I need a real paypal account, that has no limit. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 04-16-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default I need a real paypal account, that has no limit.

I need a real paypal account, that has no limit. is it possible to get one.

I am going to lauch a real ebay business that makes, 1o,ooo a month.

one problem I need a paypal account that has no withdraw limit.

they want a social security number, but my name and account was banned last month, for selling some bad items.

now I need to get another paypal account, that has no withdraw limit.

how is this possible?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Is this new ebay venture a solo effort or do you have a PARTNER <----> someone else not you, not known to ebay

How do imagine you are going to manage $10,000 a month on ebay and take paypal?
Will not happen. You should, as a matter of safety, have another payment option.

Your ideal paypal will be difficult to establish. Have you considered that?
Old 04-16-2011

Longevity: 76%

10,000 a month - thats marriage talk MARRY ME!

I dont deal with big money like that but I can see you having problems bringing in that kinda money. There are things you can do but I m UK so my advice is not good for you.

I recommend posting this in the subscriber section as its quite a 'biggie'.

I am certain some of the big boys and girls here will be able to guide you in the right direction. Good luck (not that you need it with that income!) XxX
Old 04-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Have you guys not seen the MINIMUM requirements for powersellers by way of monthly sales???

GOLD - $10,000 / Month
PLATINUM - $25,000 / Month
TITANIUM - $150,000 / MONTH

I seriously doubt that you will have ANY problems with 10/month on paypal alone.

I in my best months were over 10k and never had a problem. Except those BS chargebacks. I hate those *******s. lol..
Old 04-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 76%

Titanium or bust.
Old 04-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown5454 View Post
Titanium or bust.
Just the thought of Fees Paid out on that kind of money would kill you to think about.

I cant even imagine.
Old 04-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

What you seek does not exist. If you are taking in anything like $10k per month, an SSN will be REQUIRED. PayPal WILL look closely at the account and will most likely run your credit report.

$10,000 per month represents a risk. PayPal will want to verify your identity, know who your suppliers are and will want you to have good credit. They will want to make sure that you can cover any losses.

Most merchant account providers will only approve new accounts for $5k per month initially - although there are certainly exceptions to the rule.

Lastly, if you want to run that type of money through PayPal from day one, you will have to stock your inventory. There is no way in hell they will allow you to do that volume of business as a drop-shipper.
Old 04-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
What you seek does not exist. If you are taking in anything like $10k per month, an SSN will be REQUIRED. PayPal WILL look closely at the account and will most likely run your credit report.

$10,000 per month represents a risk. PayPal will want to verify your identity, know who your suppliers are and will want you to have good credit. They will want to make sure that you can cover any losses.

Most merchant account providers will only approve new accounts for $5k per month initially - although there are certainly exceptions to the rule.

Lastly, if you want to run that type of money through PayPal from day one, you will have to stock your inventory. There is no way in hell they will allow you to do that volume of business as a drop-shipper.

Surely if you are bringing in that much you have an EIN number and are a full blown business. IN that case you will need that instead of an SSN. Unless you just prefer the SSN route. I wouldnt.

I dont know very many businesses that make less than 5k /month so they must make a ton of exceptions. If you are a business making only 5k /month then you need to quit and go get a job instead.

Do most people drop ship on here or something?? That would be the last think I would do in a business. most business have inventory and get new in all the time so inventory just comes as you sell. that is how I do it. I have about a couple weeks of inventory at any time which really isnt that big a deal.
Old 04-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

The thing is the OP has not said anything to suggest the reality of moving so much money thro' paypal. The 1st post should ideally been more realistic, imho.

For those high end sellers, I would hope that paypal is not their only option and I know most have an account created as a BUISNESS ENTITY.
Old 04-16-2011

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRay View Post

I dont know very many businesses that make less than 5k /month so they must make a ton of exceptions. If you are a business making only 5k /month then you need to quit and go get a job instead.

And me to your less than 5k business list...lol

Still better than being an average Joe to a corp or company all for $1-$2 hourly raises don't you think?

not everybody on this forum bigtime like you... some of us just Squirrels, trying to get a nut..lmao

ofcourse we have the bigtime sellers on here... But no the whole forum does not consist of Drop shippers.....lol

Old 04-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imback2010 View Post
And me to your less than 5k business list...lol

Still better than being an average Joe to a corp or company all for $1-$2 hourly raises don't you think?

not everybody on this forum bigtime like you... some of us just Squirrels, trying to get a nut..lmao

ofcourse we have the bigtime sellers on here... But no the whole forum does not consist of Drop shippers.....lol

After reading the last reply I guess I see what you are saying. but if you really look at it. 5k per month isnt that much when you take out what you pay for shipping, product, fees, insurance,and any other costs. you are probably only looking at $10-15k per year. At that rate wouldnt a job with benefits like insurance be more realistic?

I personally think so. The freedom is awesome though so that has to be worth something.

sorry to get off topic with my reply.
Imback2010 (04-17-2011)