Does this stealth thing really work? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-07-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Does this stealth thing really work?

Hi

I am new to ebay and did something wrong. Now I am limited in a "specific category" designer handbags until February 2011. I cannot sell anymore til then.

I have actually sold ten. 8 on route and 2 received by customers. I received glowing reviews from the customers that have received their handbags. They will not even let me relist expired items that did not sell. When I was able to speak with them I even offered to show them receipts of where I purchased the handbags, The customs certificates, everything and still no cooperation from ebay at all.

This is bull crap. I invested a lot of money so I could sell on ebay and become my own boss. Now this. Being new to all of this I just dont understand, I have been forthright and honest, return overages on shipping back to the customer. Follow ups to make sure customer was happy. Everything. And then they cut me off at the knees. But they are the first ones with their hands out when they want their money. Any advice anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 82%

This is not something new. Ebay places selling limits in certain categories. Once you have a established account then the limits will gradually move up. You are not going to be able to just sell unlimited amount of high end items just starting out. That doesn't have anything to do with the account being stealth or not.
Old 01-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Stealth approach does work - forum is a testament to it.

What you sell and how you sell it are different matters together. You need to understand that eb ay beast better- eB ay stealth guide + reading through the forum will serve you well.

All the best.
Old 01-07-2011

Longevity: 77%

You need to buy an establihed account if you want to sell high volume high value items. Any account less than 2 months old be it genuine or stealth will go under limitation for this kind of activity.

Only way arround is a business account and pay pal merchant account backed up by a lot of paperwork faxed to both e bay and pay pal.
Old 01-07-2011

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hksjones View Post
Hi

I am new to ebay and did something wrong. Now I am limited in a "specific category" designer handbags until February 2011. I cannot sell anymore til then.

When I was able to speak with them I even offered to show them receipts of where I purchased the handbags, The customs certificates, everything and still no cooperation from ebay at all.
Customs certificates? I hope you aren't referring to importing from China. What designer handbag company would export to an individual? Maybe you have a good legitimate middleman connection?...just wondering though.
Old 01-11-2011

Longevity: 86%

ABsolutely does!! I made a stealth acc that worked perfectly, i stuffed it up out off my own stupidity ie inability to stop bidding and got non-paying bidders and got shot..

But they did screwed me over with my original acc powerseller too so :P to them!

Ive been out off action for a while and just getting back into now, no doubt will work just fine again unless I did something stupid again... hm......