Paypal Closed My Account Permanently Need help setting up stealth account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal > AU PayPal Talk

Old 03-23-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default Paypal Closed My Account Permanently Need help setting up stealth account

Hi guys

I'm new to this forum. it has been 4 years since i traded on ebay. I had a large ebay debt which i have finally managed to pay off. I listed to many items and they didnt sell.

When i paid the debt ebay reinstated my account. But a few days later they restricted my selling account, because my Paypal account had been limited indefinitely (I was unaware it was limited)

I got limited because when i got suspended for not paying my ebay fees i could not access my buyers information and ended up with a couple of chargebacks on my account.

I have tried several times to sort this out with Ebay to no avail. Ebay refuses to let me sell until my paypal issues are resolved and Paypal is refusing to unlimit my account. It told me they have closed my account. Because the view me as High Risk.

Is it possible to create an eBay Stealth account in my own name.

EG Change my ISP, address, bank accounts, phone etc but keep my name and DOB

I have arranged for a friend who owns a rental property to let me use their address and i will get the mail directed to my real address.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-23-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums.

Your questions are typical of the information that is found either by a) Searching the forums or b) getting the stealth guide for its simplicity.

All the best and looking forward to future contributions.
Old 03-23-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 75%

Inhave the stealth guide my concern is I am considering changing my name legally

The guide doesnt really answer my concerns

For example does paypal check license number to verify I'd etc
Old 03-25-2011

Longevity: 94%

https://www.deloittedigital.com/port...utions/greenid

There is a link on this page to show what they can check..
Old 04-08-2011

Longevity: 94%
Send a message via MSN to alexzin Send a message via Yahoo to alexzin Send a message via Skype™ to alexzin

You may start over with a stealth account.Be sure your new one won't be linked to your old ones,as you mentioned changed IP address,address,don't use the same phone number.

But there is a problem that might will happen to your new account.

How did you pass the Anti-money lunchering restriction since your name and DOA are not changed(ID card number's still the same?TAX name is the same too?)?

They would limit your paypal again if they found both accounts are the same holder.(Have you provided paypal your doucments for the old one?)

Btw,for money reached to 1K.Paypal would ask you to provide documents,and this system is called anti-money lunchering law.

I really do not know how AU sellers start with stealth account as paypal would ask for douments once balance is reached to 1K.Any ideas from AU sellers?