Please HELP!Can i get refund straight into my credit card via limited paypal account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal

Australia eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.com.au Suspensions and Paypal.com.au limited accounts. This forum is geared towards AU.

Old 01-16-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default Please HELP!Can i get refund straight into my credit card via limited paypal account

Hi everyone,

I bought a laptop 3 days ago at $1000,cause my account balance is zero so i linked my credit card and paid it through the credit's balance
After a day, my paypal has been limited and paypal asked to confirm id,supplier info, its bull**** i never use this account for selling therefore i never received any payment how come they asked me for supplier info

Anyway, the payment i paid to the seller is not holding so it doesn't matter if my paypal is limited or not

The problem is that today,the seller told me he ran out stock and advised me to send him cancellation then he'll refund my money

What im concerned right now is that, will i get refund directly into my credit while my paypal is limited ( will it charge refund fees as well?) or the refund will go straight into my paypal balance which i have no way to lift the limited

Im so frustrated and really need advised from you guys

Thanks very much
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

If he refunds you via PP it will land in your PP account. They ask for suppliers by default. Its no worry if you are not selling. Just call them up and tell them you don't sell so what do they need.
Old 01-16-2011
Threadstarter  

The money will not refunded to me straight into my credit card, is that correct?
Because i remember normally when i paid some thing via my credit which linked into my paypal(not paypal balance), if the seller refund , the money will go to my credit card, not paypal balance

But in this case my paypal is limited that's why im concerned paypal will steal my money by not refund into my card,but they intent to refund it into my paypal which i can't lift

I rang them up and tell exactly what you advise, look what they told me: im going to send this to investigation department and they will reply me as soon as possible, bull**** the staff i call must know that i never receive any payment by looking at my history

So please if any one,got issue like me before and got refund into your credit, please advised me
Old 01-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

Something is not right. If you have never sold on the account ever there is no reason for any of this. When you called that should have been it. Something is missing. They keep payments received locked up, not payments sent...

Do you maybe have another PayPal account owing money that may be linked?
Old 01-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Right so you put $1000 thro' paypal for a high end priced item and think paypal will be happy? I don't think so. paypal want protection and rightly so. You want protection as well.

So instead of saying bulldust paypal this and bulldust paypal that, take a deep breath.
Phone paypal again and ask if ID will be OK for the transaction as you are not a seller.

Just because YOU have decided you think the money should come to your credit card, then dont expect paypal to agree.
Old 01-16-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pod View Post
Something is not right. If you have never sold on the account ever there is no reason for any of this. When you called that should have been it. Something is missing. They keep payments received locked up, not payments sent...

Do you maybe have another PayPal account owing money that may be linked?
Nope, i don't think it linked to any other account
Im pretty sure its limited cause i link my credit card to make payment, can they verify the name on my credit different with the stealth name i registered on paypal?Generally they can't right but who know if they just have some third party to check right now

Further, ebay seem to be updated and have something come up because all of my 3 ebay accounts has been suspended
I list an item for selling 3 days,after it sold and i got payment, i listed an other same one, my account suspended in 1 hours,im sure its not linked to any other account
The second one suspended as the same as the first one after sold,got payment then relist, the third one same as other 2

Im wondering if ebay have something new to check,i never have any problem like this before

To GreenBen
Yes, i did the same as you advised from the first call if id is ok,but the staff just told me she will send it to inves department, in my experience if i can't solve it via phone, the solution via email from department always decided not on my favor
Im praying and wishing that the refund will go straight into my card (eventhoguh it should be as its not from my paypal balance) or i would have ask the seller give me an other model

Last edited by meanhh; 01-16-2011 at 09:07 PM.
Old 01-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

You may be linked. Call your credit card company and do a chargeback. If this is a stealth account who cares what PP wants to do... Take charge.
The Following User Says Thank You to pod For This Useful Post:
ebayanarchy (06-07-2014)
Old 01-16-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pod View Post
You may be linked. Call your credit card company and do a chargeback. If this is a stealth account who cares what PP wants to do... Take charge.
Can you please advised what information i have to give to the bank to make a charge back or i just go and tell them i want a charge back cause the seller is not sending the goods
Old 01-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

Just phone them with the date and the amount. They have computers and will know in 2 seconds what transaction... Tell them point blank the seller has no stock and PP wont do a refund.
Old 01-16-2011
Threadstarter  

Thanks for your advised