenses.

NORAD successfully intercepted off course and suspected hijackings 100% of 67 times during the year prior to 9/11 (AP, 8/13/02), each time in under 20 minutes. An Air Force F-15 "scrambles" to 29,000 feet in 2.5 minutes, normally intercepting in 15 minutes. Yet on 9/11 they were four failures for over an hour each -- three after they knew the planes were high-jacked and intended mass murder. Please read, "Crossing the Rubicon", by Michael Ruppert, which indicts Richard Cheney for his involvement in the war games that diverted our interceptors from stopping the high-jacked airplanes. Contrast this to Condoleezza Rice's statement from her May 16, 2002 press briefing, "I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile". (See Fox TV broadcast plot 6 months earlier) "Condoleezza Rice was the top National Security official with President Bush at the July 2001 G-8 summit in on Genoa. This was where U.S. officials were warned that Islamic terrorists might attempt to crash an airliner into the summit, which prompted officials to close the airspace over Genoa and station anti-aircraft guns at the city's airport".

"On August 6, 2001, just over a month before 9/11 and during the "summer of threat", President Bush received a Presidential Daily Briefing (PDB) at his Crawford, Texas ranch, entitled Bin Laden Determined to Strike in the US The August 6th memo focused entirely on the possibility of terrorist attacks inside the US. In testimony before the 9/11 Commission, Condoleezza Rice, National Security Advisor to President Bush, stated to the 9/11 Commission that she and President Bush considered the August 6th PDB as just an historical document and commented that this was not considered a domestic warning. At this 9/11 hearing, Condoleezza Rice had taken an oath to tell the truth to the Commissioners. [Perjury!] "Additionally, according to the 9/11 Commission report, chief White House expert on terrorism, Richard Clarke, sent Rice an urgent memo just days after she took office stressing the severity of the terrorist threat. She did not respond. Although the national security leadership met formally nearly 100 times in the months prior to the Sept. 11 attacks . . . terrorism was the topic during only two of those sessions. The first meeting that dealt with al Qaeda did not occur until 9/4/01." Read the 9/11 widows letter on "Kindasleazy" Rice.

Rice lied that they did not anticipate hijackers using airplanes as weapons yet FEMA's cover image depicts just such an attack!

I am also appalled by the media. A Zogby Poll I commissioned reported that 66% of New Yorkers want the 9/11 investigation re-opened and 49% believe government VIP's knew ahead of time and did nothing to stop it. The New York Times thought it NOT "news fit to print". I had to pay for an advertisement to get it in the New York Times!

.............. hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah - it was terrorists, for sure
Old 01-07-2008
Threadstarter  

Its Interesting Where This Discussion Led But Regarding Controlled Demolitions All You Would Need To Do To Verify This Theory Is To Review The Video Clips Of The Towers Falling Down--now Of Course There Were Firemen In Those Towers Who Lost Their Lives And I Dont Know What They Are Saying About It?
Anyway Controlled Demos Plant Explosives At The Main Supports Which Were Located Probably For The Twin Towers Below The Street Level.
This Would Be Some Explosion In The Order Of Many Megatons--probably A Small Atomic Bomb To Bring Them Down Which You Could Not Hide.
But If The Videos Show The Towers Pancaking From Top To Bottom Which I Think They Do Then It Was Not A Controlled Detonation From Below----for If From The Ground Level Then The Pancaking Would Start At Ground Zero.
I Think What You Had Was An Explosion By The Planes That Wasnt Great Enough To Do It But Because The Planes Were So Heavy Laden With Fuel--going Cross Country This Was The Catalyst Which Brought Them Down--the Terrorists Knew This--they Knew The Building Was Designed To Withstand Against A 747 Hitting It But The Fuel Factor Was Never Calculated Into The Equation.
The Point Where The Towers Started Pancaking Was At The Point Of Entry Of The Planes.
I Dont Think You Can Prove Otherwise According To The Videos
Old 01-07-2008
MU

Guys you should probably start another thread..
Old 01-07-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauluss View Post
CORE EVIDENCE TO CONSIDER ABOUT 9/11

Core Evidence
The WTC buildings collapsed at free the fall speed of gravity, 8.4 seconds (10 floors per second). To collapse at "Free fall" speed means that the falling building pieces had to crush concrete, shear steel bolts, and brake welds and fall just as fast as a rock dropped off the side of the building that hit nothing but air. Impossible without explosives. Each floor hit would have significantly slowed the fall!

The South Tower (Building #2) fell after 1 hour; the North Tower (Building #1) fell after 2 hours.The Meridian Plaza burned fiercely for 19 hours and never collapsed. The Madrid fire in 2005 burnt for 24 hours looking like a torch and never collapsed.

Yet Scientific American, October 2001 said "The WTC was probably one of the more resistant tall buildings..they just don't build them as tough as the World Trade Center"s

"The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse remain unknown at this time."- Federal Emergency Management Agency. Chapter 5, Page 31, May 2002

The investigation of the WTC "is a half-baked farce." - Fire Engineering Magazine. Jan 2002

All of the important evidence from the disaster was destroyed, illegally, and before the investigation was even concluded, some before it began! - Fire Engineering

$600,000 was spent investigating the WTC collapses vs. $40 million on Clinton's sex life.The entire 9/11 Commission only spent $15 million while all expenditures on Clinton's indiscretion exceed $65 million.

Building 7 at the WTC, 47 floors, steel, and constructed differently from the twin towers, fell at 5:30 but it was never hit by an airplane, had no significant fire! The fires were not long enough (only 1-2 hours) to harm the steel. Yet days later, there were "hot spots" in the building that still exceeded the maximum temperature possible from jet fuel - but not from explosives.

The gusting wind on the towers had at times been greater than the impact of the airliners. Neither tower was bent nor did they creak or groan at any time.

The concrete was encased in a steel framed pan yet clouds of finely pulverized concrete and steel beams came shooting out of the buildings for up to three times the width of the building at hundreds of miles per hour - only possible with explosives.

If the force of the falling building is strong enough to pulverize concrete then the bolts and rivets would have to hold beyond that force - and then give way. Yet the force to pulverize concrete into fine powder is greater than the force that sheers or stretches steel bolts and rivets. It cannot be both ways.

Both impacts and fires in the Twin Towers did not hit the center of the buildings. That means that only two sides of the building were harmed at most and two sides were structurally sound. Building 7 had no impact or significant fires. Yet all three collapses are perfectly straight down. Only the tops of the Towers should have fallen over, not the entire building all straight down, just like a controlled demolition.

"I'm still to this day amazed that he [alleged pilot on Flight 77] could have flown into the Pentagon," according to the hijackers pilot instructor. "He could not fly at all." Yet, "The steep turn was so smooth, the sources say, it's clear there was no fight for control going on. And the complex maneuver suggests the hijackers had better flying skills than many investigators first believed."

NATIONAL COMMISSION ON TERRORIST ATTACKS UPON THE UNITED STATES, Public Hearing, Friday, May 23, 2003 : Mr. Mineta: "There was a young man who had come in and said to the vice president, "The plane [Flight 77] is 50 miles out...30 miles... 10 miles out" - Cheney knew this plane was coming at Washington and the Pentagon and yet no planes had been scrambled to protect Washington after over 1 hour since the WTC was attacked. Even at 400 miles per hour, it takes over 7 minutes to travel 50 miles, more since the plane was at altitude. Cheney knew the plane was coming when it was even farther away since Mr. Mineta had not been present when Flight 77 was first reported to Mr. Cheney. They had known this flight was missing for over an hour after the first plane crashed into the North Tower. There should have been an umbrella of F-16 and other aircraft over Washington, DC. An F-16 fighter can travel 50 miles and destroy a target in less than 2 minutes. Moreover, pictures released by the Pentagon show anti-aircraft missiles firing at an aircraft much smaller than a 757. Everything failed! Incompetence, if not guilt.

Read how the alleged hijackers used top secret information to find holes in our Radar Defenses.

NORAD successfully intercepted off course and suspected hijackings 100% of 67 times during the year prior to 9/11 (AP, 8/13/02), each time in under 20 minutes. An Air Force F-15 "scrambles" to 29,000 feet in 2.5 minutes, normally intercepting in 15 minutes. Yet on 9/11 they were four failures for over an hour each -- three after they knew the planes were high-jacked and intended mass murder. Please read, "Crossing the Rubicon", by Michael Ruppert, which indicts Richard Cheney for his involvement in the war games that diverted our interceptors from stopping the high-jacked airplanes. Contrast this to Condoleezza Rice's statement from her May 16, 2002 press briefing, "I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile". (See Fox TV broadcast plot 6 months earlier) "Condoleezza Rice was the top National Security official with President Bush at the July 2001 G-8 summit in on Genoa. This was where U.S. officials were warned that Islamic terrorists might attempt to crash an airliner into the summit, which prompted officials to close the airspace over Genoa and station anti-aircraft guns at the city's airport".

"On August 6, 2001, just over a month before 9/11 and during the "summer of threat", President Bush received a Presidential Daily Briefing (PDB) at his Crawford, Texas ranch, entitled Bin Laden Determined to Strike in the US The August 6th memo focused entirely on the possibility of terrorist attacks inside the US. In testimony before the 9/11 Commission, Condoleezza Rice, National Security Advisor to President Bush, stated to the 9/11 Commission that she and President Bush considered the August 6th PDB as just an historical document and commented that this was not considered a domestic warning. At this 9/11 hearing, Condoleezza Rice had taken an oath to tell the truth to the Commissioners. [Perjury!] "Additionally, according to the 9/11 Commission report, chief White House expert on terrorism, Richard Clarke, sent Rice an urgent memo just days after she took office stressing the severity of the terrorist threat. She did not respond. Although the national security leadership met formally nearly 100 times in the months prior to the Sept. 11 attacks . . . terrorism was the topic during only two of those sessions. The first meeting that dealt with al Qaeda did not occur until 9/4/01." Read the 9/11 widows letter on "Kindasleazy" Rice.

Rice lied that they did not anticipate hijackers using airplanes as weapons yet FEMA's cover image depicts just such an attack!

I am also appalled by the media. A Zogby Poll I commissioned reported that 66% of New Yorkers want the 9/11 investigation re-opened and 49% believe government VIP's knew ahead of time and did nothing to stop it. The New York Times thought it NOT "news fit to print". I had to pay for an advertisement to get it in the New York Times!

.............. hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah - it was terrorists, for sure
You call this writing? I call this cut and paste. :D

Yes, you right, it was Arab terrorists were mostly from Egypt and Saudia Arabia who hijacked 4 jet liners and carried out their conspiracy to destroy America. As far as the real world thinks and still believes, EBay had nothing to do with the 9/11 hijackings. :D

Bush and the gang were Asleep At The Wheel. Plain and simple. The attacks of 9/11 was a classic, nefarious plan hatched by a master criminal like Bin Laden who came in at the right moment at the right time. Lapses in the US Security at that point was also sleeping.

Like the act of a great villian, akin to an Islamic John Wilkes Booth against the Western world. On 9/11 he fired 4 shots heard around the world.

Building Number 7 was pulled down. No doubt about it. There were too many witnesses who had firemen set them aside from the demolition. That has already been proven.

The conspiracy resides with Guiliani and company. There's the conspiracy of Building Number 7 (Guiliani's Bunker) being pulled down because of confidential records.
Old 01-07-2008
Banned

Right. And multiple fireman even recalled hearing an serious of explosions/bangs. I also watched something on TV , and it said during the 2 days up to the attack nobody was not allowed into the backup battery room which is full of huge back up batteries. Many people believe explosives was replaced there and thats why no one was allowed in there.

Bush wanted war because Cheany owns a military surplass company. So when Bush went to war Cheany company is making billions supply the war with its supplies. Cheany is breaking bush off$$ and Bush is making money off the stocks as well.
a
Watched Micheal Moore 9/11 Amazon.com: Fahrenheit 9/11: DVD: John Ashcroft (II),James Baker III,James Bath,Khalil Bin Laden,Stephen G. Breyer,Dan Briody,Richard Clarke (XII),Tom Daschle,Robert De Niro,John T. Doolittle,Byron Dorgan,Charles Gibson (II),Abdul Henderson,Peter Jen