Any insights or advice needed - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-23-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 98%
Default Any insights or advice needed

So I had a 14 day suspension. When the 14 days had passed I wasn't unsuspended and eBay hadn't even responded to email for over a week. So I found some reinstatement form on google and printed it filled out, signed it and put it into a PDF along with a printed utility bill and then I faxed that about 10 times to the eBay fax number.

Also my latest account that had nothing related to my main one and was on a different IP range well got termed for "abusing eBay" after a five day listing had been up for 4 days. The only thing even remotely bad was that it's got 10 feedback all from "private" feedback and all their feedback were in the 5 to 10 range -- these are shill feedbacks to bump it up to 10 so I could do featured items. But nobody has ever noticed that so I'm not sure someone reported me. Maybe it's some automated system. The only other idea is that I bid (not bought) on a laptop that started really low to see if the account had a buying limit (the bid was 6 cents and I was outbid) of course the item was 2 days from ending at the time of my NARUing so it's not related to whether the item ends.

I've had two new accounts termed for "abusing ebay" (one was in 4 hours and it was for penny auctions) and oddly in both cases, the feedback they left never got removed and my shills never got termed.

Last edited by Jonas; 05-27-2008 at 06:27 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-23-2007

Longevity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
So I had a 14 day suspension. When the 14 days had passed I wasn't unsuspended and eBay hadn't even responded to email for over a week. So I found some reinstatement form on google and printed it filled out, signed it and put it into a PDF along with a printed utility bill and then I faxed that about 10 times to the eBay fax number.

Also my latest account that had nothing related to my main one and was on a different IP range well got termed for "abusing eBay" after a five day listing had been up for 4 days. The only thing even remotely bad was that it's got 10 feedback all from "private" feedback and all their feedback were in the 5 to 10 range -- these are shill feedbacks to bump it up to 10 so I could do featured items. But nobody has ever noticed that so I'm not sure someone reported me. Maybe it's some automated system. The only other idea is that I bid (not bought) on a laptop that started really low to see if the account had a buying limit (the bid was 6 cents and I was outbid) of course the item was 2 days from ending at the time of my NARUing so it's not related to whether the item ends.

I've had two new accounts termed for "abusing ebay" (one was in 4 hours and it was for penny auctions) and oddly in both cases, the feedback they left never got removed and my shills never got termed.

What was the 14 day suspension for? And quit with that feedback and stuff like.. Ebay is on to that....All you have to do is buy a few $5 items
Old 04-25-2007
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPUGEEK View Post
What was the 14 day suspension for?
Some competitor made lots of non paying bidder accounts to file false "item not received" disputes.

Last edited by Jonas; 05-27-2008 at 06:29 PM.
Old 04-25-2007

Longevity: 99%

Why don't you do the same thing back to your competitors?