How I withdrew $240 from a brand new PP account without limitation! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-13-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default How I withdrew $240 from a brand new PP account without limitation!

This is something not many ppl know and I just myself found out a few days ago. Ebayhateluv, I have u to thank for this...I'll tell u why later.

I opened a new ebay account but my paypal account was soon limited. I needed a new paypal account but figured I'd just be limited once again. So I registered for CCNow...but I wanted to show ppl I accepted paypal by putting a PP email address in my listing. Ebayhateluv suggested I put a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ email address that cannot be created such as omb@paypal.com but it would not accept that saying I needed more FB to add a paypal email address different than the one in my ebay preferencees. So I opened a new gmail account and made it my new ebay email address. I did not have a PP address with this email so I put this in my listing. It worked! But I only wanted to do this to show ppl I accepted PP and then I could send them the CCNow invoice later.

Little to my knowledge, 3 ppl who won couple of my BIN auctions ended up paying me $240 to that PP address I had added. I got worried thinking "what in the hell...I don't even have a PP address with this email"...I opened my gmail account to find that I received the PP payments. And when I opened the "Payment notification" emails, it said I needed to register the email to claim my money. And best of all, PP did not limit my account yet because since I did not have my account officially open yet, THEY COULDN'T. So from a new ip, I registered the account and added a CC to confirm a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address I added to the account. I then clicked on a link that said "click here to claim your money...etc"

So I claimed the money and right away transfered all but $2 of it (I didn't wanna look overly suspicious) to my old paypal account. I drove straight to the ATM and took out my money via my debit card for my old account.

I don't know how interesting this is to others, but it helped me get $240 in 2 days without any limitation!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-13-2008

Longevity: 95%

BRAVO! (You see when we network together.. we all come out WINNERS!)-this I believe was Aspkins intentions- a Networking/ Meeting of the minds, to help each other.. Nice to see
And the thing of it is.. It's YOUR Money.. You earned it!
Old 01-13-2008
Threadstarter  

Yes I understand the limiting process. But I doubt they can limit your account when it hasn't even been activated as of yet...and I'm pretty sure that's the reason my account wasn't limited, despite receiving 3 payments adding to $240. Oh and I don't think they've put a limitation on it as of yet because I haven't received a limitation email yet. I'm keeping away from logging into that account thinking they'll link my 2 accounts. Also, I just added more listings with that PP address...even though I should do a new one now since it's open and can be limited. But i figure if they limit it before I can transfer the funds I'll refund customers and tell them PP said it'd be best to do so...and I'll make them checkout through CCNow.

Also, you say you misspelled the paypal id and ebay would not list the item. That is because that email id does not exist at all as of yet. You have to create the email id first...and then add it to your ebay listing without activating a PP account with that email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
BRAVO! (You see when we network together.. we all come out WINNERS!)-this I believe was Aspkins intentions- a Networking/ Meeting of the minds, to help each other.. Nice to see
And the thing of it is.. It's YOUR Money.. You earned it!
Yup and thanks for helping me find all that out with your helpful messages
Old 01-13-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

This might work once or twice, but it won't work forever. If PayPal sees that you keep transferring funds from new accounts to an established account right after they opened, they will put 1 and 1 together and if they get 2, you're suspended.
Old 01-13-2008
Threadstarter  

That's understandable...I was just stating what worked for me this one time
Old 01-18-2008

OMB, any limitations yet? I wanted to try this once or twice.
Old 01-18-2008

FYI-- theres a Post I made in the members section on how to get $2900 from ppal in an hour.. good reading, and YES--acct still up..
Old 01-18-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMB View Post
So I opened a new gmail account and made it my new ebay email address.
Sorry if this seems like a strange question but changing your email address in eBay doesn't red flag anything? Just curious as I've been afraid to do this on one of my accounts as I don't want to loose my account.
Old 01-20-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 98%

Check off merchant account as a payment option and then email buyers google invoices directly from google. There really is no point to this whole thread.
Old 01-20-2008

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballsack View Post
Check off merchant account as a payment option and then email buyers google invoices directly from google. There really is no point to this whole thread.
Don't buyers ever go nuts due it google checkout being banned?
Old 01-21-2008

Will people pay with googlecheckout? A couple a months ago I tried that but no one even knew what Google checkout was? They thought I was trying to scam them...
Old 01-21-2008

if you do your homework and know what your talking about customers will pay however you want but google checkout merchant accounts are not permitted on ebay.
Old 02-18-2008

Longevity: 93%

Interesting thread, thank for sharing guys
Old 02-28-2008

Longevity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMB View Post
This is something not many ppl know and I just myself found out a few days ago. Ebayhateluv, I have u to thank for this...I'll tell u why later.

I opened a new ebay account but my paypal account was soon limited. I needed a new paypal account but figured I'd just be limited once again. So I registered for CCNow...but I wanted to show ppl I accepted paypal by putting a PP email address in my listing. Ebayhateluv suggested I put a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ email address that cannot be created such as omb@paypal.com but it would not accept that saying I needed more FB to add a paypal email address different than the one in my ebay preferencees. So I opened a new gmail account and made it my new ebay email address. I did not have a PP address with this email so I put this in my listing. It worked! But I only wanted to do this to show ppl I accepted PP and then I could send them the CCNow invoice later.

Little to my knowledge, 3 ppl who won couple of my BIN auctions ended up paying me $240 to that PP address I had added. I got worried thinking "what in the hell...I don't even have a PP address with this email"...I opened my gmail account to find that I received the PP payments. And when I opened the "Payment notification" emails, it said I needed to register the email to claim my money. And best of all, PP did not limit my account yet because since I did not have my account officially open yet, THEY COULDN'T. So from a new ip, I registered the account and added a CC to confirm a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address I added to the account. I then clicked on a link that said "click here to claim your money...etc"

So I claimed the money and right away transfered all but $2 of it (I didn't wanna look overly suspicious) to my old paypal account. I drove straight to the ATM and took out my money via my debit card for my old account.

I don't know how interesting this is to others, but it helped me get $240 in 2 days without any limitation!
Wow. This is a bit lucky! :D
Old 03-08-2008

Send a message via MSN to alexzin Send a message via Yahoo to alexzin Send a message via Skype™ to alexzin

it's only one or two times use..you can't use it forever.your two accounts will be linked if you do it again and again.
Old 03-09-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Take it easy on a new account. Don't send or withdraw more than $500.00 on a new account your first week. You must get your account vertified before taking large sums out.