MC120 - Account Suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default MC120 - Account Suspended

Quote:

Your account has been suspended because recent account activity violates one of our policies. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm.

Buyers aren't allowed to purchase items or place bids with the primary intent of disrupting a listing. Buyers also aren't allowed to bid on or buy an item to leave negative or neutral Feedback or low detailed seller ratings for sellers.

For more details, see our unwelcome and malicious buying policy:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...me-buying.html

During the suspension you won't be able to use eBay. This includes using another existing account or creating a new account.

Any outstanding fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

For more information about why your account was suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/s...-accounts.html

We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,

eBay

And before this email, two emails containing this:

Quote:
eBay Bid Cancellation Notice - Item

Dear eBay Community Member,
The bid that you entered for the item (370498064326) has been cancelled. You can view the reason provided for the cancellation by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page.

Please be cautious if you are contacted about purchasing this item after the bid has been cancelled and as always avoid paying for your eBay item using instant wire transfer services through Western Union or MoneyGram as these payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you do not know.

Regards,
eBay
I payed for that item long time ago, not sure why I got it.

Anyway, just got off the phone with them. Permanently suspended, and couldn't tell me why. What the...

Edit: In "Seller Dashboard" , Policy Compliance says "High" and is green.

Last edited by mercurial333; 06-28-2011 at 08:43 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

That top email pretty much explains why you were suspended. doest that not give you any hint and what could have gone wrong? all we have to go by is what you say and those emails. the emails is all you have given us. What is your side of the story on the bidding issue they speak of. That will help get you an answer for sure.
Old 06-28-2011
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

The emails about Bid Cancellation Notice, were Buy it Now items. Some stuff I purchased and and already received weeks/months ago. Two small items 2$ and 50$.

Could the sellers have reported me for Non Paying bidder or something like that?
Old 06-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurial333 View Post
The emails about Bid Cancellation Notice, were Buy it Now items. Some stuff I purchased and and already received weeks/months ago. Two small items 2$ and 50$.

Could the sellers have reported me for Non Paying bidder or something like that?
No, the 2nd paragraph of your post, Then the link that says has more info. just think of everyting you have bid on and think of anything that might have caused it. Is it a competitor you were bidding on?
Old 06-28-2011
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRay View Post
No, the 2nd paragraph of your post, Then the link that says has more info. just think of everyting you have bid on and think of anything that might have caused it. Is it a competitor you were bidding on?
No competitor, just legit items that I bought. I rarely buy anyways.

After the phone conversation with the agent, he says it's indefinite, and couldn't tell me the reason why, because I might try to get around it. So in short, no explanation given.

EDIT: I had two orders today that I didn't manage to ship and planned to ship them tomorrow. What should I do?

One is 100$ the other is 1000$.

Last edited by mercurial333; 06-28-2011 at 09:29 PM.
Old 06-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
No competitor, just legit items that I bought. I rarely buy anyways.

After the phone conversation with the agent, he says it's indefinite, and couldn't tell me the reason why, because I might try to get around it. So in short, no explanation given.

EDIT: I had two orders today that I didn't manage to ship and planned to ship them tomorrow. What should I do?

One is 100$ the other is 1000$.
If they paid you then I would just ship. If they get the items and are happy no problem. I would much rather ship than to refund that kind of money.
Old 06-28-2011
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRay View Post
If they paid you then I would just ship. If they get the items and are happy no problem. I would much rather ship than to refund that kind of money.

I'm just scared that buyers might get some funky ideas seeing as I'm "unregistered user" and maybe file a claim afterwards or try something funny.

These are electronics.

Anything else I need to do with this account before going stealth?

My Paypal account is not suspended. I just withdrew 3000$ today and funds are pending, will those funds be frozen or reversed?
Old 06-28-2011

Longevity: 74%
Send a message via Yahoo to brog1330

No it takes paypal about 30 days to catch up with ebay and geting you limited you should be fine
Old 06-28-2011
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

So I'll just ship the remaining two items tomorrow and be done with it. Ebay should automatically take the fees from my Paypal account.

I guess that was that.
Old 06-28-2011

Longevity: 75%

Definitely do not ship. Buyer get squirrelly when they see NARU. The immediately file claim and win. Not worth the risk, especially $1000.

Refund them and give them options to complete payment on new ebay/paypal account.
Old 06-29-2011
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by besttimedeals View Post
Definitely do not ship. Buyer get squirrelly when they see NARU. The immediately file claim and win. Not worth the risk, especially $1000.

Refund them and give them options to complete payment on new ebay/paypal account.
Probably for the best. Shall do that.
Old 06-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I'm just scared that buyers might get some funky ideas seeing as I'm "unregistered user" and maybe file a claim afterwards or try something funny.

These are electronics.

Anything else I need to do with this account before going stealth?

My Paypal account is not suspended. I just withdrew 3000$ today and funds are pending, will those funds be frozen or reversed?

They cant file any claim if its delivered. I wouldnt worry about those unless they are not ad described. Most poeple do want what they ordered and just cannot wait to get it.

As for the stealth comment, I am not sure how familiar you are with stealth issues, do you have the book and have you researched on here extensively? if not then I would suggest it. spend a couple hrs a day if you have to. we all do atleast that much. Even now that we know most of it.

The paypal payment getting reversed or frozen, Its a waiting game. Probably just depends on when they do their filing as to where the transaction is in the system. Good luck