paypal limited plus ebay suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default paypal limited plus ebay suspended

Im so worried on how to deal with this BS.

So I wasnt selling anything counterfiet but using brand names logos on iPhone cases, which many many malls sell the same thing. I didnt think it was illegal because these companies do not manufacture iphone cases!

For example: Ferarri iPhone case..Ferrari does NOT make iphone cases..but one vero member screwed me over and all my listings went down even though it wasnt their brand..

anyways like I said in my other posts my buyers started filing disputes..and let me tell u i wrote in the listing these are NOT manufactured by these brands..its like free advertising for them so WTF? Customers KNEW they were not manfucatured by them because obviously they dont make iphone cases...

the items are shipped, tracking info provided..however some tracking is not showing up..delivery can take up to 3-4 weeks because they are international buyers for the most part..

then today i got an email saying my Paypal is limited for 180 days...how since buyers are constantly filing disputes...will they win and get their money back even though I can prove delivery in a few weeks?

Please help!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-04-2011
Threadstarter  

oh and to top it off I tried appealing to ebay..and they said my account will remain closed because ILLEGAL activity is not allowed. HTF is this illegal activity since it's not COUNTERFIET or an imitation?
Old 08-04-2011
Threadstarter  

Will ebay ever reconsider opening back my accounts? Im expecting a baby soon and this is more than I can handle
Old 08-05-2011
Threadstarter  

Default eBay account indefinete suspension - buyers winning claims?!

I have already shipped the items, they are opening ebay buyer protection disputes, escalating to claims and winning within 1 day even though the item was bought a few days ago. Tracking provided but will take 2-3 weeks for delivery but ebay sided with the buyer on item not recieved!

what do i do?
Old 08-05-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Need more info to give advice.

'I shipped an item ...but it will take 2-3 weeks for delivery'. What does that mean? drop shipping?

Explain a bit more, please
Old 08-05-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:

what do i do?

First - you attack why folx are putting in claims right away...did eb ay close your listings and send out e-mail to winners? I suspect that - let's be front with it =)
Old 08-05-2011

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsbars View Post
I have already shipped the items, they are opening ebay buyer protection disputes, escalating to claims and winning within 1 day even though the item was bought a few days ago. Tracking provided but will take 2-3 weeks for delivery but ebay sided with the buyer on item not recieved!

what do i do?
Yep, this is there newest scam. Buy your item wait until you send shipping number. Get you suspended by telling ebay you threatened them in email with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ headers. Then file claim and win right away. Get their money back and the item for free.

Only way to run is stealth, get your money out. Then ship. If they scam walk away to another stealth account.
Old 08-05-2011

Longevity: 75%

Yes, the buyers will win their disputes and keep your item. Immediately call your credit card company and report your card lost. Then go down to your bank and close the account or put hold on all electronic withdrawals.

As for the Ebay/Paypal accounts they are done. Time to move on to stealth. if you have any positve balance left after 180 days, which is unlikely because they charge you for each dispute, you can withdraw to a new bank account.

When you go stealth, always get your money out first then ship. If the account goes negative, walk away and go to the next.
If you know what you are doing you can avoid holds even on new accounts. Best bet is have a few backup Paybay accounts ready to go. Once you get it down it will take you 10 minutes to make a new Paybay accounts and cost you like $5.
Old 08-05-2011
Threadstarter  

Not all buyers are filing disputes but Im scared they might after a while...If they cancel the disputes after item recieved, is there a chance I can get some money back? There is about $2000 on hold and the other $2000 I paid for the items and shipping... which i will lose about $4000 in total if they all decide to file disputes..and since my paypal is limited if some honest buyers decide to reimburse me, i cant even get that

Im so lost I don't know what I should do!

And how is that fair to me that they are opening item not recieved disputes, I provide tracking to show its on its way and they still win? wtf is this!
Old 08-05-2011
Threadstarter  

Yes, I am using a dropshipper and will take 7-20 business days or so to deliver. Items bought from july 28 to august 2 ..items shipped within 1-3 business days for all transactions..they are filing claims now..

and yes ebay sent out emails to all buyers saying "possible fraud possible counterfiet" the funny thing is, its "POSSIBLE" yet no proof!

When i contacted their Customer service, they informed me that i had a high security alert or whatever meaning from a large amount of transactions from a short period of time..so thats why i was suspended? another CS rep said possible counterfiet..and another said they cannot tell me because it will help fraudulent members avoid suspensions in the future..what a joke!
Old 08-05-2011
Threadstarter  

and another issue is, the items i was selling, i thought it was OK to sell since many other sellers are selling it, i thought if ebay has them listed it shouldnt be illegal..right? the sellers are older than me and still listing them using same keywords...

and i get suspended? wtf? I may have had better and more professional listings with photos that made faster sales (i took business in school)...so just because i had more transactions i get screwed over?

6 year old paypal account is limited..with about $2000 frozen..and if all buyers file claims and win, then the total money im out is about $4000..I cant afford that! What should I do? Ebay trust and safety will not listen .

they were iphone cases with logos like ferrari or chanel etc. I had NO INTENTION to infringe trademarks or whatever! I just found a supplier selling them and I thought it would be fine. since they are not counterfiet clothes or anything.
Old 08-05-2011
Threadstarter  

oh and get a load of this...stupid buyer buys item on the 1st of august..item shipped 2nd of august..files claim 3rd of august and wins the claim within 4 hours..ebay takes the money out of my account..and then sends me a invoice to pay it when they've already taken the MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT!?
Old 08-05-2011
Threadstarter  

anybody? :(
Old 08-05-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Ok, here's the reply. You will not get your accounts back. Your method of trying to sell has contravened ebay practices.

Please note nothing I say is personal but my opinion.

You made fundamental errors with what you sold.
You made an error by thinking other sellers doing the same meant you would be OK.

There is hardly a company within the USA that will allow its image to be on an item without their rights being contravened. You did not ascertain that before selling.

Drop shipping at an amount like was so risky. I can not imagine where the idea came from. Actually I can. I'm thinking you were hoping to make a little money quickly and did not research better.

Now this is personal, I am gutted for you because you were naive. Your posts are showing that you dont know much about ebay in the 1st place. What can you do? I'm not sure right now. It's complex & I prefer taking time to work on complex issues.
Before you do anything, and I mean anything, read more of the forum to see the posts of other users. Then you will get a better idea.
I am sorry
Old 08-05-2011
Threadstarter  

Thanks, that's fair enough greenbean..

Now I'm just scared. I made a stupid effort to email the manager of trust and saftey and the CEO of ebay...now Im worried if I might get charged for selling counterfiet even though I had no idea that it was counterfietting or illegal to sell..I would never do something illegal just for some cash.

I never thought its ok to do something illegal if others are doing, I simply thought since ebay is allowing them, it must be legal to sell these iphone cases. I myself do not have much knowledge on trademarks etc. I thought it wouldn't be an issue since it's like advertising for them?

now what I am more worried for is being charged, after doing some research i realize how it was wrong...but ive already mailed them..and scared they might get on my case..as well as the money im out too..all this because of being naive :(
Old 08-06-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

I think you are going to have to just roll with this as a lesson learned.

Like Greenbean said there is so much to look at with your case being all over the place we will have to decipher it all and get back on here. Just stop now though. you need to read these forums as mentioned. Learn how to use ebay. It sounds as if you have never used it before since you say to have never known about fraudulent items and have sold them for so long. seems odd to me.

I will take a look and post again later..... I think now you are going to just have to sit tight and watch those cases close on you. The account is gone now. If paypal took the money and also they are refunding. You will get the money back but not right away. They are not going to refund twice.
Old 08-06-2011
Threadstarter  

Well, I have been using ebay for a long time. Have sold things here and there. Lately, I wanted to get back into it. I thought that selling iPhone cases with logos on them was not "illegal" as many many cell shops, malls etc. sell them (mall booths)

I sold it for a week before this happened. As I've stated they are banning me for copyright infringement or whatever. I had no idea that is what it was considered. I'm against the taught of selling counterfiet items. Even the buyers KNEW they were not manfuactured by these companies.. Like I said, ferrari does not make iPhone cases...so I didn't think it was wrong.. I actually thought since malls sell it it must be legal and it's like free advertising for them..anyways...

So my concern now is, buyers opening claims/disputes for item not recieved..do I have a chance of winning if i prove delivery? Otherwise, if the money in the PP account starts decreasing, it will start going into negatives and try to pull out from my bank account. Because total sales apprx. $4500..I made a fraction of that..but if all buyers file claims..it will start to take the profit that i made plus money that I actually paid for the cases and shipping etc...this is where my real concern lies...
Old 08-06-2011

Longevity: 78%
Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB

cancel your direct debit agreement with pp,that way they will not be able to take money from your account

you should message the buyers,tell them not to worry,the goods are on their way

hopefully they will all be decent human beings and understand your recent plight

don`t worry about contacting eb,the account is gone

you may just draw attention to yourself

loads of sellers past and present,have sold counterfeit items,dropshipped them too,so your one of many,nothing to worry about there imo,keep a low profile

like i said anyways,email the buyers,communicate,don`t sound panicky,just explain and sound like you care,most buyers will show compassion as long as you show that you are a genuine seller who has fallen on hard times with ppal & eb ay

all the best
Old 08-06-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Yes. Its hard to hear the first time it happens but your ebay and paypal account are gonna. Also, dont think about opening another account with the details of this account.

Also, the "I didnt know" will never fly. It does not fly in a court of law and wont fly on ebay either. It is the responsibility of the seller to know the rules and regulations, or laws. This will be an expensive lesson. You will survive and you will move on.

Relax..... Take deep breaths and once you come to grips it will not seem as bad.

I hope others have more advice for you.

Good luck!
Old 08-06-2011
Threadstarter  

Default 2 Paypal accounts permanently limited - Can I open 3rd safely?

Thought of this which I did not mention before.

Both of my Paypal accounts that were being used for one of my eBay accounts got limited because I got "suspended.."

My question is..Can I open a third one with my legit info just to send and recieve money -- not being used on eBay (at this time) or will I just get limited again?
Old 08-06-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

You MIGHT get away with it to SEND Money,,and ONLY if you do not owe Paypal any money from the other two accounts due to chargebacks or whatever,,,,Chances are Slim at BEST
Old 08-06-2011
Threadstarter  

This sucks.I'm not sure why exactly I was suspended. I got a M0C21 notice...but I remember I had a buyer account 1 year ago suspended due to unpaid item strikes...started selling after 1 year on a buyer account and they suspended me within 1 week of selling high risk items because the transactions totaled about $4500 in about 7 days...and then all my buyer accounts got suspended..i wonder if that was the case? they declined reinstating my accounts as well
Closed Thread