Advise needed on MC063 (Account limited) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 06-10-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default Advise needed on MC063 (Account limited)

Based on your financial information, contact information, or buying and selling activity, it looks like your account is associated with the account

Normally when 2 accounts share this sort of information it indicates that the accounts belong to the same person. Since this other account is limited, restricted, or suspended, you'll only be able to sell up to 10 items per month with your current account.

Your limits may increase after 90 days, when you've established a reputation as a successful seller.

Alternatively, you can increase your limits immediately by resolving any issues with the original account. Instructions on how to resolve any issues were sent to the email address registered to that account

Hello all would appreciate some advise and if any precutions would help to keep my last account without any selling restrictions.
I have approx 6 accounts all on a legit paypal linked due to 2 of my accounts the annoying DSR have been approx 4.44 ie below standard for a few months now.
I opened a few more accounts using same details ie linking to my only paypal account.
Logged in today to see anthoer account limited (which was in good standing ie DSR 4.80+) this is second Account in good standing limited.
Now my question, I have one last main account left linked this has good DSR.
How can I prevent this being limited by ebay due to being linked to my other 2 below DSR accounts???
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Sadly you can't. You are physically linked - now you can hope that your account keeps going (and there are cases where it will) but if your other accounts tumble, this one MAY go down with it. You are forced to go stealth if you want to be safe. All the best.

Sorry for the straight up news but there is no b.s.ing about your linkage.
Old 06-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Sadly you can't. You are physically linked - now you can hope that your account keeps going (and there are cases where it will) but if your other accounts tumble, this one MAY go down with it. You are forced to go stealth if you want to be safe. All the best.

Sorry for the straight up news but there is no b.s.ing about your linkage.
Thanks for your reply its quite frustrating to be penalised for other accounts in particular when the accounts that are being limited have good DSRS.
I was hoping for away around this but dreaded once accounts are linked nothing can be done.
Appreciate your frankness on this matter.
One other question if I was to close the account which has low DSRS, would this help????

Last edited by khan07958; 06-10-2011 at 12:57 PM.
Old 06-10-2011

maybe... but im not an expert so hopefully someone with more experience will be along shortly to advise you.
Old 06-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

No closing the account would be far worse - just let it BE.
Old 06-10-2011

i Agree with Rsot! Its safe to let it be!
Old 06-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Ok so closing the low end account would make things worse any particular reason for this??
Also whats the best solution to get DSRS up on the account with issues?
Far too many 1s and 2s approx 12 and current average approx:
In the 4 categories.
Thanks for all the replies much appreciated.
Old 06-11-2011

Longevity: 82%

if the account is still active and you can use it. why close it, and draw attention ?

re dsrs

simply be professional in your trading, post items quick, answer questions quick, try and offer free postage (worked in to your main selling price)

if you are constantly getting low dsr, there is something wrong with your business model

hope that helps
Old 06-11-2011

Packaging methods - is it sufficient?
Describe items fully - write as much info as you can.
Communication - respond to emails within 8-12 hours, contact buyer at each step - i.e: ready for dispatch - will be posted..... and your item has been posted... list they type and date of postage.
Get it posted quickly - your working week should be mon to sat and sunday should still be a day you can be reeached by email.
Be nice Very polite. Kiss Ass :Wink:
Don't make any profit from postage - if you want to calculate unseen costs into the postage - increase the price instead - many buyers do not think past the postage label price stated.
If you over estimate a postage cost - give the buyer a small refund and explain why you have done this.
Use tracked postage whenever possible if the purchase is over £5 or $7.5.

good luck
Old 06-18-2011
Threadstarter  

Thanks for all the replies so for much appreciated.
Would it be advisable to change the address on my ebay account (last 2 left not hit so far) its linked to my papyal account which has the same address as my ebay account.
Not sure how beneficial this is?
Pros and cons of changing my address details on ebay, would this make any difference to paypal?
Would this help in anyway not geting hit with selling limit like other accounts below standard?
This account in question has 4.8 Dsr to 4.9 Dsr and therefore standard at the moment.
Although one of my previous accounts also had similar DSR but was still hit with a limit of 10 items per month
Thanks in advance