Buying verified paypal accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal

Australia eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.com.au Suspensions and Paypal.com.au limited accounts. This forum is geared towards AU.

Old 06-09-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default Buying verified paypal accounts

Hi All

I recently had paypal place restriction on my paypal account which im desperately trying to save. I dont think i will be able to. in turn it has led to my ebay account having limitations.

this paypal account is in my real name as i honestly thought id be able to start up a business on ebay and keep it going. was i stupid for thinking this could happen?

has any in aus had exp in buying these pre verified paypal accounts? im guessing my name is now mud with paypal so i have no other choice...or do i?

would greatly appreciate any help i can get on this-thanks in advance
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-09-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Before you make another post, READ the forum. The answers are there. You can get an idea of what is done, what does not work & such.

Are you talking about a paypal account from here ( we have authorised sellers)? I'd hold off on going in that direction for the moment.

What happened to paypal that you got limited? I agree it's overwhelming to be badly treated by paypal/ebay. But soon as you work out which direction to go, then the forum has answers. Mind, it will be no guarantee ebay will restore your account. Catch--22.

Welcome to the forum
Old 06-09-2011

Longevity: 94%

Why would you want to buy an account, I assume you mean Australian? It is very easy to establish one yourself.
Old 06-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Hi. for you GreenBean i have read thru the aspects of interest hence my question to fellow aussies re these accounts. ive been opening and having accounts closed for years....the ebay part im find with...it's paypal that the problem. when it first came out i had issues and now i can never hold an account.

craigoaus- can you direct me on how i can establish an account that i can actualyl keep and not have closed on me by pp- or am i delusional???
Old 06-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Corrected the name for you ....

my point was the answers to ANY account for any country are on the forum.

Dont narrow yourself to just Australia.

Answers about USA UK accounts help establish users to make Australian accounts.

The advice works, even if you dont think so.
Old 06-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Also, please explain why you want to buy an verfied account? In Australia they are can be made to work
Old 06-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Default the secret to Long term accounts on ebay

hello...

reading and learning on here all the time....how is it that someone of us can only hold acconts on ebay for 1 month before we are suspended whist others have accounts for years with thousands of feedback and they are not affected. and i note, some of those long term businesses on ebay sell furniture etc where a single transaction is thousand of dollars..
please explain cos i cant figure it out??
Old 06-10-2011

Longevity: 94%

I don't even try to keep accounts, I just keep opening more. I found it too stressful to try and keep accounts. I am sure it is possible, but for me its not worth the effort.
Old 06-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

So did not need to know that one craig LOL

Calvina,

Life of an account depends on ability of the seller to run it and beat ebay.

Not, for one moment, do I say it is easy. But by carefully doing certain things, accounts can live longer than one month. My 2nd baby is 5 years old at the end of the year.

Whilst I understand your business is private, a little more info than staying live for a long time is not quite enough info. Take your time if you dont feel like sharing
Old 06-10-2011
Threadstarter  

im guessign you mena what was i selling...mainly buying fashion items like clothes,bags,jewellery and selling this. was doing well until paypal decided to get sooky as i wasnt using them and getting people to pay thru bank desposit. i was trying to increase feedback so i could open paymate but i didnt make it.
ive now removed the paypal email link in the hope ebay will un restrict my account. inoder for me to continue buidling up feedback to 98%, im at 92% at the moment, i need to have paypal as the safe option.

any tips on getting aroudn this? there is no way of me getting back the ol paypal account and yes...i used all my true details
Old 06-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

This is pretty rare that GB posts so much on one thread without...you know...going insane =P - appreciate the advice and move with it ha
Old 06-28-2011
Threadstarter  

if the answers were there i would have been able to follow this.....my accoutn simply was about buying pre verified/ run accounts.....i didnt ask anything esle

if anyone has exp buying these account i would much appreciate. dont tell me to read the forum as i have...there is too much on there and im looking for things specific to aussies