selling to restricted to suspended indefinately in 1 week - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-10-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default selling to restricted to suspended indefinately in 1 week

Hello everyone. I have been reading different post on here for the past week after I found this on a google search.

I was selling stuff on ebay for past month or so very well. Got a good deal on stuff from **gate. And started selling. Started with jersey a few over the past year but not much. (I know almost all jersey on ebay are counterfeits from china) those went well mayb doubled my money but stilli wanted just a bit more

So I got a few pairs of nikes and oakleys. Sold local first to make sure product was good and even had people telln me these are authentic. So started like I said a month ago on ebay selling them. Got good feedback and made 2.5x profit.

Well on july 30th I have a case opened against me sayn my oakleys were not authentic. I gave partial refund and the guy left neutral feedback. All my other feedbacks are positive.

Well all of a sudden on july 31st I get shut down by ebay. Account restricted because they noticed some recent activity and needed me to confirm some things. Of course when I called nobody had an answer for me and said to wait for a reply via email. They did remove all my previous listings for the past month and credited me my fees and I was told to refund the people who had paid that I hadn't yet shipped the items. HELL NO!

Now during the past month I had verified my account, linked paypal, had selling limits increased, etc. Well even though I was restricted I had been paid by all my auctions that had just recently ended so I shipped them out. 6 pairs of shoes. Well then today I get an open case that guy didn't receive item and he had tried to contact me. Well he never did message me and so I provided the tracking info so he couldn't go that route.

Well later on I get a message from ebay that they had suspended my account indefinately for selling and any fees were due immediately. They also suspended my second account I had and cancelled those listings as well that were soon to go off auction.

But wait now this guy has opened case sayn item wasn't authentic and he wanted refund. Yeah right. So I'm sure ebay will side with him. And now I am -$103 in paypal.... geez

I would love to know what to do from here. I am not giving that guy his money back he's just tryn to get a free pair of shoes. So what can I do? I am sure paypal will try to pull that from my checking account or my cc. So do I just dispute that with my bank?

Also I only now have access to internet from my smartphone and want to continue to sell on ebay so what's my best option? I only get expensive satelite internet or dial up where I live and have POOR internet on phone (1x) so would the library be good to access a new ebay account? Do they hide IP's?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. And any questions are welcome. Thanks for making this forum
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-11-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums. You need to read around +/- get the stealth guide to understand how to open new and UNLINKED accounts.

As for the dispute, why don't you let the guy return for refund? If the account is in your real info and you owe money, you can expect pp to go after you in credit collections.

All the best.
Old 08-11-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forums. You need to read around +/- get the stealth guide to understand how to open new and UNLINKED accounts.

As for the dispute, why don't you let the guy return for refund? If the account is in your real info and you owe money, you can expect pp to go after you in credit collections.

All the best.
Thanks for your reply.

I have read around and havent seen a exact response to whether a library computer would work in hiding IP location

Also this guy seems an idiot he isnt interested in anything but getting his money back. Would they really do that for $100? I am pretty sure I have never given my ss# so if this guys keeping them than I wont pay it.
Old 08-11-2011
Executive [VIP]

PP has taken folx to collections for $50 and less. A library computer would not work well since likely a lot of ppl have burned through it.
Old 08-12-2011
Threadstarter  

Wow $50. Well atleast they don't have my ssn so can't put on credit. Also, didn't think about that with library computer. Thanks for your info
Old 08-12-2011
Executive [VIP]

This account is in your real info, right?
Old 08-13-2011
Threadstarter  

Name & address
Old 08-13-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

You should refund the customer! He paid for and was expecting authentic. You basically scammed him and now your mad he want his money back. Put yourself in his shoes (no pun intended) you would be pissed too. I personally don't negotiate with a scammer either. You are fully aware that you are selling counterfeit products and now you are mad people want money back and your accounts have been closed. Additionally you are asking what to do to scam more people??? Whatever you do is your business, but don't whine about having to pay back money.

You need a new plan. You need to find Real Products, a niche... Do homework and start allover. If you want to have long term success then this is the route you go. Otherwise you will keep having issues. Also ordering from DH itself is a risk as sometimes those purchases are watched and logged by authorities. Its a big risk. They know DH very well... Just a thought.
The Following User Says Thank You to newjerseymax For This Useful Post:
dog68 (08-19-2011)
Old 08-13-2011

Longevity: 75%

I'm with you newjerseymax - all the way!!

Old 08-13-2011

Longevity: 76%

stop selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ sh!t
Old 08-15-2011
Threadstarter  

I totally don't negoiate with scammers either. Which is why I m not gicing money back till I get my item back. Its either one or the other not both
Old 08-17-2011

Longevity: 74%

One thing I have learned to keep accounts going longer. If ANYONE has an issue....ask for item back and give them ALL of there money. the happier EVERY customer is the longer you stand a chance of selling ANYTHING. I was up and running vero items making $8k a WEEK PROFIT until I got greedy and tried to sell in the UK....I got a pitbull of a woman on me claiming to be "a counterfeit detective" lol...all in all she was using 10 different fraud accounts and spammed ebay to shut me down. Later on I found out she was a competitor in UK of the same products. Fact is NEVER get greedy. Return all money from people who are unhappy..even if they are crazy in the head. Never sell more than whats working...greed is a killer. I am on to another account now which is over 30 days. So far I was limited on my selling for another 30 days after posting the same vero item but they kept my posting up. So I will wait another 30 days....I have learned 1 is better than nothing
Old 08-18-2011
Threadstarter  

Thanks VPADGET9592

Its hard to accept sometimes when you know this person just is scamming. I mean they 1st opened a case. Never tried to contact me. They said they didn't get item and told ebay in the case they tried to contact me. They never did try. I provided the tracking #. Then they say oh well these are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and I want a refund. Then several days later they close the case then open a new one!?
Just a big waste of time but I completely understand what you are saying. Thanks
Old 08-18-2011

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4theloveofthegame View Post
Its hard to accept sometimes when you know this person just is scamming.
Who's scamming who here? The person knowingly selling counterfeit goods or the buyer who unwittingly got crappy illegal merchandise?
The Following User Says Thank You to ensignia For This Useful Post:
dog68 (08-19-2011)
Old 08-18-2011

Longevity: 77%

Try VPSVILLE.com to change your ip. 2ndofall, the guy will win and if you don't pay your account will go to collections, so is the pp and ebay account on your real name and address? what makes you think the guy does not know they are faaakkeesss??
Old 08-18-2011

Pay the guy back.. you sold him counterfeit ****, and Ebay has known for 10 years that anyone selling oakleys or Nikes on a regular are selling the China counterfeits.