Multiple accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-12-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default Multiple accounts

I know personally you are only "supposed" to have 1 personal and 1 business/premiere, which i had but i upgraded my personal to business for my wife. she had a account but paypal didnt back her on a false dispute/charge back so she got stuck with -$1600.00 balance and a box full of rocks, literally the return of merchandise was a box of junk, so her paypal and ebay account got closed and sent to collections.. But my premier account, same home address and she even has a debit card, was never suspended or linked. She is now using one of my ebay accounts to sell, and my premiere paypal account. So that is why i upgrade my personal to business, the account doesnt have any ebay connected to it at all, it has a business name and i switched it a week ago and ordered a debit card in my name, everything was verified and debit card shipped out. But now i'm wondering with everyone having trouble with PP/Ebay will they link my accounts and suspend one/both if i switch the ebay that she is using over to the business account and start selling? Also why did they let me upgrade my personal if all my info is the same as my premier, well except bank and email? also if i order a business account debit card in her name with they link/close the accounts? She still has her debit card for my old premier account with no trouble and its been about a year since she got banned. keep in mind she doesnt sell enough to qualify for the new law/1099. Kinda stumped on how to proceed, weather i can keep the business account, it hasnt been used at all yet even when it was a personal account. Thanks for the info!!

Mike
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-12-2011
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

pls use paragraphs. thank you.
Old 01-13-2011
Threadstarter  

Sorry, where the heck is the edit button and I'll fix it??

Thanks

Mike
Old 01-13-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums. Yes, please space out the written diarrhea ha.

That being said - two questions - are both accounts in the same address registration info? And same IP being used? These are important questions vis-a-vis linkage.

I would def suggest getting the stealth guide to understand better how to keep accounts separate.
Old 01-13-2011
Threadstarter  

Yes both account have the same mailing address and i have used the same IP. At first i didnt even think about it because the business account was a personal just upgraded.

The account is just sitting there i havent used it at all other then the verification and ordering the debit card.

I'm going to order the guide later today and read it.

question is why would PP even allow me to upgrade if i already have a premier?

Thanks alot

Mike
Old 01-13-2011
Executive [VIP]

PP will allow you to do a LOT of things prior to any withdrawal - ha silly but yeah that's how they do it. I have set up many pp accounts for the same eb account just to keep operating - without fail the pp account goes into limitation with no chance of appeal sooner or later.
Old 01-14-2011
Threadstarter  

So is it best not to even attach a ebay or use the upgraded business account now or should i shut it down or?? My Premier account is and always has been in good standings, and its about 10 years old so i really dont want to screw that account up..

I really just wanted to separate the $$ generated from the 2 different ebay accounts.

another option is to transfer all the proceeded from the one ebay account to a bank and let my wife control that account, only problem is the xfer time. Is there any online banks that post the deposit from paypal fast?

I ordered the ebook yesterday, i PM aspkin for my vip form code.

What sucks is my only access to a PC is at work and i'm behind a proxy/firewall that for some reason wont let me d/l the secured file viewer. my whole home setup is Mac but maybe ill try a dual boot or virtual windows machine..

Any other suggestions more then welcome!!

Thanks

Mike
Old 01-14-2011
Executive [VIP]

Personally, I would still try to use the business account and see how it goes while making new accounts.

You have the ebook now - it's a powerful tool to open up new stealth accounts that can be used to spread sales and build reputation until you can up your activity.
Old 01-14-2011
Threadstarter  

So what is the worst thing that they will do, limit my accounts or make me close the business account? They wouldn't suspend me and cancel both accounts for this would they?

Yea i cant wait to view it, hoping Aspkin has a solution for my internet connection issue soon ..

thanks again for all the info, i'm anxious to read this book!!!!

Mike