Suspended again - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-20-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default Suspended again

After my account of 8 years got suspended, and then 2 new accounts got suspended in association, I stumbled onto this forum. I've been following and reading the guides of this forum for a few weeks. So 9 days ago I decided to create a new account. ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, new email, new IP, new MAC address. I signed up for a Simon card using the same ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address. I changed the email address of my old paypal account to the new email. I set my browser to clear all history/cache/cookies everytime I close the browser. I register, stayed low key for a couple days and then bought an item, and paid using my old Paypal account. A week went by, received the item and exchanged feedbacks. So yesterday I decided to list an auction. When asked for a credit card, I used the simon card. I did make my auction accept Paypal, and to send payment to the account. Then today my account got suspended, not for being associated with my old accounts, but for abuse of ebay? I thought I took all the necessary precautions too. Now I have a $20 simon gc and a suspended account. I'm thinking about doing the CCNOW, but when I sign up for that, do I use my real info or a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one to match the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one with ebay? Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-20-2008

Longevity: 95%

You have to create a new paypal account. Your old paypal can not be used on eBay anymore. It can be used off eBay though if not limited yet.
Old 02-20-2008

Longevity: 96%

Yeah, the mistake was using the same PayPal account. See on this site about more on it siunce PayPal and Ebay link.
Old 02-20-2008

Longevity: 94%

Yep it was the old Paypal. Gotta get a new one.

Ccnow takes 45 Days to get your money at first then every 2 weeks after that.
Old 02-20-2008
Threadstarter  

If I create a new Paypal account, do I use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address too? I got a bunch of checking accounts I can link to the Paypal account, but in order to verify them it all requires my real name and address. So if my new Paypal account have the same real info as before, wouldn't I just get suspended again?
Old 02-20-2008
Banned

Longevity: 97%

Well heres the thing.. Whatever name u sue just make sure u can verify it by SSN#. because Paypal will limit your account and ask you to supply SSn#

Now if u just want to link Paypal just to sell then just make sure the info match your Ebay account info
Old 02-20-2008

Longevity: 94%

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysacr View Post
If I create a new Paypal account, do I use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address too? I got a bunch of checking accounts I can link to the Paypal account, but in order to verify them it all requires my real name and address. So if my new Paypal account have the same real info as before, wouldn't I just get suspended again?
Create a new ebay account with new/⊗⊗⊗⊗ info. Create a new Paypal with same new/⊗⊗⊗⊗ info.

Add one of your bank accounts to Paypal. One you have never used on ebay or Paypal before. Your bank account DOESN'T need to have ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info. Paypal never sees the name, address, or SSN# on the bank account. They only see bank name, routing number, and account number and then you verify the 2 amounts Paypal deposits.
Old 02-20-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelizardking View Post
Create a new ebay account with new/⊗⊗⊗⊗ info. Create a new Paypal with same new/⊗⊗⊗⊗ info.

Add one of your bank accounts to Paypal. One you have never used on ebay or Paypal before. Your bank account DOESN'T need to have ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info. Paypal never sees the name, address, or SSN# on the bank account. They only see bank name, routing number, and account number and then you verify the 2 amounts Paypal deposits.
Thank you. I guess I'll give it another run.
Old 02-26-2008
Threadstarter  

I have another question, what do you guys end up doing with the Simon gift card with the suspended ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info?