Stealth account compromised?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-10-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Stealth account compromised??

Well, did everything by the book. Or so I thought. Opened a new checking account, then new Ebay and Paypal, with misspelled firstname. Good thing a have a first name that can be misspelled in 20 diff ways. The only thing that might be not by the book, I register everything under my real address, just omitted apartment number.
So selling few items from my new stealth account. Went to increase selling limit. Ebay asked me a few questions, and from this questions it was damn obvious that Ebay knows who I am. Which car did I own in 2002, what was my previous address, everything.
So with my misspelled first name, and partially correct address, Ebay knows who I am, pulling up info on me that I thought was only possible to pull up by Social Security number.
So I guess that means that my stealth account is definitely linked to my regular account? What did I do wrong? Does it mean that stealth accounts don't work at all? Is it a new thing? Maybe my mistake was trying to increase selling limit?
Someone who REALLY knows the subject, please chine in. I really need to close this account for good, if it's linked. Can't have a chance of losing my main account.
Forgot to mention, I use different computers, different IPs, cookies and everything. So linking via any hardware related stuff is impossible.

Thanks

Last edited by ebay_an0n; 02-10-2011 at 05:10 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-10-2011

Longevity: 82%

You used your real address, that's probably the main problem. Heck I'd even guess that eBay hit you with an ID verify because of that. Especially using an invalid address, the address has to be valid.

I would also just use an entirely different name altogether and a new address from scratch and read the Stealth Book if you haven't.

-Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to jamblix For This Useful Post:
rsot (02-10-2011)
Old 02-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

@eBay_an0n, first welcome to the forums.

Jambs has given you good advice BUT your post shows that you have NOT searched the forum - there are very well-explained posts on HOW to answer when eb ay calls....that should be your second step after doing what Jambs has suggested.

eb ay knows not as much as you think - I think you just got flustered and BELIEVE that they did.

Read around and you will see. All the best.
Old 02-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Well in all Honesty,,,,Look at what you Did,,,,Sorta Used your Real Name,,,Sorta Used the Same Address,,,What Did you Expect?,,,

On Ebay when you Search for an Ebay Member and you type what you think is the Proper Spelling for that Ebay Members Username the Results include ALL The Similarly Spelled User Names,,,

What Makes you think that the VERY Same thing does not happen when a New Account is Created,,,,

As soon as you Created the Account Their Robots AUTOMATICALLY alerted someone that there is a Strong possibility that the 2 Accounts have the SAME Owner,,,so they asked you those Questions so that they can Verify it further,,,

The Next time you Create a Stealth Account,,,Create a TRUE Stealth Account,,,NOTHING May be the Same,,not even the Ethnicity of the Last Name,,,NOTHING,,,,

You will have a Much Better chance at Success,,,,
Old 02-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Thanks.. But I did read the book. But I guess I missed something completely. What good is a stealth account if you cannot get the money out of it? And to do that, you need your name to almost match with your real name that you have your bank account on. No??
And what should I do now? Cancel all my sold items, and close this account for good? How do I do that?

Thanks
Old 02-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

"And to do that, you need your name to almost match with your real name that you have your bank account on. No??"

No. Have you searched the forums about this bank issue?
Old 02-10-2011
Threadstarter  

No.. just read the ebook. Well, I guess it's forum reading time
So what do I do now with this unfortunate mistake? Just close it for good? Any tips on how to do that?
Thanks!
Old 02-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebay_an0n View Post
Thanks.. But I did read the book. But I guess I missed something completely. What good is a stealth account if you cannot get the money out of it? And to do that, you need your name to almost match with your real name that you have your bank account on. No??
And what should I do now? Cancel all my sold items, and close this account for good? How do I do that?

Thanks

You see THIS Is why I get HOT,,,you say you read the Book,,well either that is TOTAL BULLS!%T,,,or you do Not Comprehend what you are reading,,,in EITHER Case you Exposed yourself

The stealth guide goes into how to add a Bank Account in YOUR REAL NAME to a Totally STEALTH Paypal ACCOUNT,,,or Did you Miss that,,,and DO NOT Insult my intelligence by saying that you did indeed Miss that,,,

I Doubt you will get any More Answers around Here,,,

Good Luck,,,
Old 02-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Slapped by Slapped. Another solid end of discussion post.
Old 02-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Slapped, I can only feel sorry for you and for your loved ones. Please take baby aspirin every day, cause with your temper an early heart attack is unavoidable.
Everyone else, thanks for your answers
The Following User Says Thank You to ebay_an0n For This Useful Post:
veggiegymrat (02-14-2011)
Old 02-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Your rebuttal of Slapped's post aside, ebay_an0n, what else has happened to your account?

I mean - if you have used banking details and your pa yp al is fine then it's good to work slowly with it. I am hoping you have followed all other criteria for account creation to a TEE to avoid linkage.

What about your eb ay account - it is suspended? You haven't provided the details but IF you failed ID verification and were asked to provide documentation, then you have to do it. If you can't, then the account is over on this run.
Old 02-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebay_an0n View Post
Slapped, I can only feel sorry for you and for your loved ones. Please take baby aspirin every day, cause with your temper an early heart attack is unavoidable.
Everyone else, thanks for your answers
Do Not worry about My Heart,,it is as BIG as a Cathederal and as Healthy as Can Be,,as for my Loved ones,,I assure you that they ALL Adore me,,

Now on to you,,This ENTIRE Forum is Based on the stealth guide,,,a guide that Shows you how to Create AND Maintain Ebay sellers accounts and Verified Paypal Accounts That you CAN Withdraw to YOUR REAL BANK ACCOUNT,,,Now what good would the stealth guide be If that Information were NOT In it???,,,,,,,

The Guide even Shows you how NOT To use Paypal AT ALL,,,,,This does NOT Take up 1 Sentance in the Guide,,It Takes up PAGES,,,there are THOUSANDS of Members here who Bought the Guide,,,Don't you think SOMEONE would have Mentioned that 'Little" Detail Before you??? or Maybe Even Posted on your Behalf on this Thread???

You Still wanna tell Us you Read or Understood the Guide?

Get the stealth guide if you Do Not have it,,,Read it AGAIN if you do,,,

then Come back to the Forum to get Updates on New Banks that work with Stealth,,,,and Banks that Do Not anymore,,as well as VCC's and the Rest,,,,(Thats Right it is ALWAYS Changing,,,) That is the REAL Purpose of this Forum,,,to Keep Up with all the Changes which come on a DAILY Basis,,

Leave the Fairy tales to Walt Disney.

Last edited by slapped; 02-10-2011 at 03:42 PM.
Old 02-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

/cue Cinderella music - or maybe Bambi music - "I dunno" ha