eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Just formed a LLC. Address question
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default Just formed a LLC. Address question

Hey everyone, I just my LLC all setup with its EIN and everything. I'm ready to get back on ebay and start selling but I have a coulple of questions about the address.

I registered the LLC in wyoming, but I do not live in wyoming. So when I signed up for the EIN, my physical address is registered to the registered agent in wyoming and the physical address is my personal address. My home address is linked to a suspended account, but I live in an apartment. Would I be able to do something like this?

My address for the suspended account is 123 imaginary drive APT 111. Would making it 123 imaginary dr. unit 111 be different enough? Or could I use the physical address of my registered agent since it is also registered as my mailing address of the LLC. Just wanting to make sure I do this right and there isn't really a whole lot of info regarding LLC's on here.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Aspkin Group