flags by name - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 01-12-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 98%
Default flags by name

I saw people with flags by their name, thought it useful, and realized it must be selected.

I am so tempted to do a joke flag like afganistan, Kazakstan, or USSR. USSR stopped being a country in the 90s and it's flag is obsolete.

But I am keeping mine USA as a joke flag would confuse people.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-13-2008

Longevity: 95%

lol my gf is from kazakhstan.. that place is russian lol. all the stuff they showed of it in borat is made up. it looks just like any other country, its not farmlands/poor people.

just saying..
Old 01-14-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

Hm, what exactly makes Afghanistan a joke flag? After all, it's a real country ...
Old 01-14-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
Hm, what exactly makes Afghanistan a joke flag? After all, it's a real country ...
9/11.

Also, people in Afghanistan probably wouldn't be trying to sell to English-speaking ebay members.
Old 01-14-2008
Executive [VIP]

Erm, how many of the 9/11 hijackers were from Afghanistan? None. Bin Laden is in Afghanistan ...maybe. That makes Afghanistan a joke country? There are more Saudis (which Bin Laden is) living in the United States and other countries than in Afghanistan. Wouldn't that make the United States and all the other countries joke countries too?

Think a little before writing, please.
Old 01-16-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
Erm, how many of the 9/11 hijackers were from Afghanistan? None. Bin Laden is in Afghanistan ...maybe. That makes Afghanistan a joke country? There are more Saudis (which Bin Laden is) living in the United States and other countries than in Afghanistan. Wouldn't that make the United States and all the other countries joke countries too?

Think a little before writing, please.
There's the truth and what George Bush got American to believe.
Old 01-16-2008
Banned

Longevity: 97%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
9/11.

Also, people in Afghanistan probably wouldn't be trying to sell to English-speaking ebay members.
Discreet stereo typing and misinformed person. I love it

Wow Jonas you do need to think a little. ..Your starting to sound ignorant now.

Typical Stereo typing..
Old 01-16-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
There's the truth and what George Bush got American to believe.
George Bush got Americans to believe that Bin Laden is a Saudi and the hijackers were Saudis? Surely he mentioned it, yes. But Bush is also an (insert favorite curse here). But everyone knows that the hijackers were Saudis. That doesn't make me think all Saudis are a joke, though, either.

So again, I recommend you stop that kind of thinking. Its what stirs hate against innocent people and ends up in a war.
Old 01-18-2008

is there any proof that the hijackers were actually saudis? or just what the media has told us?
Old 01-18-2008
Executive [VIP]

There are video tapes of them boarding the planes. Of course, they could be just ordinary Saudi people. By chance, those Saudi people made suicide video statements prior to the hijacking. They were sent to al-Jazeera TV station. Ah, there we go, the media at it again. They should have sent them to nearest Coca Cola factory, because that's where people send tapes when they want them published to the world.

As much as I dislike Bush, I have to agree that the hijackers were Saudis. After all, that's what Bin Laden told us as well. Of course, Bin Laden might be a puppet from the media that has been played into this game for the last ...what is it, 15-20 years? At least since the invasion of the Soviet Union of Afghanistan, which made him start his Jihad.

I see your point that Bush planned September 11th to go to war and get the oil, don't worry. I highly doubt he planned it, but I certainly think he appreciated it an easier way to go to war.

After all, Saddam Hussein was Bin Laden's best friend and there's even a picture of them shaking hands. Oh no, wait ...Saddam was shaking hands with Donald Rumsfeld there :D
Old 01-18-2008

My kids put Borat on the other night- havent laughed so hard in a while.. was very amusing when he was outside th Trump Tower-in the bushes-"not to worry"....
Old 01-18-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
My kids put Borat on the other night- havent laughed so hard in a while.. was very amusing when he was outside th Trump Tower-in the bushes-"not to worry"....
Except for the 20 minute scene of gay sex between borat and a naked, hairy, morbidly obese man, the 10 minutes after that of them streaking naked, and a couple other gross gay scenes, it was funny.