Got Suspended..Please help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-11-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default Got Suspended..Please help

Hi ive been reading here and hopefully i can get some help here.
I have been on ebay for 5 years, This was basically my full time job and money maker....
I had 3 seperate Ebay accounts in my household,
1. My husbands acoount
2. My account (over 5 years old, powerseller,over 1000 feedback)
3. My daughters account (which i also used, Powerseller,over 500 feedback)
Ive been selling on ebay for 5 years, My husband listed an item and he got the 7 day suspension notice with the bull S*** of send in all your information,Bla, Bla,Bla. He sent it in and bam all my account were shut down because they say he used the other 2 accounts while he was suspended, which is totaly untrue...After calling ebay on phone and getting the run around and them saying maybe we will give it back to you, i was told today i will never be able to sell again on ebay.

I tried setting up a new account with my old paypal acoount (which i know now they link) and was shut down again.

I sell electronics and each purchase may go for about 300.00.. My question is can i set up more than 1 account?? If so under whos name?? Because i have run out of names and addresses, How can i safely accept paypal with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name??
If anyone can help it would be greatly appriciated.
Bree :(
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-12-2008

You can never "safely" use paypal. Since your paypal account was linked to your old account, you cannot use it with ebay any longer. It will link to your old suspended account and your ebay accounts with continue to get suspended. If you start a new paypal account with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, they will sooner or later (likely sooner with $300 transactions) limit your account and ask for more info and since it is a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, you will eventually run into something that you can't provide like a SS #.

You need to create a brand new ebay account with new ip...start all over. DO NOT accept paypal. You have to get a merchant account to be sure you'll receive your payments because if you use Paypal, you'll soon find your funds frozen.

CCNow is a popular one these days that actually lets u accept paypal. It's alot more expensive than other merchant accounts but the Paypal option with CCnow can be helpful.
Old 01-12-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI- same thing as me.. I used my moms.all my girlfriends names, my lawyers, everyone i could think of.. THEN,
I found this forum, now they havent linked me yet, I run 7-11 accts at a time.
If you cant clean up your pc, do like i did, get a new hard drive, $200-$250, then get a new router, and new dsl mode, another $100-
then, follow aspkins guide, step by step..
start out slow, and yes, forget paypal for now--OR, (use ccnow who accepts paypal for you)- but you wait for funds, they can handle any size transaction.
---BE CAREFUL with name brands, VERO items, and YOUR COMPETITION>..
(if you have any fierce competition)-- they'll notice your ads, and your pics/ your style--
-- watch the all of the sudden newbies.. bidding on your mdse
--- gotta think DIFFERENTLY--
-- all NEW info-pics,etc.. Let your kids describe your items to you while you type...
-- think of it like this... "I'm on the Witness protection program"... You CANNOT be found.. (when you train your mind-- and get over that initial depression of loosing everything you've worked 18 hours/day to build up)--
--You WILL Succeed..
All of the answers are right here on aspkins forum.. the Keys to a brand new business!
-- and once you master them.. watch out Ebay! I'M Back (with a vengeance!)
Old 01-12-2008
Threadstarter  

Thanks for your response omb. So if i go with ccnow, Can i use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name address and so on, and receive large payments??
Also i have 1 other family member that i havent used yet and ss#, i would just have to change my cell phone # and use my sisters address...Would that work??
Old 01-12-2008

watch the cell phone for verifications...
btw- ccnow deposits into a real checking acct..
Old 01-12-2008
Threadstarter  

Wow you guys are really helpful...Thanks so much for the help..
1 other question i have a total of 3 computers in my home that i have used on ebay, I intend to just use 1 and 1 only, I will move the computer in my basement and add dialup to it, The other 2 will stay on with comcast. do i have to do this to every coputer or just the 1 i intend to use??
Old 01-12-2008

You have been violated by the ebay demon--a heartless computer with zero tolerance for offenders. When you initially signed up with ebay all accounts were treated as separate entities but ebay breached this agreement back in January 2006 when they programmed their computer to treat multiple account holders as one. They unfairly flagged your account as potential sources of fraud and one mistake and it was curtains. They have become a proprietary monopolistic money making machine only and they could only do this to you by coercion because there is no government regulation at all on them. Yes, money and their investors mean more to them than the pain and suffering they put you and us all though. You have been raped by the ebay demon. File a claim with the BBB of CA and be on record for how they unjustly and unmercifully violated you--its a case of rape.
Old 01-12-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
Buyer got free item. Buyer stole from you. Then paypal stole from you.
Yup basically everyone profited in the transaction except me, THE SELLER.

...it's incredible
Old 01-12-2008

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMB View Post
Yup basically everyone profited in the transaction except me, THE SELLER.

...it's incredible
You should sue the buyer in small claims court.
Old 01-12-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
You should sue the buyer in small claims court.
I really would love to just for the sake of retribution, but the hassle and court fees are enough to make me not want to do so. Besides, I always think of it like - as long as I profited enough on ebay to outweigh these scams, I'm fine. And trust me...I made my money back many times over.
Old 01-22-2008
Executive [VIP]

EBAYHATELUV - Sorta like Yoda telling Luke Skywalker "Clear Your Mind, Unlearn What You Have Learned"
Old 01-24-2008

so i bought a cheap emachines computer and changer my ip, used all of my brothers info, but i listed a few items that are in the category as my old listings. are you guys saying that they will know it's me just because my new account is in the same area as my old ones, and i am selling the type of product? it's been almost 24 hours since i listed, and so far so good. is it a good idea to get a new modem too?
Old 01-24-2008
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by twdell View Post
so i bought a cheap emachines computer and changer my ip, used all of my brothers info, but i listed a few items that are in the category as my old listings. are you guys saying that they will know it's me just because my new account is in the same area as my old ones, and i am selling the type of product? it's been almost 24 hours since i listed, and so far so good. is it a good idea to get a new modem too?
You didn't have to buy a new computer, but at least you know you 100% clean now. Obviously, never log into any of your old banned ebay/paypal accounts.
If they are VERO items, you will get banned. If they are not VERO, I hope you at least changed up the title description and ad. Key thing is start slowly, and build up the feedback. Feedback and age of the account are everything.
Old 01-27-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iambree View Post
Hi ive been reading here and hopefully i can get some help here.
I have been on ebay for 5 years, This was basically my full time job and money maker....
I had 3 seperate Ebay accounts in my household,
1. My husbands acoount
2. My account (over 5 years old, powerseller,over 1000 feedback)
3. My daughters account (which i also used, Powerseller,over 500 feedback)
Ive been selling on ebay for 5 years, My husband listed an item and he got the 7 day suspension notice with the bull S*** of send in all your information,Bla, Bla,Bla. He sent it in and bam all my account were shut down because they say he used the other 2 accounts while he was suspended, which is totaly untrue...After calling ebay on phone and getting the run around and them saying maybe we will give it back to you, i was told today i will never be able to sell again on ebay.

I tried setting up a new account with my old paypal acoount (which i know now they link) and was shut down again.

I sell electronics and each purchase may go for about 300.00.. My question is can i set up more than 1 account?? If so under whos name?? Because i have run out of names and addresses, How can i safely accept paypal with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name??
If anyone can help it would be greatly appriciated.
Bree :(
Try a similar site like gBay.Biz Much cheaper and without all the nonsense.
Old 02-09-2008

Default ccnow

Can I use Virtual Money Card as a subsititute for checking account since VMI provides US bank accout and routing no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
watch the cell phone for verifications...
btw- ccnow deposits into a real checking acct..
Old 02-09-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambercorp View Post
Try a similar site like gBay.Biz Much cheaper and without all the nonsense.
At least make an introduction before promoting your website :D
Old 03-05-2008

Longevity: 93%

this is interesting, however even setting up new accounts via dialup even thou your using different ip addresses when it dials up, later on when you access your account using your adsl connection wont it trigger as being a different ip address and give you the red flag ???? especially if you have 30 accounts going at the same time and accessing 30 accounts thru the same ip address you will surely be found and all of them be suspended ???????? please explain this further cheers.
Old 03-05-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaysucksthebigone View Post
this is interesting, however even setting up new accounts via dialup even thou your using different ip addresses when it dials up, later on when you access your account using your adsl connection wont it trigger as being a different ip address and give you the red flag ???? especially if you have 30 accounts going at the same time and accessing 30 accounts thru the same ip address you will surely be found and all of them be suspended ???????? please explain this further cheers.
thats why you access the newly made account only from the same dialup number you created it with.
Old 03-06-2008

man this sounds like a real hassel, so what your saying is if you create an account with dialup, a dialup account i would have to use dialup forever to trade or access that account on ebay ?

would that mean also that i would need 3 different dialup accounts with different isp's for my 3 different ebay accounts ?
Old 03-06-2008

by the way modee ive read and read and read, for the past few days, but i tell you what there is so much conflicting information on this forum, as with any forum for that matter that by the end of it, your more confused than you were at the start, imo anyway.