Removing Selling Limits on New Accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-20-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default Removing Selling Limits on New Accounts

Okay, so i tried this with ebay.com so i'm not sure about international ebay accounts.

Anyways, I have an establish ebay account of 1.5 years with 100+ feedback and i created a new stealth ebay sellers account like 1hr ago. I clicked "request to remove limits" and i chose "Confirm that you already have an established seller account" and after putting the right information and pin.

MY LIMITS WERE REMOVED.

Note*These two accounts did not share the same information and even the geolocation was different. And it passed.

Yes, I know u all may be thinking it will be linked but I'm trying out this experiment and try to get the new seller account i created banned or blocked by selling too much. I wanna see if it would affect the established account i have. If both gets banned, then i wasted my time, but if it doesnt, this might unlock some new potential.

EDIT: I did this on 5 accounts and they all passed but on the 6th it couldnt do it, so I'm guessing 5 is the limit or it's 5/day since the person who told me about this has already managed to get 11 accounts going with no limits.

Last edited by gcrusader92; 06-20-2011 at 08:26 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to gcrusader92 For This Useful Post:
brickswall (02-10-2012)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-20-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Did not share the same info eh? I am wondering how long your accounts will last.

The person who told you has lasted how long?

The way I see it is that it's only a matter of time - have you tried listing yet?
Old 06-20-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

I tried that and it works weak. I connected it to an account that was soon to die. when it got limited the (established acct) an hour later the fresh one got limited with the mc999 during a small, safe listing spree.
Old 06-20-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
I tried that and it works weak. I connected it to an account that was soon to die. when it got limited the (established acct) an hour later the fresh one got limited with the mc999 during a small, safe listing spree.
I'm trying the opposite to see the effects.
Old 06-20-2011
Executive [VIP]

@Hercules, you used the exact same reg info? Or changed it like this crusader ha?
Old 06-20-2011

Longevity: 76%

Not trying to be mean, but you are completely wasting you time, and ruining both accounts, and creating a hassle for yourself since you will need to create new accounts. You already linked your accounts b saying you "ALREADY HAVE AN ESTABLISHED EBAY ACCOUNT". How dumb can you be?
Old 06-20-2011
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

That doesn't sound like it will work... even though it may be going through, and have different user info, you've just linked the two together. You're just asking for the legit/aged account to go down with it.
Old 06-20-2011

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrusader92 View Post
Okay, so i tried this with ebay.com so i'm not sure about international ebay accounts.

Anyways, I have an establish ebay account of 1.5 years with 100+ feedback and i created a new stealth ebay sellers account like 1hr ago. I clicked "request to remove limits" and i chose "Confirm that you already have an established seller account" and after putting the right information and pin.

MY LIMITS WERE REMOVED.

Note*These two accounts did not share the same information and even the geolocation was different. And it passed.

Yes, I know u all may be thinking it will be linked but I'm trying out this experiment and try to get the new seller account i created banned or blocked by selling too much. I wanna see if it would affect the established account i have. If both gets banned, then i wasted my time, but if it doesnt, this might unlock some new potential.

EDIT: I did this on 5 accounts and they all passed but on the 6th it couldnt do it, so I'm guessing 5 is the limit or it's 5/day since the person who told me about this has already managed to get 11 accounts going with no limits.
LOL i like your attitude dude!,i really like experiment with their security system too,i am just starting,but heyy,who know how many holes we can find..Lets keep the research..oohh yea.:D
Old 06-20-2011
Executive [VIP]

Can`t hurt to try - the main point is always have backups
Old 06-20-2011
Nephilim

Longevity: 0%

Just keep multiple accounts running. Even though they are selling limits, at least there are no holds on payments on paypal.
Old 06-21-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
Just keep multiple accounts running. Even though they are selling limits, at least there are no holds on payments on paypal.
Exactly! I already found out some information about their verification process:

1) You have to use a real address and not a made upone because I tried it and when I purposely gave myself the MC010 by listing some electronics, they couldnt find any public records so they made me fax them. However, when i used a made up name with a real address, they were able to pull up some records which I could answer (the answers were all none of the above). This is strange because I used to make up the address and they would worked perfectly. I guess they amped up security.

2) At the moment, I found out that even though you removed selling limits, they still put limits on certain categories even though they said "ALL selling limits have been REMOVED." So I'm going to try testing out an account that has been at least a month old with that "new user" icon gone.

3) Setting up a new ebay sellers account is easier than i thought and I didnt even have to use a VCC.

4) I still hate paypal.
The Following User Says Thank You to gcrusader92 For This Useful Post:
colt63 (06-21-2011)
Old 06-21-2011
MU

Longevity: 81%

Quote:

MY LIMITS WERE REMOVED.

To get away from selling limits I spread through 1-20 accounts.
Old 06-21-2011
Threadstarter  

Update:

Well i managed to get one of the stealth accounts banned (it's alot harder to get banned for some reason) and I can say my established and my other 4 new stealth accounts are still fighting strong.

A possible Win?
Old 09-22-2011

Any update on this? I am thinking about linking my new stealth, same stealth name/address to an established old stealth from last year.

Opinions?
Old 09-22-2011
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

If it's not the same information, don't do it.
Old 09-22-2011
Executive [VIP]

But if you start linking new to old the whole purpose of "Stealth" is lost. The key to stealth is to be FREE of anything old - established or now - why risk it?
Old 09-22-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Its tempting, however the thought of losing a well established account is scary. Does the risk outweigh the reward. I am though very interested as to how this churns...
Old 09-23-2011

Longevity: 74%

Quote:

MY LIMITS WERE REMOVED.

Of course this is going to work, i dont see what the big discovery is. If you have an established seller account in good standing and link a new account, the new account will have the same selling limit as the old one provided you did the basic verification by phone / paypal etc.. It only becomes a problem when you start to link 10+ new accounts all to that same old account then ebay will flag you to check what's going on. Of course noone is that stupid to this, but 1-3 accounts wont be a problem. The flip side is when one of those account get in trouble, all of them are in trouble...

The problem most of us have is we DONT have an established account anymore and it's next to impossible to raise the limit on the new account. I waited 4 months now with perfect feedback and 10 item sold (max limit) each month and ebay still refuse to increase my limit. I tried to pass their stupid quiz and failed, it's almost impossible. They ask you stupid **** like what color is your 1988 car and its license plate, how old is some random name etc.. So you either wait until ebay increase your limit automatically (not happening..takes forever) or call ebay and require a limit increase but that's just asking for trouble. They will ask much more strict questions than the initial phone interview and if you **** up you could get in trouble.

The only solution right now is to create multiple account, or if you are lazy like me just buy them off the forum.

What a pain in the ass, i ****ing hate ebay.
Old 09-25-2011
Executive [VIP]

/quote

..if you are lazy like me just buy them off the forum.

Hey whatever works ha
Old 09-25-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

This is highly unrecommended if you are planning to link multiple accounts. If one goes down, they all goes down.
Old 09-26-2011
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 82%

I've never seen this link to "request limit increase" on Ebay anywhere. I have several brand new accounts and can't find it. Where is it at??
Old 09-26-2011
Executive [VIP]

Cardo, you ever check on your seller's dashboard for limits?