Ebay's requesting authorize.net state and document - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 06-10-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Exclamation Ebay's requesting authorize.net state and document

Hi, new to forum and hope to stay.

So a short story and couple of questions. I appreciate your time.

I've been, like many folks here, screwed by Paypal. I have done nothing wrong. I shipped all my product on time, provided tracking, and provided supplier information. But paypal has decided to limit and close my account due to the fact that - and I'm paraphrasing - they don't support my business model. That's fine, they can hold $12000 for 6 months, I'm done grieving.

This might be all due to the fact that I'm selling in high-risk product category. (j ewelry)

But then ebay's lift my selling privilege as well - forever. My name and both addresses that I have are no longer is any good for future sell. That messed me up big time. How am I to make a living?

Then I followed couples of simple strategies. Rent virtual mailbox, new phone number, get business name, get business bank account in business name, get merchant account with said bank account, get authorize.net account, get new ebay account with new address and phone number.

I've recently signed up for authorize.net account and gateway through a merchant. Tied everything with my new ebay stores. When I tried to create a new auction listing, ebay asked me for authorize.net statement and document. I have yet to charge a card on this new authorize.net account.

-Will this create any problem?
-Is it a standard procedure for ebay to be requesting these info - meaning anyone else been ask to show document? I don't mind showing document, just a bit agitate that ebay might pull some info from authorize.net that ties to my social security number or my name.
-Do you have any suggestions on what else I should do to prevent ebay closing my selling privilege in the future? Any tip is always welcome.

Thank you for reading all the way through.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-10-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

can you update?

thanks
Old 05-10-2012

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 89%

Hi

Sorry to hear that you got in this

More or less everyone on here got screwed by PayPal and eBay.
All the answers Are in the stealth.