How to create seller account after being suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-06-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default How to create seller account after being suspended

Hi

I have been suspended from ebay now for some time following a 12 month suspension, I have managed to create a new ID using a family members address and tel no, only registered for buying at the moment.

So far so good i have purchased a few items and have good feedback showing, but i now want to upgrade my account to a selling account, how would be the best way to do this?

My new id has family member address but my bank account and credit card are registered at the address for my suspended account, but were never used with that ID. Could i register my bank account and credit card now with this new ID and change my settings so that all fees are paid via paypal. I have setup new paypal with new details registered to the same address as new ebay ID

Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome???
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-06-2008
Threadstarter  

Ps if it helps i am in the UK
Old 02-06-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI, Welcome!
There are several U.K. Members in the forum, there are U.K. posts throughout. Also- you can search the forum- upper right,use drop down box...
---- I would search for U.K. accounts, U.K. debit cards, etc..
Good Luck!
PS- Some members use a FLAG to tell the Community where theyrefrom,, you can PM (private message) one of them for SPECIFIC info, as the U.K. has diff rules, diff cards to use, diff phone access, etc.
BTW-- There is a new ruling for European Countries, whereas you MUST choose to operate as a Business, in order to sell on Ebay...
BEst, )
Old 02-06-2008
Threadstarter  

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
HI, Welcome!
There are several U.K. Members in the forum, there are U.K. posts throughout. Also- you can search the forum- upper right,use drop down box...
---- I would search for U.K. accounts, U.K. debit cards, etc..
Good Luck!
PS- Some members use a FLAG to tell the Community where theyrefrom,, you can PM (private message) one of them for SPECIFIC info, as the U.K. has diff rules, diff cards to use, diff phone access, etc.
BTW-- There is a new ruling for European Countries, whereas you MUST choose to operate as a Business, in order to sell on Ebay...
BEst, )
Thanks for the reply
Old 02-06-2008

Pick up a gift card with the same info as the ebay and paypal accts. And start keeping track of your IP.
Old 02-07-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelizardking View Post
Pick up a gift card with the same info as the ebay and paypal accts. And start keeping track of your IP.
Ok well i was thinking of using entropay i belive that works for the UK, but that wont get me round entering a bank account no and sort code?? As ebay say i need to enter this before i can start selling, whats best to do with this as i say i have an account that i have never used.
Old 02-07-2008

James, hello Brit!
Firstly, DON'T use any of the same info you used in your suspended account. This will mean the credit card/bank details you used, and paypal account.

You will need to create a totally new paypal account, and new ebay account. (If you have already tried, or have added any details, which includes a credit card, from your suspended account, then you will need to create yet another account.)

For ebay, it's easy. Entropay is fantastic for the credit card, and I use vopifone.co.uk for landline numbers. (Means you can get a landline number with the SAME area dialing code as in your address, making you look less suspicious. Numbers are just £2.50 or so each, and you can pick up the call on your PC with the free VOIP software voipfone provide.)

You can use these two for verifying credit card/phone on your paypal account as well. Only step I have come to a halt now, is how to verify the bank account. It's dodgey to setup a new bank account with false details, so I guess you will need to use your real details. So, I think if you setup a new paypal account, you should create the account in the SAME surname as your real name, for the bank account verification. But I am yet to confirm this, hope someone else on the forum can help.

Any problems, PM me and we can talk on MSN.

We are both learning here
Old 02-07-2008

Longevity: 95%

I have found some very useful info here. I got suspended by VERO, ebay suspended 2 accounts but the one I commited the vero 'offence', I got that one back after I faxed them the documents. Regarding the other one, I sent the exact same documents, ebay claimed it was uneligible and asked me to send them again. I sent the documents again, waited over 2 weeks, emailed them to ask them whats taking so long, they said that they are sorry but have decided to keep my account suspended! I was shocked, as they restored the account which got originally suspended but decided not to restore my other ones.
Old 04-10-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 76%
Default problems

Hi can you tell me your email address? I have some questions to ask you. I lived in wales and experienced same problems. Can you give me some help? I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantisinc View Post
James, hello Brit!
Firstly, DON'T use any of the same info you used in your suspended account. This will mean the credit card/bank details you used, and paypal account.

You will need to create a totally new paypal account, and new ebay account. (If you have already tried, or have added any details, which includes a credit card, from your suspended account, then you will need to create yet another account.)

For ebay, it's easy. Entropay is fantastic for the credit card, and I use vopifone.co.uk for landline numbers. (Means you can get a landline number with the SAME area dialing code as in your address, making you look less suspicious. Numbers are just £2.50 or so each, and you can pick up the call on your PC with the free VOIP software voipfone provide.)

You can use these two for verifying credit card/phone on your paypal account as well. Only step I have come to a halt now, is how to verify the bank account. It's dodgey to setup a new bank account with false details, so I guess you will need to use your real details. So, I think if you setup a new paypal account, you should create the account in the SAME surname as your real name, for the bank account verification. But I am yet to confirm this, hope someone else on the forum can help.

Any problems, PM me and we can talk on MSN.

We are both learning here
Old 04-10-2011
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 91%

@appleapple...

mantisinc has not logged into the forum since 12-18-2010

Starting your own thread with your specific questions would be your best bet as we have several knowledgeable active UK users on the forum.
Old 04-10-2011

Longevity: 76%

Hi appleapple. I am in UK and maybe can answer your queries.

If you still have the query, your welcome to pm me. I am having my afternoon nap now so wont answer back until about 10pm latest