ebay limited after 2 years of flying high with stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-06-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Default ebay limited after 2 years of flying high with stealth

hello all.

i was on here about 2 years ago when i received the dreaded your account has been suspended email and all of my e bay went to sh!t. i bought the e bay Stealth Book and followed it very thoroughly. the things that helped me was i moved about the same time i needed to make a new account and just based it on all of my new info with a family name (used with permission from someone older and has never been on a computer for all i know) so i had a new name with a valid ssn, a new address, a new phone number, i went and opened up a dba bank account, and was doing so great till yesterday morning.

i received the mc999 email. where i can still buy all i want but my dsr's were so low they decided to boot me off.........wait for it, i'll tell you my dsr counts

the dsr's were 4.9 description, 4.8 communication, 4.6 shipping time, 4.8 shipping fees and with a feedback of 99.6 with over 1200 auctions.

i got the "you are below our seller standards" email a month ago and they said i needed to ship faster so for the month of march i dropped my sales to make sure i got everything out the very next day instead of within 3-5 days, everything i do is custom work and i also state this in every auction. i received 5 stars all for the month of march but only sold about 50 items compared to the 400 items i usually a month and they booted me.

what do they expect 5 stars or nothing at all??? i have even read that some buyers give 4 stars thinking the transaction was great but maybe took an extra day to get, but they still enjoyed the item and the transaction but this still hurts an e bay seller.

so i came back here to the forums, updated to stealth 3.1 and will be doing my best to get back on within the next month.

i am here to ask any new pointers since i have been gone. i will be going through the forums as i did before, so i will do my best to find answers that arise.

thanks again to everyone from the past that helped and the future

-ampkiller

p.s.- i am also officially going to etsy and amazon as well (with my own info) to try those fields out. i really hate e bay as much as the next person but the traffic they have is unbeatable right now for what i sell.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-06-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 76%

Yes I know can be very frustrating cant it.

The advice I would give you is to create several stealth accounts to spread your sales accross so when an accounts gets shut down like this it doesnt disrupt your sales too much.
Old 04-06-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome back to the forum - just remember that you are not the only one suffering from these weirdo suspensions.

Spread sales is a solid tip.

Wow - Etsy still exists? Any good?
Old 04-06-2011
Threadstarter  

thanks for the welcome back guys!!!

since i sell about 3-4 different things (custom items) i should probably spread those specific things out across 3-4 different accounts. one of the only things i have never done that the book suggests is do multiple accounts. i will look into that.

and yes, what crazy things are e bay doing now to their sellers, did i not sell enough? did i sell and didn't keep my dsr's up to 4.9 or above, the world will never know because you don't get any answers from e bay.

i really hate their new final value fees that now include shipping charges. so i am just going to go to the free shipping but raise my prices to include the fees and cost of shipping.

thanks again
Old 04-06-2011
Threadstarter  

i'll let you know about etsy......................it seems to be booming with custom items and they send me weekly emails about people doing so well on their site they have quit their day jobs.

worth a shot, and i did some research, you really have to mess up major to get kicked off and when you call with a problem you actually can talk to someone that is real
Old 04-06-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Yeah I remem hearing it was for custom items - hopefully works out well for you.

As for eb ay, it is rough but multiple accounts are relatively easy to do and build.
Old 04-06-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

That's why you always have enough backup accounts. I have 20 accounts running at the same time but keep making new ones every few days. Slowly building feedback. One day their time will come! :D
Old 04-06-2011

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
One day their time will come! :D
You just made my day with saying this! Hahah Each account is truly a little soldier about to do battle with the big bad e bay!
Old 04-15-2011

Longevity: 89%

Quote:
That's why you always have enough backup accounts. I have 20 accounts running at the same time but keep making new ones every few days. Slowly building feedback. One day their time will come! :D
This is the only way to do it.....
Old 04-15-2011

Longevity: 75%
Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

Quote:
That's why you always have enough backup accounts. I have 20 accounts running at the same time but keep making new ones every few days. Slowly building feedback. One day their time will come!
I don't think I even want to know how many you have in total....

It think it would give me nightmares!

@OP, nice story, glad things worked out using stealth. the dsr needs revamping!

p.s. that etsy looks a bit strange, like no site I have seen before
Old 04-15-2011

Longevity: 75%

Wow! Seriously?! I hope eBay Stealth works for me. Are U a power seller?ampkiller?
Old 04-17-2011

Quote:

HOW DID YOU MANAGED TO MAKE SO MANY ACCOUNTS?
Do you use paypal with them?
Old 04-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

I think the stealth guide has all the answers for you worte
Old 04-18-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Tried to quote the original poster on this but messed it all up. My reply is directly related to that post. sorry.

I personally add this in every package that I send out and I have had very good Dsrs. They are all 4.9 or higher but that is perfect for anyone really.

They would be a lot higher if I would have put this in from day one. I have been playing catchup since I started it but they have been good since. AND when I do have a customer that is upset, I email them and ask for 5 stars or no feedback at all. I kiss their ass which I would never do in person. lol..

Here is the text I use for the printout I send in each pkg.

Thank you so much for your business. I hope I shipped this item to you in a manner that is consistent with your needs.
Please take the time to leave me positive feedback along with 5 star seller ratings in all categories. Any less than perfect and eBay will frown upon it which will directly affect my seller status. eBay's new rules are very strict with sellers these days. If I have performed any less than perfect, please contact me before leaving feedback. Thanks (ebay ID)

Works for me. I got it from someone a while back that loved it as well.

Last edited by KingRay; 04-18-2011 at 02:54 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to KingRay For This Useful Post:
OfficialGenius (04-21-2011)