I just got suspended... AGAIN! Help please! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-23-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default I just got suspended... AGAIN! Help please!

Hi! I just create myself a new account 2 days ago thinking that it would be the one. When I woke up the next day, it was already suspended. They have linked my account with an old account that belongs to my cousin, this make no-sense. I don't understand why they linked that. I did every aspkin says in the guide to get back on ebay... Deleted Cookies, changed IP, removed all ebay software, created a gmail email account, added this one to paypal. I swear I did everything but the first hour I was there I made a listing so maybe this can be my mistake. But it wasn't mentionned in the guide..
Now I want to know what I have to do to be able to sell again on ebay without being ***** suspeded. I'm just pissed of all that bull****.
Do you think it would be best to create a new paypal account since couple of you guys says that paypal and ebay will link even if I added a new paypal adress? Please tell me what to do. Plus if you have accounts for sale let me know, I'll pay via Paypal!

Thanks
Desesperatly,
Mike
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-23-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI....
What did u say in 2nd line..
"ADDED THIS ONE TO PAYPAL"..... could this be it????

ALSO.. theyve got some kind of tracking system or should i phrase it monitoring system for the brand new listings.. I have NOT figured it out..yet, but somehow folks are reporting being able to list 100 items/day on a brand new -0- feedback acct, Ive tried this to the tune of loosing over 20 accts, the most i can get up to is 40, at listing 41 last saturday, gone...
Good Luck

By the way--theres so many experts on here, with combined knowledge of more than likely 1,000 + years of experience on ebay.. so THIS IS the BEST place to BE right now )
Old 02-23-2008
Threadstarter  

I mean I added my new gmail adress wich I made my ebay account with on paypal. aspkin was telling to do this...

Thanks for helping me!
Old 02-23-2008

Default Question in regarding to a NEw account created

Old 02-23-2008
Threadstarter  

For you ebayhateluv it don't seems to be a problem to be suspended since you said that you losse 20 accounts. Now I want to know how do you get back each time? How do you create new credit cards?
Old 02-23-2008

Skyhigh:
Many folks are reporting that Gmail is Safe, shows no images,etc..yes.
BUT.. using an old paypal will not help you..Some folks may even slide under the radar for a few weeks/months, but they do eventually get ya...
---As for buying an acct, Why not try to create your own first, you learn an awful lot by creating your own, then when it goes down, you'll be ready for the next one.. (notice I say WHEN it goes down)--
>> REALISTICALLY, you will go through several accts BEFORe YOU GET IT DOWN PAT..
no saying this to scare you, but being Real with you.. (because were just human, we make mistakes, even unintentionally)..
AND they have so sophisticated software to combat you, that as humans its very hard sometimes,So-
read Aspkins guide, do a search in upper rt hand corner, drop down box,
--and something nifty he has, Ive been using lately--when you get a topic, after you read the posts--look to the bottom, there are also related subjs/posts to link to..
Best of Luck )
ps (sorry for spelling mistakes)
Old 02-23-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 94%

Well said ebayhaveluv, perhaps his listing an item within the first hour did not help. He needs to read, read and re-read, subscribe and learn as we all have.
Old 02-23-2008

SKY:
Not a problem...Well, I used to be able to come down in the morning, sip my coffee, and print out paypal labels for 30-40 orders each day, doing $1,000 in sales/day..
--NOW. its so much checking./cross checking, clearing cookies, leaving post it notes all over the pc, keeping notes, trying to remember what name to use, what address....
So.. YES< its a problem, it drives me Bonkers some times...)
--If it was not for this forum, I would have just opened a local antiques shop, and been done with ebay...theyre just not reasonable, Youre always guilty no matter what... (and Ive been on since 1997, one of the first POwer Sellers recognized at Ebay Live Gold/Platinum status). Got all kinds of certificates, jackets, bumpers stickers, even had my acct mgrs cell number..
--What good did it do? NOthing.
-The folks here in this forum, are more of a friend to me, than Ebay EVER was.. all they cared about was that $5-$7,000/month in fees...
---Another long timer, you can ask, is member "ebay-sucks", theyve also been to ebay live, cheered, been pumped up..
and LET DOWN in the end..
**Ive got a "sneaky suspicion" ebay trying to weed out the long timers, because we have too many ideas, we go AGAINST the grain, we question everything, we KNOW when somethings not right.. they want to be in control..they do not want to be questioned.
------NOW, as for creating accts, follow the guide, start at a local library..go from there..
Old 02-23-2008

i think it depends on what kind of product you are selling to get shut down so fast. i listed almost 100 items the first couple of days of creating a new ebay account, and it's been up and going for 2 weeks now. they are adult material that i started the listing price at $.79. no paypal can be accepted, so that helps too.
as for the paypal account. you can't use an old paypal account with the new ebay account.
when you are using a new credit card for a new ebay account you can use it, but you have to alter your registered name and address when you file it with ebay. it will still be accepted as long as the info you are entering is close to the actual info that is registered on the card. that is what i did, and it worked. you may have to play around with it a little, and add or change a number or letter here and there to make it close, but it does work.
Old 02-23-2008
Threadstarter  

Thank guys! But the only problem is that I have no more credit card to register on ebay and paypal so I can't create new accounts, what can I do?
Old 02-23-2008
Threadstarter  

[QUOTE=ebayhateluv;27101]SKY:
Not a problem...Well, I used to be able to come down in the morning, sip my coffee, and print out paypal labels for 30-40 ordes each day, doing $1,000 in sales/day..

Man you do real good business! I'd love to do all that money, any tips?
Thanks
Old 02-23-2008

Sky... Simon cards, local Shopping mall gift cards, master/visa, all acess cards, vanilla MASTERCARD, visa not working for me ...
--Please look up on the main screen, 1/2 way down, theres a section, debit cards/credit cards..etc...
---as for sales.. best advice, SHIP YOUR GOODS same day as money recd..this eliminates 1/2 the probs, up front.
--dont try to make out on shipping--folks hate this, if anything, I 'eat" alot of shipping charges, but i get positives,,and my star ratings are higher on several accts...
--so is it worth say loosing $2-$3 on a pkg, to get a perfect score from that customer? to me, it is... )
Old 02-23-2008
Threadstarter  

Thanks a lot! Do you have to pay alot for the cards you mentionned? Thanks
Old 02-23-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhighmtl View Post
Thanks a lot! Do you have to pay alot for the cards you mentionned? Thanks
Sky keep trying, but I wouldnt list the very minute you open your account. I opened an account the other night and without thinking I bought a little something (about 5$) for my feedback, but I couldnt even leave feedback to the seller (must wait 5 days before). So I recommend you make a few accounts right away, and start selling with 1 in a few days. Once your first account is dead, you have a few backs up that are a little older to work with. Try gaining a little feedback on your backups while you are at it.
Old 02-23-2008
Threadstarter  

I understand it's a good idea but I don't want to use my paypal adress because they will link me in each accounts + I do not have more credit card in my hand. I'm kind of screwed now..
Thanks guys for helping me resolve my problem!
Old 02-23-2008
Threadstarter  

I'd love to do alot of accounts but I'll have to change Ip and delete cookies after each of them, otherwise they will get linked one day if one is down? Please clear me up! Thanks
Old 02-23-2008

yes, that is what has to be done. it's the price we pay for going "underground" on ebay. constant ip changes and cookies. download ccleaner for the cookies. it works very fast, and works really well. the virtual credit cards are $22. for each one, unless you wanted a higher balance on them, but all you need is the cheapest one for $22. like ebayhateluv said use simon cards. you can buy as many as you need. they take about 3 days to be sent to your email address.