Hi! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 08-04-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Exclamation Hi!

Hi everyone

What a great find this forum looks to be! I have joined the forum as I recently recieved this message:

''Unfortunately, because your seller performance is below standard under the UK seller performance standards programme, your selling account has been restricted. If you had any active listings prior to your restriction, they have been removed and your selling fees will be credited. If you recently sold an item they can be found in the sold section of your My eBay.

You can still get your messages in My eBay, and of course, complete any outstanding transactions with your buyers, but you won't be able to list any more items. This action doesn't affect your buying account.

Please complete any outstanding transactions with this account.''

I have been with eBay since 05 Feb 2005 and have 1522+ feedbacks with 98.5% positive! It's my DSR's which finished me, depsite all being 4.5+ my recent seller evalutions have not acheived that of the UK and Northern Ireland seller standards programme, and despite trying to meet these standards it has been impossible because my selling account has always been restricted to only listing 105 items per month!

I need to continue selling on eBay as I make lots of money on it. My question to you guys is how shall I go about getting on eBay again?

I am looking into purchasing the stealth guide but I get the impression that it is actually going to require alot of time and effort to start from scratch using the guide to get back on eBay. Add to the fact that I am not that computer savvy I just want to get back on eBay the quickest and simplest way possible!

I have seen that some people on here sell fully verified and ready to use eBay accounts? Would this be my best bet to start selling immediately again?

I still have my current eBay account but I am banned from selling for life!

Any help much appreciated..

Cheers
Scout
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-04-2011

Longevity: 78%
Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB

stealth guide mate

its not hard to open the account once you know how,it is keeping the accounts from being linked that is the hardest part

but if you still want to make loads of money on eb this is something you must do

one more thing,if youre stealth accounts are going to succeed you need to keep youre dsr`s in good standing,they are more important than feedback these days

oh and yes,there are loads of good account sellers on this forum,that would be a much quicker way to get back selling
Old 08-04-2011
Threadstarter  

''oh and yes,there are loads of good account sellers on this forum,that would be a much quicker way to get back selling ''

Do I have to purchase the stealth guide to do that? Would you reccommend me closing my current account?
Old 08-04-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you get informed. You absolutely need to go fresh and UNLINKED now.
Old 08-04-2011
Threadstarter  

So I should close my account? It seems such a shame it's like my pride and joy :-(
Old 08-04-2011

Longevity: 73%

Start by getting the stealth guide. Study it and the forums very carefully. You should be aware of everything before you venture into a new account, whether you create or purchase one. I agree that you need to work on improving your DSR scores. If you keep running your business that way, you will just keep getting restricted. Besides, if your DSRs improve, you are likely to get more sales with happy customers!
Old 08-04-2011

Longevity: 76%

Harsh reality is your account is done. Learn from the mistakes and try not to let it happen again.

As with any business, it will take time and effort but it does pay off in the end.

My advice is there is no fast way. You must know what you are doing, even if you buy ready made accounts or they will soon get done too.

Do some homework, get a game plan together and execute.
Old 08-04-2011

Longevity: 78%
Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouttingforparts View Post
Do I have to purchase the Stealth Guide to do that? Would you reccommend me closing my current account?
you have to buy the guide if you want to get back on eb and be successfull

its okay buying ready made eb,pp accounts,but if you dont know how to run them,there is no point

its a must mate honestly

« hi | Hello »