Raped By The Ebay Demon Part 1 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-11-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default Raped By The Ebay Demon Part 1

Rape? What is this term? Well its a violation on you against your own free will. It is force and coercion--you are at someone's mercy and none is given.
And worse yet you now have to live with the pain and suffering and indelible scars this demon has caused you. Well wait a minute you say--this is a physical assault what do you mean by saying you were raped by ebay?

Do you know what a woman experiences when she is raped? Yes its the physical violation but something more profound than that. Indellible scars forever etched on her mind she must live with for the rest of her life. The scars are not physical but she suffers from the mental anguish which can never be removed by anyone--even life behind bars for her rapist. Something was taken away from her and she had no power against it.

Yes we all here are a support group of victims of the ebay rapist who is at large and even now continues on its serial rampage with impunity--doing as it will on whomever it will at their own free will with no accountability to no one! And who will hear your case and who will stand up for you?

But the rapist makes the victum feel dirty and filthy and she hides herself from the truth and reality of it all. 'I am the one to blame, I shouldn't have worn that low cut dress, those ear rings, those high heels--I shouldn't have looked the way I did'. Saying to herself it was all my fault justifying the deeds of the criminal. Did you cause ebay to violate you in such a way? Its the same damn thing but She also hopes it is all just a dream for which she will one day awake from.

Are you responsible for the horrendous act and violation of ebay against you? She doesn't report it to anyone, why? She has been so violated with trauma she can't even go outside--he's still out there and she's constantly looking over her shoulder. Yes, we too try to continue on our way as before, but continually are looking over our shoulder for the ebay demon ready to strike again. Its the same damn thing dear people--you have been violated, its not your fault but who will make things right? We shouldn't do business with them at all but it is all we know and have built for many years.

You see ebay does not live according to any standards, values or principles, or scruples or any good thing of any kind. All because of thier love for money which motivates every step they take. You ever hear of the golden rule? Ebay has perversly desecrated this rule against its fellow man--you and I. And it seems like they violate thier fellow man with impunity and by it only get richer. Are they not held accountable to anyone for their agregeous and aggravated assaults and violation against humanity?

You never signed up for this treatment.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-11-2008

Longevity: 95%

lol beautifully said.
i felt raped too when my first accounts got limited. but now with all the help of everyone here, all of us can fight back
Old 01-11-2008

You articlere minds me of another article I read at the paypal sucks web site. I am going to cut and paste it here. It reminds me of your experience.
Old 01-11-2008

I read this at paypaywarning:

"A cult mentality taken over the world wide web. It has ruined eBay, Amazon.com, and half.com!

It's called U.S. Homeland Security. And they have been investigating Americans, and unlawfully criminalizing Americans for no legal or legitimate purpose on marketplaces like eBay and Amazon.com. They gather personal and financial information for the I.R.S. The scourge of eBay and PayPal are selling Americans down the river by the millions!

As more American jobs outsource to China and India, illegal immigrants are taking jobs that American won't take.

However, Americans who seek out opportunities on the internet and open accounts with eBay and Amazon are being sold down the river by these corporate thugs, and they don't even know it.

This article applies to sellers who sell on eBay, Amazon.com, and half.com.

When eBay Members Engage in Feedback Extortion and Harassment

Are you a feedback terrorist?

Recently Sellers have been targeted by a new disturbing trend on eBay: FEEDBACK NAZIS. They happen to be shady buyers who, without warning, maliciously leave negative feedback against Sellers as an attempt to discredit and ruin honest Sellers on eBay with false claims and lies. It's can also be a form of "hate crime". Often it disguises a latently racist agenda.

Quote: "When a user threatens/ leaves negative or neutral feedback on another user based on unreasonable grounds the policy is violated."

FEEDBACK NAZIS are often deliberately contrary to the facts and often work in concert with other "buyers". They plot their crimes openly in chat rooms around the internet. They either work for competitors, or are themselves sellers. Most often they are terribly naive and are easily duped by false propaganda.

We also call these people SELF-APPOINTED COPYRIGHT VIGILANTES. Self-appointed Copyright Vigilantes stalk eBay the way pedophiles prowl chat rooms looking for underage teens.

This growing and disturbing trend of FEEDBACK HARASSMENT from Users on eBay is not permitted!

Posted in part is eBay's policy below which contains examples for SELLERS WHO HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED BY FEEDBACK NAZIS ON EBAY:

Feedback extortion. What is this policy? According to eBay it means:
"Threatening to leave negative or neutral feedback for another member unless the other member provides goods or services not included in the original listing is not permitted."

How does this policy get violated? eBay says:

"When a user threatens/ leaves negative or neutral feedback on another user based on unreasonable grounds the policy is violated."

My Examples of Feedback Extortion:

It begins when the Buyer makes a false claim that the item has somehow arrived unsealed, tampered with, after having been in the buyer's possession for weeks and suddenly demands a refund and threatens to "I will go to the proper authorities..."

This ALMOST ALWAYS OCCURS CONCURRENTLY if the buyer has paid for the item using PAYPAL (which Ironically gives the buyer 60 days to file a complaint). Because the FEEDBACK EXTORTIONIST already knows about the 60 day rule, they will hold onto the item for weeks and wait until the last minute to bother the Seller.

This is how the FEEDBACK NAZI operates. They use PAYPAL like a perverted form of NETFLIX: they buy it, watch it, hold on to it, sleep, eat and shower with it, and sit on it all day if they want. The FEEDBACK NAZI will then file a complaint with PAYPAL against the Seller. This is the most prevalent and common form of harassment against Sellers.

Unlike normal refund cases, the item is usually in perfect condition when returned. But the FEEDBACK NAZI already has the ulterior motive to discredit the seller, and is really not concerned with the product itself. And will often cause damage to the item as a form of sabotage before returning it to the Seller. They do this to send a message to the Seller as a form of intimidation. Gangster tactics.

This is also symptomatic when there are separate claims made by "buyers" that are similar in wording and examples. It is a sure Indication there is more than one User involved in the scam to harass, extort and defraud the Seller:

"This item is damaged, used, unsealed, not-authentic, bootleg, dirty.... Give me a refund or I will call the F.B.I, the C.I.A., Homeland Security, U.S. Post Office, the mafia..."

We take EXTRA pre-cautions with these claims. These are worst case scenarios when FEEDBACK NAZIS are in possession of what is described in the listing. They are holding the item hostage for a refund. Their ulterior motive is harassment by any means necessary.

The FEEDBACK NAZI will also make false claims that the item doesn't operate correctly. Often they use the number "three" in the sentence:

"I tried it in three players and it doesn't work. I will file...

" I have three PCs, and I will notify..."

And will threaten you with sentences like:
"I will expose you..."

"I demand a refund or I will get all of my friends to..."

FEEDBACK NAZIS also use negative feedback as a form of scape-goating: "the act of holding a person, group of people, or thing responsible for a multitude of problems". In a recent case, we were targeted by a buyer who became hateful and discriminatory because the items were shipped from abroad. We call buyers like that: FASCISTS. These are people who live an "Isolationist-Protectionist" mentality with their heads in a silo. They become agitated if Sellers ship globally or travel abroad. A racist buyer will also engage in "white supremacy" tactics when they demand refunds based off a false claim. They will nit-pick the item down to the point they degrade themselves in the process.

And when taken as a whole you realize there is a cult mentality at work on these web sites. The cult of fascism.

The problem with eBay and Amazom.com in my assessment has been a harsh education in unbridled capitalism at it's most unregulated and unrestrained. These giants allows us, the working man, the priviledge to sell and make money on their web sites, but then, make us suffer the indignity of being banned, excommunicated, if you will, so they can reap the profits off what the small business man provides to the customer at half the price, for example, what Amazon charges.

The sad lesson is both eBay and Amazon always win. You think you good sellers out there have run the gamut of dubious buyers lately? Dec. 16th, 2007 to be exact? The dubious and insidious "buyers" are the ones who buy your goods, receive it, then demand refunds for no legitimate reasons, become deliberately contrary to any form of rational communication on you part, and finally, purposely leave negative feedback Are the work of "paid assassins": your competitors.

Your competitors pay "⊗⊗⊗⊗ buyers" to buy your goods and items, dvds...etc and then make false claims against you is how they compete. They are the ones who bombard customer service with mindless witch hunts. It's harassment on a global level.

And Amazon and eBay engage and do the same thing. They encourage it with their harshly driven "customer complaint" system. They encourage the "buyers complaint" method aggressively that ultimately "mobs" the seller out of business. They encourage members buyers and sellers alike to inform on them, to "rat" on each other. Gangster tactics.

eBay and Amazon purge their marketplace of sellers often for no legitimate reason. So often at the expense of stopping short of accusing the suspended user of being a criminal. They are notorious for creating and generating automated emails to their members that seem to make no sense in the real world when a suspended user is a unable to get his account reinstated.

Following some high profile suits against them, eBay was absorbed by the paranoid and fascistic U.S. Homeland Security in 2003. Amazon also followed suit hence and fell under a joint private/U.S. government watchdog entity like Alliance. They come across more like an allegiance to corporate cannibals, internet rats, self-appointed copyright vigilantes, pedophiles, degenerates, and internet office jerks.

Amazon and eBay operate on the basis of fear, intimidation, extortion, outright harassment, and fall under the definition of Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organizations.

Avoid."

I think Al Gore wrote this.
Old 01-12-2008
Banned

Longevity: 97%

Chris Hansen Yawns
Old 01-12-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hanson View Post
Chris Hansen Yawns
hahahah!

Hey "Chris", this is for you. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this. :D

YouTube - To Catch A Predator: Chris Hansen Pickup Lines
Old 01-15-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
I am not a woman, but I read erotic stories on the internet and they tend to claim women don't mind rape.
I wouldn't believe everything you read on the internet, particularly erotic stories written by people who sit around and fantasize about getting laid rather than doing it for real. Fantasies are unrealistic by definition.

Also, women are not the only ones who can be raped. Ever see "Deliverance"?
Old 01-15-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

I never felt "raped" when my eBay accounts were closed. That's a weird way of putting it, but hey ...whatever gives you satisfaction