How to open new UK verified PayPal account after being banned? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 04-17-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default How to open new UK verified PayPal account after being banned?

Hello guys,
My question is how to create a new PayPal account if previously PayPal has permanently limited me, when I was using my real name and bank account.
I can open a new bank account now but it will be opened on my name, and if I use this name on PayPal new account will that be ok? Is it ok to use my real name again on PayPal or they will ban me again?
If it's not ok, than what should I do to open a new PayPal account with ability to withdraw my money from it later on.

Thanks a lot in advanced.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 76%

The stealth guide has all your answers....it also answers your other post.

It is a well laid out step by step guide that will get you back on ebay/paypal
Old 04-17-2011
Threadstarter  

Yeah but it's a simple question, I don't need a guide for a simple question do I?
I know all the other steps to create a new acc on ebay and so on, I only need to know about paypal and this particular question. And I'am in UK.
Old 04-18-2011

Do not put any details in pp that have been used before. You will get linked and then banned.

How comes you got Kenya flag if you are in U.K.?
Old 04-18-2011
Executive [VIP]

Its not a simple question.

It takes alot to get back on ebay/paypal....unless you learn the steps required you will be linked and suspended again in no time
Old 04-18-2011

Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

Quote:
Yeah but it's a simple question, I don't need a guide for a simple question do I?
I know all the other steps to create a new acc on ebay and so on, I only need to know about paypal and this particular question. And I'am in UK.
The flag is for knowing where the user is based, so you can get specific help for the e bay and pay pal you are using.

Not nationality

You should get the stealh book if you do not want to search the forums for your answers, which I think you do not! :D

As Imakemoney said, never use the same information for pay pal because they will 'link' you to your other limited account and limit your new one.

Your bank SHOULD be opened using all your real details, your pay pal has to be created with different details and a slight variation or nickname on your real name.

Old 04-18-2011

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by worte View Post
if you don't want the guide then you have a lot of searching and trial and error to do The stealth guide has all your answers. GET IT
Old 04-18-2011
Threadstarter  

Well I understand that I have to use different details for new PayPal, and it's not a problem with address, phone and things like that, however how to use a different name when I'am asked to link my bank account to verify PayPal?!
There is no other way in UK to verify PayPal as far as I know. I can't create the bank account on unreal name. So how to overcome this?
Old 04-18-2011

Quote:
however how to use a different name when I'am asked to link my bank account to verify PayPal?!
There is no other way in UK to verify PayPal as far as I know.
Well people from the UK would disagree, it can just be tough thats all, once you learn the tricks it becomes easier.

Quote:
I can't create the bank account on unreal name.

Create the bank using your REAL details. Everything.

Use your fa ke details with PP.

What part are you unclear on?

Old 04-18-2011
Executive [VIP]

Use the search function. Answers are in there to your question in several threads.

OR as people keep saying save yourself the trouble of piecing everything together and get the stealth guide.

The questions your asking currently are very basic and show you have dont no reading around the forum atall you just want it all on a plate in front of you which is what the stealth guide is about so up to you.
Old 04-18-2011

Nice, very smooth, one couldn't have said it better