I wonder why my accounts been suspened - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-02-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default I wonder why my accounts been suspened

i apply several accounts.
1)use the vmware to separate each account
2)use VPN software, but my VPN ip addr is stable, it changes
3)use virtual vcc to verify ebay and pp
4)new name, newaddress, new phone number,new email

i was suspened immediately after i got the account verified when i listed a cheap item

i do it as the stealth told, please help me to find what is wrong~

thank you ~~!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-03-2011
Red X

Longevity: 0%

I don't know if there's an error in #2, but you say your VPN is stable, but it changes, which means it isn't stable.

The VPN Is most likely what got you taken down, it is a red flag towards ebay, and other auction sites.
Old 05-03-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - you SURE you did it as stealth told? I don't see that you have the guide.

eb ay and pp don't like VPNs and (some) virtual vcc's - that could be the problem.
Old 05-03-2011
Threadstarter  

Red X and rsot, thank you~!
i have read the stealth several times
but English is not my mother tongue
so i would read it again and again,,,,,,

i will find a stable ip and try it again
if i got any question, i will get back here and ask you
many thanks~!
Old 05-03-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Sure thing - go slow and stay informed - report back =) All the best - just be patient with the answers.
Old 05-03-2011

I suspect selling too soon after accounts opening and all for the same item within 5 mins of each other.
Old 05-03-2011
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Get the book.

You will earn the money back quickly as the time you wasted creating this account for it to go down tells us you are doing something wrong.

A rsot stated, you have to have all your i's dotted and go slow and build it from the ground up.
Old 05-04-2011

Longevity: 81%

I will guess but I think it's your IP that gives your accounts away. Little advice don't create several accounts at the same time. At first make one account than experiment with it, try to list something. Then if first account is going well and there is no suspensions create another account and build some feedback to it and try to sell something on it. Now when you have 2 accounts that goes well you could create 2 more accounts as backup way, and make more and more.
The secret is don't experiment with several accounts because it takes money and time to create them. And if one of your accounts gets suspended find why and take it as aware managing or creating other accounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to winstons For This Useful Post:
kop31071 (05-05-2011)
Old 05-04-2011

Longevity: 92%

Don't rule out plain 'bad luck'. I have a friend (genuinely!!!) who opened up an eBay/PayPal account with perfectly real details. He wanted to sell some...wait for it...drum roll...STAMPS!! His Grandfather passed away and left a collection so he got them organised and off he went.

Second listing, BANG. Shot down with PP and eBay and got too stressed to sort it out. He sold them on a different site for a healthy sum within a week or so.

He had never used eBay before, nor had anyone at his house etc.

Just plain old bad luck in the eBay blanket banning system.

I'm not saying that eBay Stealth isn't the greatest!! Beacuse it is!! But stealth or no stealth - eBay are just w**kers
Old 05-04-2011

There's no such thing as "luck" when it comes to eB or PP. We're all just shades of "risk".

A perfectly executed stealth is better than a "real" account because we have more control over the information we use. It should make no difference to eBay if the John Doe living in Address 1 is real or not. eBay will assume it's real if the information checks out. If eB can stiff out real accounts then there would not be any stealth on there.

Stamp is a high risk category, so he got flagged. He probably wouldn't have any problem getting the restriction removed. But there's no way for us to know since he didn't follow up in the ALLOTTED time.
The Following User Says Thank You to stillselling For This Useful Post:
GrannyT (05-04-2011)
Old 05-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillselling View Post
There's no such thing as "luck" when it comes to eB or PP. We're all just shades of "risk".

A perfectly executed stealth is better than a "real" account because we have more control over the information we use. It should make no difference to eBay if the John Doe living in Address 1 is real or not. eBay will assume it's real if the information checks out. If eB can stiff out real accounts then there would not be any stealth on there.

Stamp is a high risk category, so he got flagged. He probably wouldn't have any problem getting the restriction removed. But there's no way for us to know since he didn't follow up in the ALLOTTED time.
I take your point. We are all levels of risk. However, zero risk does not mean zero chance of suspension/limitation/red flag. That's the luck factor I'm referring to.

You cannot be held responsible if some mug decides to pay you with a stolen credit card and it doesn't necessarily have to be in high risk category. I have had a reversal for almost everything. That's the luck I'm referring to.

Mattytman and Stillselling could both list a job lot of tooth brushes. You get paid by a powerseller, I get paid by a scamming jerk-off...there-in lies the 'luck' I was referring to.
Old 05-08-2011
Threadstarter  

the other question is :can ebay link my accounts by my passwords?
i used the same password every account,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 05-08-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 76%

Ideally dont use the same password.
Old 05-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kop31071 View Post
the other question is :can ebay link my accounts by my passwords?
i used the same password every account,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
It's another variable in the 'link' factor. It would be difficult to say that if you had four accounts with the same password that eBay would 'link' them. BUT, if you get taken down with one of them then all associated info may be shared. Best just to use different passwords and eliminate the doubt.
Old 05-08-2011

Even you have done everything clear If you list an item just after creating account e bay would suspect from you and your acc would have gone down . Try to create many accs. and after start progress step by step slowly until 2-3 weeks and list first item at just after ending first month.I think it would be better. But also there may be something you are missing, I recommend to check Stealth Book detailed.