Unreasonable buyer left negative feedback - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > eBay FeedBack

eBay FeedBack General discussions on eBay feedback, seller feedback, positive feedback, negative feedback, DSR rating, increase feedback

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default Unreasonable buyer left negative feedback

This guy purchased a winter jacket from me. He received it within 2 days! messaged me saying it was ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and he wants his money back. I was perfectly fine with him returning it. He then still opened a dispute against me. I refunded him the money told him you can keep the jacket for free since you are so angry with this purchase. AND HE STILL LEAVES NEGATIVE FEEDBACK... LIKE WTF!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-08-2011

Longevity: 88%

its normal
Old 05-08-2011

Longevity: 75%
Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

Yeah but if it was fa ke, then he has the right to

If it is fa ke, he made a payment for a jacket he thought was real, waited a few days to get it and then found out it was different to what he expected. You letting him keep it means nothing, all he has is a fa ke jacket.
Old 05-08-2011
Threadstarter  

How big of a di*k can you be though? Like seriously. He is also a seller.
Old 05-08-2011
Red X

Longevity: 0%

F A K E or NOT, IN MY OPINION, It was wrong for the buyer to leave negative feedback when the seller in this case was understanding, issued refund, and let him keep the jacket. F A K E JACKET, OR NOT, it still keeps you WARM!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
motorpsychoz (07-11-2011)
Old 05-08-2011

@OP, sorry that you got the negative......for whatever the reason. There are just some buyers you can never make happy no matter what you do.
Old 05-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red X View Post
F A K E or NOT, IN MY OPINION, It was wrong for the buyer to leave negative feedback when the seller in this case was understanding, issued refund, and let him keep the jacket. F A K E JACKET, OR NOT, it still keeps you WARM!
Really?

None of you would be saying this if your favourite retail store was scamming you intentionally with fa kes.

Just because YOU know that people sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ on eBay then that means EVERYONE should just accept it and be like 'sorry I didn't realised they were fak es, my fault, can I have my money back, thanks'

This thread amazes me

Yeah your right, the guy may have waited all week and need the jacket quickly, he may have saved his hard earned cash for months and all he got was a piece of cloth.

Someone at least give a good argument for why he should have not left negative feedback

Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-08-2011 at 12:37 PM.
Old 05-08-2011

Ste alth does not mean Foo-Foo - that just brings them down on the rest of us. Sell fa*e if you want to but don't expect sympathy - certainly not from me.

I sell free range eggs for a living. If I sold you eggs from caged birds and called them Free Range you would be seriously upset and telling everyone how dreadful it was that they could get away with that. Sorry - I don't see the difference in that and what is being discussed here. It's theft - pure and simple!
Old 05-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopHole View Post
How big of a di*k can you be though? Like seriously. He is also a seller.
Dude, you are selling people fa kes and then complaining to us when they leave you negative feedback
Old 05-08-2011
Threadstarter  

Ok i understand i sell fa kes. 99% of my customers are very happy with their purchase. Rarely i get someone who has a problem with it. I NEVER have a problem with them returning the jacket. I always issue a FULL refund including shipping to the buyer. This guy has lost nothing! He actually gained! I told him he can keep the jacket. The quality of the jacket is great. Its not a *****y fa ke. And he still leaves negative feedback? Like come on dude.
Old 05-08-2011

He lost his time for a start. He made a pointless transaction, stop looking at it from your naive point of view. If you sold him a genuine item, you would have meet his expectation and we probably wouldn't be having this conversation.

A fa ke is a fa ke despite how much it represents the original. A person who thought they were buying the advertised 'genuine' item will rarely accept the deal and be amazed that it actually looks close to the original. They want an original.

If this wasn't a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ item then I would empathize with you without doubt, I am not against sellers of fak es, I do not care about what people sell but selling fa kes and not understanding the risks of negative feedback is insane.

You are patting yourself on the back because you always give people a FULL refund if they find out it is ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Like that is something the buyer cares about once they have purchased a fa ke

You can't say he has gained without knowing him personally. Think about it. What if he does not want to wear a fa ke jacket, what has he gained?

Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-08-2011 at 04:01 PM.
Old 05-08-2011

Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB

nothing is black & white like some people think!
Old 05-08-2011

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
^

How many times should I say this in one thread. YOU are not the standard for every single customer!

What if you needed these genuine eggs by the weekend because you had something very important and needed them for a specific date?

You wouldn't be so happy then would you? You turn up to your egg convention with a set of smeggs!

This is just one instance that could leave a customer unhappy when receiving a counterfeit item.
Very well said. Then I would be pissed off as hell because my egg convention got ruined and everyone had to settle for caged egg salad. It all depends on the context.
Old 05-08-2011

No. I think we take from that, it depends on the customer and the situation.

Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-08-2011 at 06:06 PM.
Old 05-08-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

i seriously think some of you need supervision in the playground.

Here's MY thoughts:

OP made an error two ways. Complaining of selling a foo-foo item and then whinging about being punished for doing so. He did nothing to justify what he did. Sadly a foo-foo is still a foo-foo regardless of its quality. I lack time & sympathy for any engaged selling such crap.

Those of you with alleged perceptions of what a user says have other avenues to discuss your displeasure. Absolutley no need to bicker as was done in the thread.

lastly, thanks to you all for waking me up on a grumpy Monday morning to edit a petty thread. Next time it gets the GreenBean™ mark of deletion. And that aint foo-foo .
Closed Thread