Spoof Card - Caller ID Spoofing - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Phone Number Verification

Phone Number Verification Discussions on phone number verification, virtual numbers, TracFone, Google Voice, forwarding and more.

Old 07-23-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default Spoof Card - Caller ID Spoofing

I haven't tried this service yet, but it looks like it should cost less than buying cells. Doesn't look like it will work with E-Bay calling the number back.

SpoofCard - Caller ID Spoofing, Voice Changing & Call Recording | Prank Calls

I'm looking for numbers that will work with craigslist account verification, and they are a lot stricter than E-Bay/Amazon are. So this is what I'm hoping this card will work for too.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-23-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 76%

Ahh, CraigsList is not so easy any more. I know what you mean. Even some of the applications I used to use on my iPad and iPhone to generate new numbers are now no longer receiving the text message verifications. It used to work perfectly all the time.
Old 07-23-2011
Threadstarter  

yeah they are real strict with the number's they accept. Google, Skype, etc.. won't work.

So far the best solution I have seen was posted on here by jbuntz, that said with Virgin phones they will give you a new phone number every 24 hrs.

I've been buying prepaid phones for CL, but the numbers only work for a week with what I'm doing on there.
Old 07-23-2011

wow, there are 100 ways to do what you want, and they are all easier than this
Old 07-23-2011
Red X

Longevity: 0%

Spoof Is only good for making phone calls, you can change your voice to a man or woman, the womans voice is very squeaky, the mans voice Is deeper than usual.

It Is true that Virgin Mobile allows you to change your number every 24hrs, so that Is good.

Check out OMG! Simple Mobile to see if they have service in your area, they use t-mobiles 3g/4g towers so you'll get that + you can change your number every 24hrs as well. Any unlocked phone will work with their service, as long as its GSM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Road-Kill (07-24-2011), unkown5454 (07-24-2011)
Old 07-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road-Kill View Post
yeah they are real strict with the number's they accept. Google, Skype, etc.. won't work.

So far the best solution I have seen was posted on here by jbuntz, that said with Virgin phones they will give you a new phone number every 24 hrs.

I've been buying prepaid phones for CL, but the numbers only work for a week with what I'm doing on there.
Red X, thanks for the heads up on Simple. It's owned by Wal-Mart and they are everywhere. Just didn't know anyone who used them yet and what experiences were like. I have tons of unlocked GSM phones.

Road-Kill, are you accounts beginning to get blocked on CL after so many flags? I never had a problem with this, but it's something new and becoming extremely annoying and definitely requires having many phone numbers handy.

I compete with a handful of people so sometimes the flagging gets out of control.
Old 07-24-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red X View Post
Spoof Is only good for making phone calls, you can change your voice to a man or woman, the womans voice is very squeaky, the mans voice Is deeper than usual.

It Is true that Virgin Mobile allows you to change your number every 24hrs, so that Is good.

Check out OMG! Simple Mobile to see if they have service in your area, they use t-mobiles 3g/4g towers so you'll get that + you can change your number every 24hrs as well. Any unlocked phone will work with their service, as long as its GSM.
I took the very timely advice you gave about Virgin raising their rates and bought the Optimus phone. Thanks for the heads up! The only problem is I don't get cell reception where I live. So I'm still exploring other ways to forward calls with a landline.

I done all sorts of web searches on how to get around CL phone number rules and the best advice is here!
Old 07-24-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown5454 View Post
Red X, thanks for the heads up on Simple. It's owned by Wal-Mart and they are everywhere. Just didn't know anyone who used them yet and what experiences were like. I have tons of unlocked GSM phones.

Road-Kill, are you accounts beginning to get blocked on CL after so many flags? I never had a problem with this, but it's something new and becoming extremely annoying and definitely requires having many phone numbers handy.

I compete with a handful of people so sometimes the flagging gets out of control.

Yeah the competition flag my ad's. Once they flag them enough CL will just ghost my listing and they never show up after they are placed.

Then any ad's with that number are ghosted too. If I get a new number but still use the same content, then that number goes down too and those ad's are ghosted. But since I now know how to get a new number every 24 hrs for free, I don't have to buy a new cell each time I want a new account.

As you know the only two things you need to get a CL account is a e-mail address and number, so they make the number a big issue.
Old 07-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road-Kill View Post
Yeah the competition flag my ad's. Once they flag them enough CL will just ghost my listing and they never show up after they are placed.

Then any ad's with that number are ghosted too. If I get a new number but still use the same content, then that number goes down too and those ad's are ghosted. But since I now know how to get a new number every 24 hrs for free, I don't have to buy a new cell each time I want a new account.

As you know the only two things you need to get a CL account is a e-mail address and number, so they make the number a big issue.
Yup. Sounds all correct to me.

I like creating new accounts with new numbers though. They are more resistant to flagging. Also, the category you place your ads in will determine how many flags the ad can take before it is pulled.

Also, CL doesn't seem to have blocked 4G cellular IP ranges yet. I have been able to take down ads with them. So, Verizon LTE, T-Mobile 4G, Sprint WiMAX, and AT&T's 4G coming this fall seem to all be able to unleash some good flagging still. I would assume the few smaller more regional carriers offering 4G like MetroPCS will work the same.
Old 07-24-2011

Longevity: 74%

Is this good for ebay/amazon phone verification?
Old 07-24-2011
Threadstarter  

You can use a forwarding service like Google Voice for that. If for some reason you needed to call E-Bay or a customer and wanted the caller ID to match the forwarding #, you could use the Spoof Card.

You also could just block your caller ID, but if you mess up doing that you could get linked.

I'm looking for #'s that work with CL, which is different process.