Under Review for the 2nd time - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Under Review for the 2nd time

Hi there.

I've been selling on AMazon since 2010, electronics/computer.

I was under review in December for 45 days. And just now I am under review again.

I have sold over 10 items yet still no feedback from users. I have 1 return only so far, which I refunded promptly.

Should I start selling in my girlfriends name with a new account?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the boards.

Always good to have back up accounts going - whether under her name or completely diff name (recommend to avoid problems for her).

You should gently e-mail your buyers asking for feedback since that is key. Being under review again is not a bad thing - just keep complying and keeping returns/claims at a minimum.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
aspkin (02-17-2011), GreenBean (02-17-2011)
Old 02-17-2011
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

^ Thanks for the reply. I think have sent over 50 messages to my buyers now, and none left feedback. I'm afraid they will negative if I keep pestering them

So to start selling under her account would be a good idea? She has her own card/bank account, but we have same address. Would that be a problem?

What about selling on her account from the same computer? Or should I user her account from her laptop?
Old 02-17-2011

Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurial333 View Post
^ Thanks for the reply. I think have sent over 50 messages to my buyers now, and none left feedback. I'm afraid they will negative if I keep pestering them

So to start selling under her account would be a good idea? She has her own card/bank account, but we have same address. Would that be a problem?

What about selling on her account from the same computer? Or should I user her account from her laptop?
Hello,

I'm no expert in this category, but I would advise you (from a legal standpoint) to NOT create another account to sell with. Since Amazon weeds out scammers/low-ball sellers within their marketplace, it's a good idea to establish yourself as a confident business. Once you get into creating additional accounts to sell under, you're most likely going to be put under review once again and will prove unreliable to Amazon. If Amazon finds out about your stealth seller accounts, it's not only going to ban every account you currently have, but will make it more difficult for sellers in the future. Think of YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS MY FRIEND! LOL
Old 02-18-2011
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBuyz View Post
Hello,

I'm no expert in this category, but I would advise you (from a legal standpoint) to NOT create another account to sell with. Since Amazon weeds out scammers/low-ball sellers within their marketplace, it's a good idea to establish yourself as a confident business. Once you get into creating additional accounts to sell under, you're most likely going to be put under review once again and will prove unreliable to Amazon. If Amazon finds out about your stealth seller accounts, it's not only going to ban every account you currently have, but will make it more difficult for sellers in the future. Think of YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS MY FRIEND! LOL
I never said anything about creating another account. I would be using my girlfriends account to sell.
Old 02-18-2011

Quote:
I never said anything about creating another account. I would be using my girlfriends account to sell.
I understand that. But it's still not feasible to do as the same concept applies... 1 computer + 2 accounts = bad bad bad!
Old 02-18-2011
Executive [VIP]

Am az on stealth guide (Am az on GHOST) is a very solid guide to setting up new accounts. Helps to understand the system better.
Old 06-16-2011
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

They just suspended my account for a few hours. Hope they leave me alone, as I don't want to go under review for the 3rd time right now ( bad time ).

Quote:
The following item was removed from your Amazon.com listings due to a suspected pricing error: ASIN XXXXXXXX

Due to the difference between your listed price and the manufacturer's suggested retail price for this item, we believe a mistake may have been made. Please feel free to re-list this item once you have reviewed your pricing records.

Looks like my price was too low :D
Old 06-16-2011

Longevity: 78%

I think they will give you more time, 10 items sold is not many

If it were me, I'd list some things that are tiny and that Amazon charges too much shipping for such as books. Make sure they weigh 13 ounces or less with the packaging. Then you can write something like this on the receipt

Hello, thanks so much for your order. Included is a dollar refund as you were charged more for shipping than was necessary. If you are able to, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could leave me feedback as it allows us Sellers to to continue selling on Amazon

Thanks again, hope you have a wonderful week

Jake

You can also email them a message, something like this-

Hello. I just wanted you to know your item was shipped today using Expedited shipping, not the Standard mail in the listing. So it should arrive within 2-3 business days. Please let me know if any issues arise and I'll take care of it.

Best Regards,
Jake

This is what I do and i average about 25% feedback. BUT I sell alot of items that are small. You can do this at first to gain feedback then stop giving the dollar bill. Or just add a dollar bill with your hand written thank you and request feedback. They'll probably think it is a dollar for their time to leave feedback

My first account didn't get feedback until order number 13. it was really slow going at first but I didn't give the dollar refunds nor send messages either personally letting them know their item was mailed. Amazons message system which sends its own message when you mail your item out is very confusing. Customers don't seem to like the vague dates
Old 06-17-2011
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa1971 View Post
I think they will give you more time, 10 items sold is not many

If it were me, I'd list some things that are tiny and that Amazon charges too much shipping for such as books. Make sure they weigh 13 ounces or less with the packaging. Then you can write something like this on the receipt

Hello, thanks so much for your order. Included is a dollar refund as you were charged more for shipping than was necessary. If you are able to, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could leave me feedback as it allows us Sellers to to continue selling on Amazon

Thanks again, hope you have a wonderful week

Jake

You can also email them a message, something like this-

Hello. I just wanted you to know your item was shipped today using Expedited shipping, not the Standard mail in the listing. So it should arrive within 2-3 business days. Please let me know if any issues arise and I'll take care of it.

Best Regards,
Jake

This is what I do and i average about 25% feedback. BUT I sell alot of items that are small. You can do this at first to gain feedback then stop giving the dollar bill. Or just add a dollar bill with your hand written thank you and request feedback. They'll probably think it is a dollar for their time to leave feedback

My first account didn't get feedback until order number 13. it was really slow going at first but I didn't give the dollar refunds nor send messages either personally letting them know their item was mailed. Amazons message system which sends its own message when you mail your item out is very confusing. Customers don't seem to like the vague dates

Well Melissa, I do have about 70 transactions now on Amazon since I started in December 2010 , feedback is about 15 ( mostly from female customers ).

Anyway it was very peculiar day today, getting Suspended for a few hours, for listing an item for half of it's MSRP. I just found it strange and thought, I'd report here in "my under review" thread. 3rd review right now would have been extremely inconvenient.
Old 06-17-2011

Longevity: 80%

Best option on new account ive found is to buy from yourself or have friends buy from you.
Old 06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamefreak View Post
Best option on new account ive found is to buy from yourself or have friends buy from you.
BINGO

My amazon feedback on an average week is about 25 for every 150-250 items. Amazon need to make this feature more accessible. They have the entire process for feedback very hard for new amazon buyers, and the average customer.
Old 06-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

If you do this cleanly, it can be done.
Old 06-17-2011

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Well Melissa, I do have about 70 transactions now on Amazon since I started in December 2010 , feedback is about 15 ( mostly from female customers ).

Anyway it was very peculiar day today, getting Suspended for a few hours, for listing an item for half of it's MSRP. I just found it strange and thought, I'd report here in "my under review" thread. 3rd review right now would have been extremely inconvenient.
Oh sorry I didn't notice the dates on this thread.

You done good!

I imagine they are just warning you.
If you are within customer metrics, and your feedback rating is good, and you seem to have ALOT of it, then I believe there should be no problem. Thanks for the update