paypal account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-21-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default paypal account

Hello everybody..First I wanna say tks to all of you for the great job you guys do here..Even if nobody can help me with this particulary question, I already learned a lot things w/ all your answers for the other guys questions..
My question is about paypal..
I have an active paypal account that was liked w/ a suspended ebay account..Right now, works well and I get payments normally from my personal website..I just opened a new ebay and paypal account ( using stealth ).. that new paypal was made w/ a prepaid credit card and vcc.. My questions is, if after I get any payment there on this new account, if I transfer the funds to the old account ( the one that was linked w/ a ebay suspended account ) paypal will link both accounts or can I go ahead and do the transfers?
If yes, how can I get the money from that new account since everything there is virtual?
Thanks you for your help ( and sorry about my english ..I'm from Brazil and still learning )
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-21-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

It is a Pretty big risk and I always recommend NOT to do it because you will most likely wind up with 2 Linked and dead Paypal accounts,

I would simply add a Fresh Bank account to the Stealth Paypal and go that way
lialu (03-23-2011)
Old 03-23-2011
Threadstarter  

Thanks Slapped..I really appreciatte your help..The only problem since I'm not american is a little hard to open bank accounts. I have 1 in my name, 1 in my wife name and 1 in both names ( me and my wife ).. One I use for my new stealth ebay acount..The 2nd one, it's linked on that paypal ( the one that was linked w/ my blocked ebay account ) and the 3rd one, was linked to an old ebay account( they closed down either the ebay and paypal accounts ) so I can;t use..
I just wondering how people get the money from those paypal accounts that they made w/ a vcc and vba.
Anyway, I really appreciate your answer..

Have a great weekend

Luis
Old 03-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lialu View Post
Thanks Slapped..I really appreciatte your help..The only problem since I'm not american is a little hard to open bank accounts. I have 1 in my name, 1 in my wife name and 1 in both names ( me and my wife ).. One I use for my new stealth ebay acount..The 2nd one, it's linked on that paypal ( the one that was linked w/ my blocked ebay account ) and the 3rd one, was linked to an old ebay account( they closed down either the ebay and paypal accounts ) so I can;t use..
I just wondering how people get the money from those paypal accounts that they made w/ a vcc and vba.
Anyway, I really appreciate your answer..

Have a great weekend

Luis

I am assuming you have these accounts all in the Same Bank, Well if I am correct, go back there, since they already have all of your information on file, and open another account, a Christmas account,,There is Nothing wrong with that
lialu (03-24-2011)
Old 03-24-2011

Longevity: 76%

i dont know where to list this so ill ask here
can i buy using my stealth account and have the person send the items to me as a gift and enter my banned address or will that link the accounts
what can i do when someone does not want to send to unverified addresses?
Old 03-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Entering ANY old info on pa yp al can link and cause problems for the account sooner or later.

If someone does not want to send to unverified address, you need to "play" with your old address, e.g. 156 Bank St. becomes 1A-156 Bank Street
Old 03-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

It DOES Link the Accounts, It happened to me a Few years back,,Do as RSOT suggests,,,Only if you MUST
Old 03-24-2011
Threadstarter  

Thumbs up

[Thank you very much..You 're officially my hero now..