How to by passing the Selling Limit Issue?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-16-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Question How to by passing the Selling Limit Issue??

Dear All:
I am selling Ipod shuffle on the ebay. However, I have some problems. Since I am using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and a Po box, ebay only allow me list 1 shuffle each month. So today I called ebay to increase my limit. They said in order to do that I have to give them the name and address for verification. So I gave them the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and the PO box address. However, they said they couldn't find it on the public record, they need me fax them ID and billing address for lvling up the limit...So what can I do? Please help~~:(
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-16-2011

Longevity: 81%

Short Story create more stealth accounts to spread your sales around.My advise only call ebay for current things, It raises a red flag on your account when they ask for verification.You might be possible facing suspension soon.
Old 08-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

You called up eb ay and, in so doing, literally hurt yourself. Spread sales across different accounts - now that they asked you to fax in id and billing address, you might be kicked into suspension soon if you don't do it...but all the best.
Old 08-17-2011
Threadstarter  

oh crap~~What should I do next?? Can I update my personal information by using my friends?
Old 08-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

No do NOT change personal info - that's even worse - either do what they asked about ID or wait for next month and resell.
Old 08-17-2011

Jsut so you know I have done this once. I gave all the information they requested and then talked to the vigorously on the phone about 12 times with Supervisors and everythign to reopen an account that I was selling Vero products on. I was one of the lucky ones at that time who was limited and had an unlimited account. I was Flagged "Safe Buyer" and could sell my products they said as long as there were no complaints... Long story short I had one woman from the UK with a vendetta against all those selling in UK. NEVER sell in UK ANYTHING lol...they are truly cut throat... If you give them all the information they ask for legally they have no leg to stand for if its all legit names and id. (and you arent in the banned system). But once you get a bad customer complaint that gets into the non automated phase (Ie they talk to them personally) you will start getting reductions and limits to your account and reflagged. also your ID now is forever in there system. You will NEVER ever be able to resemble yourself again online in any way...also all returns can be tracked and charged to you by a debt collector. So if you want to roll the dice and run this account PERFECT. Returning EVERY time they ask for it no matter how crazy the person is you can have a very lucrative business....just NEVER get greedy is the name of the game. Personally I would give them the info and make your account legit....never selling again on it...Use it for buying only. (assuming you used your real info....if not get out of DODGE and make a new account). Reason why I say make it legit (if you have used your real info) is because they will ban you for life if you DONT supply this info (Or ban the ip, name on it, banks, address so on) .... Hope that helped. Yes , I ramble!!! tough@! lol
Old 08-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpadget9592 View Post
Jsut so you know I have done this once. I gave all the information they requested and then talked to the vigorously on the phone about 12 times with Supervisors and everythign to reopen an account that I was selling Vero products on. I was one of the lucky ones at that time who was limited and had an unlimited account. I was Flagged "Safe Buyer" and could sell my products they said as long as there were no complaints... Long story short I had one woman from the UK with a vendetta against all those selling in UK. NEVER sell in UK ANYTHING lol...they are truly cut throat... If you give them all the information they ask for legally they have no leg to stand for if its all legit names and id. (and you arent in the banned system). But once you get a bad customer complaint that gets into the non automated phase (Ie they talk to them personally) you will start getting reductions and limits to your account and reflagged. also your ID now is forever in there system. You will NEVER ever be able to resemble yourself again online in any way...also all returns can be tracked and charged to you by a debt collector. So if you want to roll the dice and run this account PERFECT. Returning EVERY time they ask for it no matter how crazy the person is you can have a very lucrative business....just NEVER get greedy is the name of the game. Personally I would give them the info and make your account legit....never selling again on it...Use it for buying only. (assuming you used your real info....if not get out of DODGE and make a new account). Reason why I say make it legit (if you have used your real info) is because they will ban you for life if you DONT supply this info (Or ban the ip, name on it, banks, address so on) .... Hope that helped. Yes , I ramble!!! tough@! lol
The OP already stated that they used ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info...

Create another account.
Old 08-17-2011

sorry was not elite enough and aware that **** meant non-real name....
Old 08-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

this is the million dollar question lol.. if we only knew
Old 08-18-2011

Longevity: 75%

Creat another accounts.
Old 08-18-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts

I Just DO NOT Get the Mentality,,,,,You go through all the Motions of Creating a STEALTH Account,,Then you want your Limits Lifted,,,You did not mention how old the account was but I bet it was pretty new,,at any rate you call Them to see if you can get your limits lifted,,,,What did you think that Ebay was going to ask you for in order for them to Lift your Limits?,,,Your recipe for Baked Halibut?,,,,

Of Course they were going to ask for ALL Types of Verification,,Name, Address, Utility Bills, SSN, Invoices, Phone Numbers, DNA Match, and Who Knows What else,,,,

If you Knew enough to make a Stealth account it means that you Already Know all this,,,

So My Question to you is: If you know this why do you call them if you are not ready to deal with those issues?

What was your Plan?,,,,,,,Oh,,I see now,,Your Plan was to start this thread,,,,

On your Next stealth account do the SAME EXACT thing,,,the result will be Different,,,

The Lesson here is to take things SLOOOOOOW and allow your Stealth account to Progress and Grow at its own Pace,,,It used to be a LOT Harder,,,Ebay Now FREELY Tells you what your limits are,,,We used to have to guess,,and every wrong guess cost you an account,,,

Now all you really have to keep an account alive do is stay OUT of the VERO Department and Keep your Customers Happy,,,THATS IT,,

Good Luck
munrznnw (08-18-2011)
Old 08-18-2011
MU

The secret is too have multiple accounts. I know it sucks, but its the truth.
Old 08-18-2011
Executive [VIP]

Slapped in his true form - the money shot is done.
Old 08-18-2011

Longevity: 76%

Slapped like it was meant to be
Old 08-25-2011
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.