Is Golden 1 a good bank account to verify with? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-02-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default Is Golden 1 a good bank account to verify with?

Does Golden 1 give out person information to paypal such as your name?
Is it possible to open multiple checking accounts there? Does anyone here use it?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-02-2011
Threadstarter  

I want to open an account that is just for buying. Yes I can email the sellers my account information.

My main question here is: If I have 0 balance in my Paypal account and have it send funds through my Bank account, will they see my personal information such as my name and address that's in my bank account? How can I do this without getting limited?

Also can accounts get easily limited if they are used just for buying? Because that's all I want to make 1 of my accounts for.
Old 06-02-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Whenever you upload funds from your bank, there is an electronic receipt that is generated. If an agent from PP decides to look, YES your real name is shown - which could cause limitations.

Buying accounts tend to be ok in general.
Old 06-02-2011

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gera229 View Post
Does Golden 1 give out person information to paypal such as your name?
Is it possible to open multiple checking accounts there? Does anyone here use it?
I have 3 checking accounts with them, but none are business accounts (technically) they do not do business accounts.
For each checking account, they have you open a savings attached to it. You can open any account there with just a dollar. Also you can forfeit overdraft protection as if it is for business you wouldn't want it anyhow. Working out much better than Wells Fargo

Whether or not they give out personal information, I was told no when I opened the accounts. I've only had them about 6 weeks and so far so good
Old 06-02-2011
Threadstarter  

So with golden 1 you can open several personal accounts using the same SSN and so on correct?
Ok, is there a safe way to make a buying account? I mean if my Paypal address and information is different from my bank address and info I fear that it will get limited.
Old 06-04-2011

I am sorry I forgot to come back

Yes, you open the accounts all with your same home address and true social security number

Later you change the addresses to match the address you have on file as they can check the street number and zip code I believe, but there are threads here about that topic so don't quote me.

Any address you give ebay/paypal you want to match your bank account address
Old 06-04-2011

According to this thread if you use it as a buyers account your name must match too

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...nked-them.html
Old 06-04-2011
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the response.

I am happy that golden 1 accepts multiple checking accounts.
So it's safe to change your address online later. I thought they don't give out your information to paypal, but I guess you do it for safety from being linked.

Since I want to make a buying paypal, will it be safe to withdraw from the bank account to paypal since the paypal will be new and have no balance in it?

Can you change the name in golden 1? Or not?
I mean if my main account failed and you can't register a bank with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, then I can't make a buying account. Is that true?
Sadly, I cannot access that thread. I am not subscribed.
Thank you!

Last edited by gera229; 06-04-2011 at 04:21 PM.
Old 06-04-2011

It is not illegal to make a buying account in a different name

if your name is John Jones, you can change the name to Jon or some variation like Jonnes

Use a friends address if you are worried but ensure whatever you input online matches that address.
If I were you, I'd spend alot of time learning here cause it sounds like you're going to screw yourself up. All the best to you
Old 06-04-2011
Threadstarter  

I just never found an answer to my question very often. Finally I see some answer.

I am completely fine with the shipping I guess. I have suppliers that know my exact shipping address so that isn't a big deal.

Setting up a buying paypal is the thing I'm trying to see before I go ahead and make another account with golden 1.

In Golden 1 they ask for your home address. Do they verify it? Meaning is it safe to put any address in there?

So basically if you make a golden 1 with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, they will need your SSN to verify your name. So will that work?

I signed in to my Golden 1 account online and see that I can manually change my address, but I cannot change my name.
So far the name is the problem, I think I have everything else easy to set up.

Couldn't seem to find this information in the Stealth Book.
Old 06-04-2011

They cannot see the name on your bank account so you don't need to change your name. Yes Golden 1 Requires a Social Security number. Give them a false one and they will de activate your account until you offer up the real one

Banks differ... but if your address is within their area, I can't see a problem to listing a different address on file. People move and they don't necessarily change banks

If you can't change it online, someone at the branch should be able to help you
Old 06-04-2011
Threadstarter  

Ok, so if Paypal cannot see my name through the bank then I should be fine making a buying account right?

I heard they cannot see it if you transfer from Paypal to Bank, but if you Transfer from Bank to Paypal they might have access to it. Is that true?

Do you have any experience with buying through a stealth Paypal and transferring funds from bank account through paypal to purchase your orders?

Also if you want to buy something on ebay, you will need a PO box for a stealth paypal right? Or you can message the buyer to ship it to your home address which can be a hastle, but oh well, it's your best best I guess.

Thanks.
Old 06-04-2011

Quote:
Ok, so if Paypal cannot see my name through the bank then I should be fine making a buying account right?

I heard they cannot see it if you transfer from Paypal to Bank, but if you Transfer from Bank to Paypal they might have access to it. Is that true?

Do you have any experience with buying through a stealth Paypal and transferring funds from bank account through paypal to purchase your orders?

Also if you want to buy something on ebay, you will need a PO box for a stealth paypal right? Or you can message the buyer to ship it to your home address which can be a hastle, but oh well, it's your best best I guess.

Thanks.
No I haven't ever bought anything using a Stealth buying account I am sorry

I know that cash deposits to Paypal Accounts do include names

Yes, you can message the buyer to have them mail it to another location but if it is not a confirmed address, they may balk. They are told to send to confirmed addresses.

PO Boxes can be blocked, I often block those who have PO boxes who try to buy from me. If you can obtain a real address, I would. What about a neighbors address, someone you trust that with a name variation, will be able to recognize they have your package?
The Following User Says Thank You to Melissa1971 For This Useful Post:
gera229 (06-04-2011)
Old 06-04-2011
Threadstarter  

Actually a neighbors address will do, but it will be hard to explain to them. I guess I will just take it the hard way by contacting the sellers to ship to my correct address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa1971 View Post
I know that cash deposits to Paypal Accounts do include names
Explain this better please.
Thanks.
Old 06-04-2011

Quote:
Actually a neighbors address will do, but it will be hard to explain to them. I guess I will just take it the hard way by contacting the sellers to ship to my correct address.

Explain this better please.
Thanks.
That is as much as I know, I cannot elaborate
Old 06-04-2011
Threadstarter  

Cash deposits to paypal accounts is when you send cash to paypal so they put it to your account.

I just asked because I don't know what your saying there. You can put any name on the cash deposit?? or.......

Thanks.
Old 06-04-2011

Any deposit to paypal includes the persons name -Whatever is on file
The Following User Says Thank You to Melissa1971 For This Useful Post:
gera229 (06-04-2011)