MC169 help! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-01-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default MC169 help!

Hi,
i have 4 ebay account with 2 different paypal.
i am selling home textile item nothing that is not aloud to ebay.
in the past one of my ebay acount was on hold for 30 days in this time i did try to opne new acount and did link it to one of the paypal 5 min after that i have been cancel the new acount.

today (1 year later) i want to open a new account and i have one old account (1 year old) that i never used with 0 feedback i link it to the same paypal (that i am using today on ebay and selling with it ok but it was link to the one that was closed by ebay)
and i got this M169 email.

what i like to now :
1) why the the ebay account that are working with this paypal are ok with it and have no problem?
2) from now all ebay account that will be link to this paypal will be close?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-01-2011
Threadstarter  

Hi,
i just open a new count on ebay i didnt link it to any paypal yet.
from my last post i gave you can see that when i enter the paypal and try to start selling then i got the close account.

the new account is also under the same name as the one that open today.
i will like it to be link to the same paypal (the one i think was the reason for closing my last ebay) the point is that today i do used this paypal on ebay and have no problem so i relay like to understand whay my last ebay was close?

i have the amazon book of how to open account i now it the very smiler but i dont think i have the problem on ebay as i have 4 account that work ok with the same paypal and also i dont change or clean any cookies.

so what is going on on ebay whay they dont like me as a new seller but old are ok?
Old 02-01-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

When ever you try to reuse any information from a suspended account it won't work. You must start everything new. Just like the Stealth Book says. You may be able to buy things with the Paypal account but no more ebay selling.
Old 02-01-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
When ever you try to reuse any information from a suspended account it won't work. You must start everything new. Just like the Stealth Book says. You may be able to buy things with the Paypal account but no more ebay selling.
i do now who to start from zero but i dont want o open new paypal account also what all other 4 ebay account that are link are ok and only the mew account on ebay get close.
the last one is not close because i didnt link it yet to any paypal.
Old 02-01-2011

Longevity: 91%

You can really do yourself a huge favor by purchasing Ebay stealth guide and read it several times before you attempt opening new accounts. There are many factors involved in doing it correctly so you don't keep getting shut down. All your questions are answered in the book in well organized manner. It is the best investment you can make if you want to keep on selling on Ebay....
Old 02-01-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyda View Post
You can really do yourself a huge favor by purchasing Ebay stealth guide and read it several times before you attempt opening new accounts. There are many factors involved in doing it correctly so you don't keep getting shut down. All your questions are answered in the book in well organized manner. It is the best investment you can make if you want to keep on selling on Ebay....
i do have the Amazon Stealth i do now it very smiler. what is not clear is what for 4 account i have no problem and only account that new and i try to open it (after 90 days they are open ) i get close.
can someone pls give a reply and not tell me to buy the book.
Old 02-01-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - I understand you want to know what's going on but you are not providing all the info of the story.

Same IP? Same user accounts? Be humble in your attitude since you are new to the boards and come clean with all the info for the help to come out.

All the best.
Old 02-01-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forums - I understand you want to know what's going on but you are not providing all the info of the story.

Same IP? Same user accounts? Be humble in your attitude since you are new to the boards and come clean with all the info for the help to come out.

All the best.
Hi,
i am sorry if a sound like with attitude !
the point is that on ebay (unlike amazon) i dont change IP or clean any cookies
or anu of the other stuff i do on amaozn.
ebay (before the close my account for 30 days) i open a 4 account with no problem with 2 different paypals. after the gave me teh 30 days i try the same day to open new account (no problom ) when i gave the paypal (that link to the 30 days close) it was cancale by eaby.
then i now the problom.
today, when all my account are working ok also the one that had the 30 days close, i try to start sell with new account that was open 6 month but with no activity and not link to no paypal. this account after it had been link to the paypal account (the one that had the 30 days close) i got email of MC169!

what dos it mean that all the account that will be link to this paypal that today is working on ebay with no problem will be close?! is it really the paypal problem?

Thanks for the Help!
Old 02-01-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

- Ok sounds like you are linked. Time to go fresh and new via stealth - you have to change EVERYTHING. Read around the forums to see that all info has to be new. Your account might work for a while but sooner or later, down it goes.

How fast do you sell on your accounts? That's another problem.

Anyhow, I am done with this thread because ALL the info you need to know about is around the forum - search hard. If you want the info simply written, it's in the guide.

All the best. Look forward to more activity from you.

/signoff
Old 02-01-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post

- Ok sounds like you are linked. Time to go fresh and new via stealth - you have to change EVERYTHING. Read around the forums to see that all info has to be new. Your account might work for a while but sooner or later, down it goes.

How fast do you sell on your accounts? That's another problem.

Anyhow, I am done with this thread because ALL the info you need to know about is around the forum - search hard. If you want the info simply written, it's in the guide.

All the best. Look forward to more activity from you.

/signoff
thanks for the fast reply!
the story of the 30 days is more then 1 year ago! until today no account was close. i belive they are link yes but i dont do or sell nothing that are agree on by ebay and more then a year with no problom.
if i had been close in the other 4 account then i had never ask this forum any questions i i now the reply but the account are still working all of them more then a year this is what is so strange (the new account)