Who bought the "Ebay Stealth" book and what did you think of it? - Page 7 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-14-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%

I bought the book almost two weeks and,I must say this book cuts through the chase when it comes to ebay,and I'm reading and reading and,I hope to have my ebay business up and,running really soon,but I'm currently I'm in the process of going through ISP changes,and other matters. The Ebay book is in detail especially way most ebay accounts get suspened in the first place. I'll keep up to date on how my ebay business is taking off.I recommend getting this book.:D

Last edited by TGMT²; 07-23-2011 at 11:03 PM. Reason: unnecessary quoting
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to catherinemcclanahan For This Useful Post:
aspkin (05-16-2011), GreenBean (05-14-2011)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-14-2011

This book is one of the best online book i have ever spent my money on. Usually i don't fall for this nice looking website pages claiming this and that.

But, this a book you should get if you're suspended /limited, and even if you just want to know incase things go south of the border with eBy... and Payp.

Give it a try.... though i bought one and in the process of putting things together.
The Following User Says Thank You to 2kmagic For This Useful Post:
aspkin (05-16-2011)
Old 05-31-2011

Longevity: 76%
Smile Best E-Book Ever! Ebay Stealth!

Back on Ebay with no problems thanks to this awesome E-book eBay Stealth! Glad to be back, but Ebay has changed and now charges a final value fee for shipping too even though you pay a fee when you print the labels through Pay Pal (their company too) Plus you can't list more than 10 item a month or $2000/mo whichever comes 1st. Ebay will be losing many good sellers by charging so many fees. They have already lost many good sellers by suspending high profile, powersellers for nothing. Love the eBay Stealth but check out the Amazon e-book *(Amazon Ghost) also writen by by the same author...it is also awesome and Amazon is the way to go as I have made really good money on Amazon and their fees are reasonable!
The Following User Says Thank You to Misti427 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (06-01-2011)
Old 05-31-2011

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by newjerseymax View Post
This is make or break for me on buying the book..
You'll make it with this book for sure. I bought it a little over a year ago and the investment has paid itself back thousand-fold.:D
The Following User Says Thank You to digitalslave For This Useful Post:
aspkin (06-01-2011)
Old 06-01-2011
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misti427 View Post
Back on Ebay with no problems thanks to this awesome E-book eBay Stealth! Glad to be back, but Ebay has changed and now charges a final value fee for shipping too even though you pay a fee when you print the labels through Pay Pal (their company too) Plus you can't list more than 10 item a month or $2000/mo whichever comes 1st. Ebay will be losing many good sellers by charging so many fees. They have already lost many good sellers by suspending high profile, powersellers for nothing. Love the eBay Stealth but check out the Amazon e-book *(Amazon Ghost) also writen by by the same author...it is also awesome and Amazon is the way to go as I have made really good money on Amazon and their fees are reasonable!
Thanks for your feedback.
Old 06-06-2011

Default ebay stealth

im nearly one month in using a stealth account..so far so good!!
The Following User Says Thank You to EV2011 For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (06-06-2011)
Old 06-07-2011

Longevity: 79%
Send a message via AIM to fineart Send a message via Yahoo to fineart Send a message via Skype™ to fineart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfMade17 View Post
lol read it more then once! master it and youll be happy that you put out the time..
Exactly

READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN
Internalize it
Breath it
Live it
BECOME STEALTH!!!
Lots of Money Follows
Listen to the Guru and you will prevail !!!
Aspkin Knows the way
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fineart For This Useful Post:
aspkin (06-08-2011), GreenBean (06-08-2011)
Old 06-10-2011

if you havent brought the book your wasting time, this book is well worth ALOT more than it is sold for!!!!!!!! it is the best ebook i have ever ran across!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU ASPKIN (:
The Following User Says Thank You to techbayelectronics For This Useful Post:
aspkin (06-12-2011)
Old 06-11-2011

Longevity: 74%
Send a message via Yahoo to brog1330

Awesome book helped me out alot
The Following User Says Thank You to brog1330 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (06-12-2011)
Old 06-15-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Im new here. I want to buy the book but there are many ads when I search and want to make sure I get the most updated version. I also want to get one that has paypal info. My deal is that my dauther in law has the ebay and paypal accounts because I was suspended years ago over bs. I have to sell my collections. I need the money. She hates ebay and paypal (so do I but need them) and wants me to transfer her account to myself. After reading much on this forum, I'm getting that this is possible? The book can show me how? I have my own bank acct in my actual name. Just wondering how I can take her totally off to make her happy. Thank you and a link to your book that has ebay and paypal up to date, will be nice. ;-)
Old 06-15-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

I hope my first post shows up or the Admin will address my concern on the paypal thing...Yes, today I bought the book. I'm reading it now. I am impressed. Very thorough, neatly organized and to the point. I'm only 1/4 through mind you. I see this as one of the best investments for me this year, conservatively. Glad I found this site and the book.
The Following User Says Thank You to 2bluestarmom For This Useful Post:
aspkin (06-15-2011)
Old 06-15-2011

^ too right mate.... best money I spent for years ..... I made it back fast too .... and some !!!

Mr. Aspkin
The Following User Says Thank You to Alps_a somewhatlegend For This Useful Post:
aspkin (06-15-2011)
Old 06-16-2011

This is a GREAT TOOL. I am not a tech guy I'm a sales guy and I totally got it. Thanks Aspkin!
The Following User Says Thank You to SteveMac For This Useful Post:
aspkin (06-19-2011)
Old 06-27-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Excellent book, very descriptive and helpful. Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to tones For This Useful Post:
aspkin (06-28-2011)
Old 07-10-2011

This ebook is like gold! I wish I had this so long ago!

It is like ebook bible for eBay and Paypal. You must have this as a backup even if you don't have any problems with eBay. I keep reading and reading it again to make sure I have absorbed every word.

Thanks sooooo much!
The Following User Says Thank You to classylady71 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (10-06-2011)
Old 07-11-2011

I've been doing the ebay/paypal run around game for years. Mainly because when I was younger (18 yrs old) I didnt know much about anything and made two accounts and bid on each other thinking it would be cool to make more money! lol stupid

anyway after that needless to say it got shut down, and of course knew nothing about ips or anything. and got my moms info to open an account then my dads....lol so on. Never changing computers or browsers/users ips nothing. So over time my family members have been gone thru. Til I got a cheap ebook on ebaying again. It helped I got back on, plus with some LEARNING over the years I managed to keep that account.
Over time it got suspended, they usually always do its just a matter of how long you get to keep them. (and I say that they usually do, because even completely 100% legit all real information accounts get closed for the stupidest reasons, sometimes for no reason other than ebay decided to pms that day).

Well the two main ones went down, and one of the little ones. And needless to say that panic feeling kicks in and BAM I needed to find more help! lol Modees website/forum doesnt seem to be functioning anymore so I had to search for another source. Found aspkin and his ebay stealth. And loved it!

Alot of stuff I already knew, but there was a lot of helpful detailed tidbits that I didnt even think of. I recommend anyone and everyone to get it no matter how well educated you are in ebay suspension and accounts. There is going to be something in it that you dont know.

There were only two things I wish were in the ebook (I dont know if it wasnt included because it isnt updated to include this info just yet)

1) But for me a HUGE help would be a better way (or anyway) to keep from getting the dreadful 48 hr email to call for identity verification. Which really if its a fictitious name, isnt hard to verify. But its a pain in the butt, and doesnt guarantee it wont be suspended/closed down a few days later even if they say alls well and lift the restriction.

2) Getting around, or past, the new account 10 item limit. (sooner than just waiting several months and crossing your fingers that when you get close to your limit they will raise it lol)

So anyway point: BUY THE BOOK!
and if anyone has some info/help on those 2 points I WOULD SOOOOO Appreciate it!
Old 07-23-2011

Longevity: 73%

I just bought the book, can't wait till it comes, I'm going to study it good!.
Old 07-23-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 87%

I purchased Stealth 800'ish days ago and I am still running strong! I have said before that Stealth has been nothing short of a blessing for me! Besides being on the site, I break no rules, and still make a very comfortable second income!
At the time of my departure from Ebay, like most of us for NO reason, I was in dire need to sell my products/items. Although they are 'higher end' items...I make a dollar and so does both Ebay/PP. So we all profit and everyone is happy until you make the slightest mistake and you get MC'd!

To anyone NEW reading this....please READ your STEALTH over a few times before asking questions. There are plenty of Professionals here to help and these guys really know their stuff, but please read first then ask.

Secondly, take your time! I made it a point to read, ask questions, read more, WRITE DOWN & TAKE NOTES, be organized, and don't get in such a hurry to sell. I'm telling you from experience, that if you get GREEDY without having and recalling the knowledge of Stealth, you'll go down.
I read, I asked my fair share of questions and GreenBean and many others can tell you, but I waited 6 months before I was sure and ready to go and I'm still selling and buying.

Good Luck
waterproof
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waterproof For This Useful Post:
aspkin (07-25-2011), fratpant (07-08-2012), GreenBean (07-24-2011)
Old 07-24-2011

Default Awesome E-Book EBAY STEALTH! It Works...I've proved it!

This is by far the best e-book ever. I have been back on Ebay for approx 5 mos. with no problems thanks to Ebay Stealth! My choice is to just maintain one account and stay low key. To anyone who wants to get back on Ebay, this book is for you. I'm happy to be back! I was a high rated POWERSELLER for 8 years...and as everyone knows Ebay can kick you off for little or no reason. Best to keep a low key for a while! Thank you Ebay Stealth for all the info to help us!
The Following User Says Thank You to Misti427 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (07-25-2011)
Old 07-24-2011
Banned

Send a message via MSN to EGYfromhell Send a message via Yahoo to EGYfromhell Send a message via Skype™ to EGYfromhell

The book is amazing, I have been the KING of getting suspended on Ebay 5 accounts/day

I always knew that there is something missing, Then I bought the book it completed the picture from me,,,NOW I am not the KING of suspended anymore..:( its too bad not to be a king...but it worth it ))))
The Following User Says Thank You to EGYfromhell For This Useful Post:
aspkin (07-25-2011)
Old 09-18-2011

Longevity: 73%

Does anybody has problem buying this book? i order it yesterday and today i got a msg saying that my order cannot be processed !

that checkout accept my payment from panama?
Old 09-18-2011
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Some countries are blocked by TrialPay, sorry about that.

Try one of the alternative payment options listed on this page: Alternative Payment Options : eBay Stealth – eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Guide