Paypal suspended timing question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 01-31-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default Paypal suspended timing question

Hello,
My Paypal was recently suspended. I got loads of questions, so I think Ill hold off till I read the forums here a bit more.

But I need an answer right now on a specific point...

Paypal said on my suspended account the following..

<i>Please make sure that the documentation you provide is valid and legible. If we do not receive all of the requested documents and information indicated within 7 days, we will be unable to complete the application review process.

Note: This information will not be shared with any third parties.</i>

1) Is that 7 day period enforced? If I dont respond within 7 days, will all my paypal funds go up in smoke? What I would like to do is read these forums, get an e-book... might take 10 days or so total before I reply..I hate a tight deadline.

2) Secondly, is the "Information will not be shared" part legit, or just someway placate the suspended user while they share it with others (eBay, VERO whoever)?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-31-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI, MasterChief + Welcome!
(dont feel bad, its happened to all of us..)
-- Well, Youre very smart in reading Aspkins guide, taking it slow!
-- as for the 7 days.. well in my case, i faxed in one "easy" thing, just to avoid the clock stoppping on me.. then the rest straggled in over a 13 day period, so try that..
-- as for privacy, thats a standard thing i believe all the financial institutions that have any dealing with the consumers money has to send.. THEY DO share with Ebay.. thats been proven..
Best of Luck!
Old 02-05-2008
Threadstarter  

Faxed them the details they wanted last night around 7:00PM PST. They close at 10:00PM PST.

Paypal wrote in the suspension blurb that they would email me immediately when they got my fax. They still havent sent this confirmation - is this normal for them?

I know Ill probably have to call them in a few hours - but Im not looking forward to being on hold for an hour till I get a Human Being/Paypal Monkey, so I thought Id ask here first.

Today is my deadline for submission of docs, so if anyone knows, a quick reply is appreciated.
Old 02-05-2008

Longevity: 95%

Hi-sorry for all your problems...One thing I can share is I had 2 pp accts ltd within days of the other..The acct I kept calling on was a 6 yr acct-so I figured it was safe..They did opposite..The 2 yr acct reinstated...didn't even finish faxing bk stmt..The 6 yr acct I called on..gone ..Go figure?
Old 02-05-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief View Post
Faxed them the details they wanted last night around 7:00PM PST. They close at 10:00PM PST.

Paypal wrote in the suspension blurb that they would email me immediately when they got my fax. They still havent sent this confirmation - is this normal for them?

I know Ill probably have to call them in a few hours - but Im not looking forward to being on hold for an hour till I get a Human Being/Paypal Monkey, so I thought Id ask here first.

Today is my deadline for submission of docs, so if anyone knows, a quick reply is appreciated.
it could take up to a week for you to hear from them. I faxed my info late too and it seemed to went through fine. But they just ended up requesting more info, some of which i already gave them too.
Old 02-05-2008

When I called in the past I have always asked for a resolution supervisor. They seem to know more and have more authority! Once I even got 2 accounts immediately off hold while on the phone (1 business & 1 personal) and they transferred one balance to the other so I didn't have to pay their fees.