So, what kinda trouble should I brace myself for??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-10-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Question So, what kinda trouble should I brace myself for???

Hi guys, I'm new here. Honestly, I am completely lost. I did hours of research and got myself more lost. I thought maybe someone on here can help??? Sorry in advance about the long (and possibly hard to understand)posting , I'm pretty tired right now but I want to get this posted asap so I can get some help sooner...

Situation: My DSR is 4.8, 4.5, 4.4, 4.5. (The low one being shipping time, which is BS because I always ship within 1-2 business days except for international orders and in my auctions I specified my shipping time to be 2 business days)

Anyways, I tried looking at my dashboard but I think the information is old cause it says: Item as described 4.83 0.00% (0); Communication 4.58 5.26% (1) ;Shipping time 4.50 5.26% (1) ;Shipping and handling charges 4.58 5.26% (1)

I don't know, but since my DSR shows 4.4, I'm thinking I have 2 low ratings.

From what I heard, I'm pretty closed to being "screwed". And my question is "how will they punish me? Will they suspend me?" If they do suspend me, will it be the indefinite suspension or until your ratings get better suspension? If it's til your rating get better suspension, then am I still screwed since I'm new and I don't have that many feedbacks? And will that affect my other accounts?

It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't just sell about 9 items (didn't get the 10th DSR score until I listed the items)! I shipped everything in 1 business day this time but I'm still pretty scared that I might get a low rating. Also, 1 of the items I sold was out of stock, I emailed the buyer but haven't heard back yet. Don't know how mad she will be and if she will give me a crappy rating because of it...she did buy 2 items from me, so even if we canceled the oos, she can still leave a fb for the other item.

Here are my options:
1. do nothing and HOPE that I survive (all the 9 transactions)...pro to this option: I still am waiting for 2 transaction to finish (more $$), I really like my username, and I don't want to program all of the listings.

2. Abandon this account and start over, but don't get to keep my id =(

What should I do??? PS: can't really afford to be suspended since I have tons of stuff I need to sell!!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!