Account Indefinitely Restricted - HELP PLEASE - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 03-08-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Unhappy Account Indefinitely Restricted - HELP PLEASE

Please help. Since I received the e-mail stating my account has been indefinitely restricted and all my listings removed.. I have been in shock and in tears. Spent the entire day calling CS, Trust and Safety and ended up To Appeals. They all said they can't do anything and this is a permanent decision... and I should look elsewhere to list.

I have been with Ebay for almost 10 years and I have always been a Power Seller, Above Performance..etc. Only last year due to a family emergency I faultered on some e-mail responses and some items were shipped late. I made sure to post a message on my listings to let my customers know what was happenening. But in the end I made sure to resolve every issue. Except for one customer who wanted to return used underwear.

It was on Dec. 6, it was decided that my selling limits were lowered. I found this to be a fair decision. Since then, I have been back to the level of customer satisfaction I had before.

Yet, today March 7th I received an indefinite restriction notice, and all my listings were taken off.

As a single Mom to 5 children and dependent on this income, this will cause me severe financial hardship.

Please.. anyone..... there must be a way to remove this restriction.

Please.. any help or advice will be greatly appreciated

Thank you,
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-08-2011

Longevity: 76%

I am sorry to hear this, but once they make a decision its pretty much non reversible. I would suggest that you get yourself the stealth guide, this will get you back up and selling in no time.

Best of luck
The Following User Says Thank You to menaice For This Useful Post:
MomLuv5 (03-09-2011)
Old 03-08-2011
MU

Longevity: 92%

You should never depend on Ebay as main income. i wouldnt. Best advice is to take a deep breath read this forum and gather up a plan of attack like im doing now but not for ebay >>LOL

But make some new accounts and paypal and you will be right back where you left off from..

O wait I forgot I'm being censored..lol
Old 03-08-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

In terms of eBay, we have all been in your situation before. Most of the people on this forum were honest sellers, selling legitimate products and had happy customers, yet eBay pulled the plug leaving us high and dry. Some of us were just doing the eBay thing for extra cash, and some of us were dependent on the income from our sales to survive. We have all heard the stories of losing homes, businesses and worse because of eBay.

At the time it happened to each of us individually, we thought it had to be a mistake, that we could email or call someone to get reinstated. That eBay would listen to us. But they didn't. We were dumbfounded because we believed that people banned by eBay were scam artists, counterfeiters and other types of lowlifes. This type of thing didn't happen to honest people like us. But it happens all the time.

Trust me when I tell you that eBay does not care that you are a single mother, they don't care how many kids you have and they don't care what type of situation they are putting you in by banning you. All they know is that your profile matched one of their theoretical risk models, so they had to cut ties with you.

You can call them, email them, go their offices or whatever, but their decision is FINAL.

Stealth is the answer. You can be back on eBay in no time at all. Using several accounts, you can rest easy knowing that eBay cannot shut you down 100% like they just did.

Stealth is not illegal, nor is it immoral. And it is not as difficult as it may seem to you right now. A little over a year ago, this happened to me. I couldn't even conceive of using stealth techniques back then, but it is now second nature to me.

Either get the stealth guide or read the forums to find out what you need to do to get going again. It is all here. It might take a couple of days to sink in, but once you understand it, you will be back selling in no time at all.

Good luck and don't despair!
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
MomLuv5 (03-09-2011)
Old 03-09-2011

Longevity: 81%

Thankyou for your advice it happen to me today, same story family emergeny honest seller and nealy all income was from ebay because of unemployment. I have read the manual several times, tying to let everything sink in, thanks for your advice once again,