Paypal Dilema - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-25-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default Paypal Dilema

So I just got my paypal account limited, 1 day before my biggest sale on ebay ends. I'm selling an item on ebay and tomorrow I'll need a paypal account to receive the money but since I just got limited, what do I do? No way Paypal will unlimit me in 1 day, that's if they decide to do it. I'm still looking on a way to unlimit my account. Any suggestions? I have an old Paypal account that has not been limited for some reason...can I use that? I was thinking of dropping this Paypal account and ebay account after the sale, then use the profit made to buy an established ebay account. Any help is appreciated, I need to make a payment on my student loans this week...my 2nd job ain't cutting it. I work 2 jobs+Ebay...and I just barely make enough to survive, I need this money from this Ebay sale. :( Education is really expensive, but maybe not as much as ignorance
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-25-2008

Well if the sale goes through what you can do is as soon as the auction ends send the buyer an invoice from your old Paypal account. Mark it as "goods" and DO NOT put the item number from ebay...hopefully they will use it. If not and they pay with your limited account try refunding them and tell them to use the other invoice.
Old 02-25-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelizardking View Post
Well if the sale goes through what you can do is as soon as the auction ends send the buyer an invoice from your old Paypal account. Mark it as "goods" and DO NOT put the item number from ebay...hopefully they will use it. If not and they pay with your limited account try refunding them and tell them to use the other invoice.
Good point, hopefully this can works, when it comes to buyers, some of them don't listen very well. :(
Old 02-25-2008

What were paypal's justifications for your limitation?
Old 02-25-2008

No they don't...so hopefully you get someone with 1/2 a brain. I had an account limited about 2 years ago and Paypal wouldn't accept payments because of the limitation. I still had auctions running and got flooded with emails saying they couldn't pay and I redirected them to my Merchant Account. Im not sure if this is the case anymore but it would be favorable for you.
Old 02-25-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantisinc View Post
What were paypal's justifications for your limitation?
"Suspicious activities" Bunch of BS, the account had been verified for over 2 months with a CC and my real Bank account. I've sold stuff through it and bought through it, used different IP and always clear cookies before and after every session. They're only asking for License, Utility Bill, Bank statement and address verification...
Old 02-25-2008

Well, contact Ivegotinfo, he has some great photoshopping skills (so I am told), so you could at least try and get your account reinstated.